Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Re: DML Wiki

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:25 pm
EdenH wrote:
Just  a question. 
Wiki today shows odds different than yesterday for the dragons in ancient chest, and it's different than those posted in the unnoficial thread. Does any if you guys in the wiki know which is the correct one?

lol
Serious?
You're confused because the "preliminary copied from old event guesses" were wrong?
And you're confused about the unofficial thread too?
We can only rely on what GL provides us with - until someone gets a 300 pieces card we believe them
edit : believed them.
Seems it's time to change it again...
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:56 pm
soukupmi wrote:
Btw. We have created a special tutor program for those of you who want to participate in the wiki editing but think they might lack the skills.
This will be extremely helpful for those who are interested in getting a Community MVP badge.

Great idea, Soukupmi. I'll check it out when I have a bit of time available. I  had a go at changing the table I reported a few days ago, but couldn't work out what to do. Probably not helped that I was doing it on my phone, rather than the computer 😉.

Being in the UK, I  often find myself looking for event info before the pages are up, so I  might be able to help earlier.

Today, I  was hunting for the breed point tables for the dice board, but couldn't find them in any of the previous dice events. I found, to my cost, that the points are meaner than for the castle events. So sick of breeding war dragons 😉.
LADY MADONNA
UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019. Plenty of room for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c 

EdenH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:56 pm
It was a genuine question because in the last 2 days there had been 3 different set of odds "circling" around?
I wasn't blaming Anyone, i just wanted an answer so i could know which set of odds i could check  :???:
I don't play anymore

EdenH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:31 pm
Not sure how useful this will be, but Round 1 of Boss Challenge gave me 1400 stones this time around.
Edit: Round 2 gave me 3000 and Round 3 gave me 4000.
I don't play anymore

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:47 pm
EdenH wrote:
Not sure how useful this will be, but Round 1 of Boss Challenge gave me 1400 stones this time around.
Edit: Round 2 gave me 3000 and Round 3 gave me 4000.

thanks - it's already up on the wiki by now
A dragon, a dragon,

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:49 pm
Lady Madonna wrote:
soukupmi wrote:
Btw. We have created a special tutor program for those of you who want to participate in the wiki editing but think they might lack the skills.
This will be extremely helpful for those who are interested in getting a Community MVP badge.

Great idea, Soukupmi. I'll check it out when I have a bit of time available. I  had a go at changing the table I reported a few days ago, but couldn't work out what to do. Probably not helped that I was doing it on my phone, rather than the computer 😉.

Being in the UK, I  often find myself looking for event info before the pages are up, so I  might be able to help earlier.

Today, I  was hunting for the breed point tables for the dice board, but couldn't find them in any of the previous dice events. I found, to my cost, that the points are meaner than for the castle events. So sick of breeding war dragons 😉.

it's all the way at the bottom of the page now - https://www.dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Dragon_Board_(20/11/09)#Tasks
and it's collapsed too, so you have to click [Expand] on the grey "Amount of Event Currency earned for completion of Tasks"

Oh, and you're welcome to PM me anytime - we also have some small weekly tasks that onyl take a few minutes to edit.
A dragon, a dragon,

viking99

Windows PC

Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:42 pm
Hi Soukupmi,

It was this part (Basically same for each Legendary Dragons) I wanted to edit but I do not know how to do. It seems like it's based on templete but I'm not familier with it.

>>>

Breeding for this Dragon takes 2 days and 0 hour while incubating and subsequently hatching the resultant egg takes 2 days, 2 hours and 40 minutes. With an active VIP Status of Level 2 or higher, the breeding time is reduced to 1 day, 1 hours and 24 minutes while the hatching time is reduced to 1 day, 1 hours and 8 minutes.
Attachments
chrome_uMupjV2Fpy.png
chrome_uMupjV2Fpy.png (28.88 KiB) Viewed 888 times

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:04 am
viking99 wrote:
Hi Soukupmi,

It was this part (Basically same for each Legendary Dragons) I wanted to edit but I do not know how to do. It seems like it's based on templete but I'm not familier with it.

>>>

Breeding for this Dragon takes 2 days and 0 hour while incubating and subsequently hatching the resultant egg takes 2 days, 2 hours and 40 minutes. With an active VIP Status of Level 2 or higher, the breeding time is reduced to 1 day, 1 hours and 24 minutes while the hatching time is reduced to 1 day, 1 hours and 8 minutes.

you are right - it's a template. Only Admins can edit that one.
I found the error - thanks for noticing
- fixed (was in a completely different template)
A dragon, a dragon,

viking99

Windows PC

Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:04 pm
Hello again,

There is still issue with " Breeding and Hatching time with VIP" for majority of dragons, I feel like hours is missing in information.

like; 
The Emperor Dragon is a special Normally-Breedable Dragon which can be obtained through the breeding of two Dragons, which both must necessarily be hybrid Dragons, thus Base Dragons and Dragons able to pass Elements not being eligible, or through purchasing it from the Main Shop in exchange for 1,280 Gems. Both methods require the Trainer to have reached Level 44. Breeding for this Dragon takes  and 22 hours while incubating and subsequently hatching the resultant egg takes 1 day and 20 minutes. With an active VIP Status of Level 2 or higher, "" the breeding time is reduced to  and 36 minutes while the hatching time is reduced to  and 28 minutes.""

The Enchantress Dragon is a Card-Segment Dragon which is obtained if its 100 matching Dragon Pieces are collected from Mystery Gifts. Incubating and subsequently hatching the acquired egg of this Dragon takes 1 day, 2 hours and 30 minutes. With an active VIP Status of Level 2 or higher, the hatching time is reduced to  and 12 minutes.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:38 am
Oh shoot
I'll have another look later then.

edit - back to normal again
A dragon, a dragon,