Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

Re: Update Incoming: Clan Changes!

Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:43 am
It is the worst change ever...total Failure in my opinion...sorry you screwed up the game...making them all just speed hatching up. Who thought that was a good idea...we lost 6 clan members over these "improvements" they just quit playing because you made it so much less fun...

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:51 am
@ Adam

Hello,
right now I'm really puking. 
The new clan system punishes you with relegation to league 4 because you have too few members compared to a clan with 50 members. There are only at least 20 clans with a number between 45 and 50 as competition, so it is impossible to get out of league 4. 
Before that we were always in league 5, because we were able to hold our own thanks to perfect cooperation with the "few" members.
And now the effects of Sugar Rush are added. Seriously, I love this event, because with proper planning and agreement you can easily manage the tasks, especially the over 30.000. 
And now in league 4 it's just ****. Our clan is busy updating clan tasks most of the time. Receiving tasks over 30.000 points has decreased drastically in percentage. The event is already very ruin-heavy anyway, but when I get these really **** tasks to ruins, whose effort has no relation to the benefit, I slowly get seizures. Most of the 15 tasks are those with around 20,000 points. What am I supposed to do with them? What am I supposed to do with Blue Hazel? What am I supposed to fight with 4 subtasks? It's pointless. Additionally there is the 1 legendary task, preferably Magma's Hideout, so that the task blocks another legendary task for a long time. This way I won't have any fun at Sugar Rush.
All this shows me, that the changes of the league are not thought through, also regarding the effects on the events. Here, adjustments are bitterly necessary. By the way, I agree with the introduction of a league 6. This is the best idea so far. 
I will now post my text in 2 threads. Unfortunately I have the impression that some of it is no longer read or GL does not react. 

Adam, is there an overview of how the percentage distribution of tasks in the 5 leagues is in sugar rush?

Manu Emkl
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Ajit Singh Rawlot

Google Play (Android)

Jodhpur Rajasthan India asia

Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:51 pm
Dear Dml aka who brought s_-h-_itt-_-y updates in past few months,
               Myself Ajit Singh and i am playing from last 2+ years dml on Android Apa . In last 2 years I never felt dml did bad  like now. I always compromised my gameplay but day by day your team's members who gave you **** ideas to make some new changes in dml was really bad.
I have lots of problems with New Update but for now i will Share only few . Before new Update it was easy for my clan to get top 10 postion because there was a competition .I don't have problems if someone beats My clan but I have problem if I see that why leaderboard is changing now ? Before Update it was competition and after update it's competition too but only for top few clans. Like SE ,THAI HEROISM ETC. They are playing with honesty but what about others ? You made Clan dragon's Level . Mostly my clan members say they are doing clan Quest but I don't Think everyone do ,i requested last time to bring a update to check clan Quest progress of non clan event days but no one listened me and my clan got ignored because adam didn't wanted to reply.
Do you want this game Only for money spenders/Top Clans or For everyone? It's frustrating to do Quest every time. You made everyone to Play Every Time, First your brought DUNGEON and now you forced players to do Quest every time. What you want from us? Are we made only for playing? We are playing game for fun,it's not our work. Why u don't think about it? My clans many members left clan after new Updates because :-
 They were playing in clan to use clan Dragon's old Powers and because of this they were participating in clan event Actively too .
2. Many players left because according to new rule only top 10 clans can maintain their self in league 5 but what about 11-50?  My clan has top 14 postion and Every Time we face  top clan in clan league group,so it's fixed every time we will lose.
3. New Divine Clan dragon can comes in my Clan's dream only because it's impossible for a low clan or for my clan who face only top clans evey time in clan league . It's second time all top clans are playing in my league's group. How we come on top 5 if we can't maintain ourselves to top 10.

Last time few players complained about global chat ,that time dml listend them because old team would liked to hear players not money. Old community manager was also very fast. I miss him atleast he was an active member of good things.

Today's Dml wants players time and money Only, you guys changed the defination of game. Hats of Money lovers.
You are not caring about player's health.

My clan's one memeber didn't got good sleep from a long time because Don't want to Miss Sh+_-it₹ty Dungeon and other events. 

Dungeon is same like a event which is really bad if we need to play every week. Think about health think about players interest.
Whatever i give up because I know u will do nothing for players. So I am leaving dml    .I hope other players will understand about it and will be with me..I know many players will speak against me but this time I am talking about everyone not about me .I hope everyone will understand ².
Attachments
Screenshot_20200218_215510_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftDOHM.jpg
Screenshot_20200218_215510_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftDOHM.jpg (946.91 KiB) Viewed 427 times
Clan Leader of  INDIAN ARMY  
ANDROID APA   Db9be5 
Fav code  56F42C

Level 111
no avatar

OP Dragon

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:48 am
I don't know if anyone from Gameloft team read this or not. But new clan chages are not very pleasant.
1. Levelling up clan dragons at weekends
2. Increased effect of RNG in clan events.
3. There is no way of knowing if a member has contributed to clan dragon levelling up or not
4. Every week new bugs are noticed in events
Please do some changes to make clan event more fun not a burdun on players.

Ajit Singh Rawlot

Google Play (Android)

Jodhpur Rajasthan India asia

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:15 am
viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=695375 i tried to ask dml to add a feature like clan Quest tracking but no reply...Now dml will not reply .Dml is trying to ignore it's mistake.
Clan Leader of  INDIAN ARMY  
ANDROID APA   Db9be5 
Fav code  56F42C

Level 111

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:32 am
Hello everyone.

I wanted to come in to explain what is happening on this now. We've had a number of meetings over the last couple of weeks as we devise the best approach to the changes brought in our previous update. We are looking to explore some options that we feel will be best for the clan experience, and will be taking some time to find the right solution and how they can be implemented.

We are constantly working on making the clan experience better - every change that we do is to serve this purpose. We know that there were hiccups along the way, and be sure that we are trying to iron out all of the bothers in one way or another. We won't ever stop changing and shaking things up, of course, to keep the game interesting for our players. We are always analyzing the results of the changes we make, and we will definitely work on those aspects that need changing. We hear your concerns and take all of the feedback we receive from the forum as well as elsewhere within the community, but we can't promise that we will fulfill all of the changes that you are asking for.

Once I have a more clear schedule and plan for the changes that we intend to make, I will update everyone here on the matter.

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:47 am
@ Adam

Thank you, Adam, I hope that at least the bugs will be fixed, they are certainly the most urgent at the moment.
And I hope that GL will take action against the clans that exploit a bug to their advantage. 

Manu Emkl

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:49 am
Adam, please don't forget ....
My offer stands for giving you thorough feedback of what it is like in a clan of medium size, playing at top level within our possibilities.
It can give you guys a unique insight that you will not get from any lab or simulation setup, and it also is very useful for seeing how that compares for us to the achievements of the top 10 clans.
There are some aspects of the latest clan changes that are very nice, and some that are .... well.... 'not so nice' ....
Really, for anything "clan related" there's no other way on Earth that you guys can get the right insights into just what people are running into by playing in an active clan and combining all of that with real life and with the overal gameplay. You just can't have 5 people in a lab play 4 hours against AI and say, "oh hey, from this we know it scales up in the following way" ....
Impossible. You need first hand feedback from the battlefield, lol. ;)

I hope you'll agree. If you do, you know where to find me. ;)

-O.
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 

Looking for a few new active friends!
18+, Level 80+.
No score minimums, Fun and Friendship above High Scores and Glory! International chat (English, Spanish, German, Russian, ...). 
Come run and have fun with the Wolves and Does! ;)

Fighters: 17 at 100/8*.

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:02 am
@ Ogreve, thats right.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:35 am
Hi Ogreve. You have touched on the problem there. Unfortunately with clan features it is harder for us to test the systems and mechanics that we design because as you say we don't have the masses of players on hand to help us fine-tune the numbers before we make a change go live. In many ways it's necessary for us to see how things play out and use the data we can collect from the live game to understand in what way we need to make adjustments.

I will of course make sure everyone is aware of your offer for feedback - and any feedback on this is certain to be useful for us - but for things that we work on behind the scenes, this might not be a solution (just yet).

Thanks!