Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

viking99

Windows PC

Re: DML Wiki

Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:39 am
Thank you so much  :P

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:11 pm
I didn't want to add another column like it's normally done for solo events but can i make this edit?

Or if you prefer to add a separate column to make it more clear how many dd are needed to get the dragon would be probably better.

I'll keep the edit open until i see an answer here :)
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-02-21 080916.png
Screenshot 2021-02-21 080916.png (421.79 KiB) Viewed 1783 times

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:35 pm
Mladen90 wrote:
I didn't want to add another column like it's normally done for solo events but can i make this edit?

Or if you prefer to add a separate column to make it more clear how many dd are needed to get the dragon would be probably better.

I'll keep the edit open until i see an answer here :)

actually I would prefer the table to be kept simple.
But if you are missing those values in the table, please add a separate column for that.

Oh and - welcome to the wiki :D
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:46 pm
In my opinion it would be really nice to have that value...whenever i want to check ho many dd i'm missing i need to sum the dd needed up to the chapter where i am or i need to take note of them somewhere else and keep updated.
In this way you have the dd needed from the chapter where you are and you just need to subtract the dd that you already got in the current chapter.

If it's needed to make the table a bit smaller i would suggest to remove the elements from the chapters where we don't have any restriction and place a simple "All elements allowed" or "No elements restriction".

At the end, that's the biggest part of the table but it doesn't need to have the list of the elements considering that all of them are allowed.

Give me few minutes and then you will see the result and if you want to proceed in different way.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:54 pm
Looks good Mladen. I tweaked the titles slightly but I like it.

Edit: Once we have some new data tools on wiki (and much better VE integration in the next version and easier to work with some stuff) it would be cool to see more of your other data in a sandbox too. I always find it really interesting!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.
no avatar

Ekaterina111

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:40 am
Congratulations! Good job!👍👏

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:52 am
Hey  has  anyone  else  noticed  that lvl 6 map   has  different  value on the  steps.. 
Hmmm .. makes  it hard  to figure out what we  need  to finish... 
I just wanted  to give  ya'll a  heads up....
BTW  the  other  maps  were fine..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
699 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:08 am
LadyDraco wrote:
Hey  has  anyone  else  noticed  that lvl 6 map   has  different  value on the  steps.. 
Hmmm .. makes  it hard  to figure out what we  need  to finish... 
I just wanted  to give  ya'll a  heads up....
BTW  the  other  maps  were fine..

just got there - thanks, I'll check

edit: done
LOL at "makes  it hard  to figure out what we  need  to finish" though, there is 1000 Egglets difference
A dragon, a dragon,

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:37 pm
This is more kudos for enhancing the wiki more almost every time I use it. Seems there is always a little something new that's a good perk. I do direct our newer players to the WIKI quite often as it empowers them to search for and find their own answers and ask even more new questions such that they grow into even better players <3.

There are no words to thank each of you enough for your dedication, time, and creativity that makes game-play better for all of us.
Cheers!

Michelle
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 98 all 8* plus sigils Freyja | Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
595 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:26 pm
Michelle123 wrote:
This is more kudos for enhancing the wiki more almost every time I use it. Seems there is always a little something new that's a good perk. I do direct our newer players to the WIKI quite often as it empowers them to search for and find their own answers and ask even more new questions such that they grow into even better players <3.

There are no words to thank each of you enough for your dedication, time, and creativity that makes game-play better for all of us.
Cheers!

Michelle

thanks for the kind words - it's really good to hear that now and then. And I will make sure the whole team will know.
A dragon, a dragon,