Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: DML Wiki

Tue May 05, 2020 2:51 am
Thanks Johnna, came to post this saw you had it covered, much appreciated ;)
Back to bed with pain meds now and trying not to pull my stitches lol
- Decurse -  Isn't a job, no battle, has events, a market, clan you can edit your text in, use emojis, share useful (most) resources for actual rewards, have a nice long chat history (days), not plagued with constant bugs (looks girly, but isn't) starts slow, lots to do later (not too much), has mini games - moved my entertainment budget there. 
- DML - See above on what I need to consider spending money again... or playing half the features again since Sigils broke it worse.
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Tue May 05, 2020 3:18 pm
Hello
me IP was blocked
Can you check this?
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Tue May 05, 2020 6:32 pm
@soukupmi and @cryscryb, the ddos protection is solved. Thank you very much.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 06, 2020 12:11 am
stachys wrote:
Hello
me IP was blocked
Can you check this?

You are not blocked, your browser is challenged for 5 seconds to verify you are a human due to a large number of requests in our access log (your IP may be shared with someone doing a large number of requests). Please provide a screenshot showing the block message you are recieving, thanks. :)
- Decurse -  Isn't a job, no battle, has events, a market, clan you can edit your text in, use emojis, share useful (most) resources for actual rewards, have a nice long chat history (days), not plagued with constant bugs (looks girly, but isn't) starts slow, lots to do later (not too much), has mini games - moved my entertainment budget there. 
- DML - See above on what I need to consider spending money again... or playing half the features again since Sigils broke it worse.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 06, 2020 12:13 am
trishkris wrote:
@soukupmi and @cryscryb, the ddos protection is solved. Thank you very much.

you're welcome.

And any other who face difficulties accessing the site, please use the Form linked in the browser if possible so we can deal with this orderly.
No posting ip addresses here, a PM is also sufficient.
Thanks
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat May 23, 2020 4:07 pm
2 questions as for the table of dragons:
1. The new ancients are still not integrated in the table.
2. The table used to have multiple option to sort. Once sorting by attack and then type for example, The second sort used to apply for the first sort, so I could see all the epic dragons for example sorted by the higher attack. 
Now it seems that the sort always overrides the recent sort. Is that option gone?
Thank  you for your work again.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 615 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 99 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 613 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Skully, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 96 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat May 23, 2020 7:36 pm
The volunteers that maintain it haven't had time to integrate them yet. It is a bit of a bear to work with because of all of the sort values that have to be determined then input. I was working on a solution for easy adding dragons that automatically put in sort values but it requires a MW upgrade and there's a new version coming out in August. Not sure why the sort values aren't working, will have to ask Soukupmi to take a look and see what the deal is with that. You can use the MW default table sorting by first sorting the first columns arrow, then shift-clicking the second column's arrow. That works on any MW table that is sortable.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:So ... ry_sortkey

That's the functionality I have been using all this time and it still works. Hope that helps.

Iris90

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 24, 2020 2:26 pm
Wiki is helpful, especially for new players. Thanks to everyone who spend their time developing WIKI 🙂☺

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 25, 2020 1:00 am
cryscryb wrote:
The volunteers that maintain it haven't had time to integrate them yet. It is a bit of a bear to work with because of all of the sort values that have to be determined then input. I was working on a solution for easy adding dragons that automatically put in sort values but it requires a MW upgrade and there's a new version coming out in August. Not sure why the sort values aren't working, will have to ask Soukupmi to take a look and see what the deal is with that. You can use the MW default table sorting by first sorting the first columns arrow, then shift-clicking the second column's arrow. That works on any MW table that is sortable.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:So ... ry_sortkey

That's the functionality I have been using all this time and it still works. Hope that helps.

Thank you!
BTW Arcane and Aquarious are missing the legendary icon in their elements.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 615 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 99 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 613 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Skully, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 96 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Vinouser

Windows PC

Mon May 25, 2020 8:14 pm
This issue is related to ongoing castle event