Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Re: DML Wiki

Fri May 01, 2020 7:07 am
trishkris wrote:
Hello Soukupmi

After the SSL certificate error fixed, whenever I am trying to access the dml wiki, I am getting a ddos protection screen.  It will last for 5-10 seconds. Usually if it happening in other websites, after 2-3 times it will disappear. But in dml wiki it happens every single time I access the website. Is it the website's problem or my ISP's?

pm me your ip and I'll check for it
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Fri May 01, 2020 7:18 am
soukupmi wrote:
trishkris wrote:
Hello Soukupmi

After the SSL certificate error fixed, whenever I am trying to access the dml wiki, I am getting a ddos protection screen.  It will last for 5-10 seconds. Usually if it happening in other websites, after 2-3 times it will disappear. But in dml wiki it happens every single time I access the website. Is it the website's problem or my ISP's?

pm me your ip and I'll check for it

Just Sent.
no avatar

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 03, 2020 3:50 am
Delete pls, thx! 🙃
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Sun May 03, 2020 11:57 am
cryscryb wrote:
trishkris wrote:
Hello Soukupmi

Hi Trishkris, I'm sorry to hear it is happening on other websites also. Usually when it happens to someone on more than one site (which aren't connected) it can mean that the IP you are using is shared and someone else using the IP has been abusing it, which can get it flagged in some of the CDNs as a malicious. CDNs like Cloudflare may automatically challenge the ip for a period of time to determine if the traffic coming through that IP is legitimate. Often this can happen for a period of a few weeks. It is an inconvenience for sure. Soukupmi will check your IP against our firewall and if it isn't being listed there, then it may indeed be the auto-blocking that I mentioned. If this is the case it may be a good idea to contact your ISP as well as any CDNs that have flagged your IP and apply to have it removed from the list, or to have your ISP deal with the offender who is abusing your shared IP. Sometimes it is unfortunately up to the ISP to kick the offender off of their service. And sometimes it requires searching for where your IP is blacklisted and doing applications to get it removed from the blacklist sites like https://www.projecthoneypot.org/

Thanks for the information cryscryb. I checked and my ip is not blacklisted. And I experience this ddos protection system only with dmlwiki.

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 pm
The dml wiki still hasn't updated the new event details or the new solo event information, is there a problem? 
Also the dml wiki shows the Facebook page of dml , but now it just shows Facebook but that is blank
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 04, 2020 7:05 pm
Furious Fang wrote:
The dml wiki still hasn't updated the new event details or the new solo event information, is there a problem? 
Also the dml wiki shows the Facebook page of dml , but now it just shows Facebook but that is blank

Yes, there was a problem : lack of time
You're free to join us in the quest of keeping everything up to date anytime - you'll be more than welcome.

We recently disabled the facebook widget due to some serious memory issues. Once it's certain that this is not causing trouble, it will be enabled again. Thanks for the reminder.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 04, 2020 11:00 pm
Delete pls, thx! 🙃
no avatar

Ionmaster987

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 05, 2020 12:34 am
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Can anyone inform me what this dragon is? i don't rememeber the breeding combination, so i can't check, but at highest i have access to metal.
no avatar

OnlyArtemis89

Windows PC

Tue May 05, 2020 12:40 am
Ionmaster987 wrote:
Can anyone inform me what this dragon is? i don't rememeber the breeding combination, so i can't check, but at highest i have access to metal.

That looks like a Masque Dragon to me. It's elements are Wind, Fire, Water.
Platform:   Windows EUR

Recruitment code:   af52a2
Feel free to add me. I gift daily 

Started May 7, 2019
450+ unique dragons

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 05, 2020 12:49 am
since you chose to posat it under the wiki thread, you might like to look at wiki and the eggs images section where you could look for any image of an unknown egg:
https://www.dragon-mania-legends.wiki/index.php?title=Category:Images:Dragon_Eggs
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 700 unique dragons/  C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 700unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur