Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Wiki

Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 am
Hi, quick question, is there a green tick file in the wiki? I don't seem to find it anywhere.
Mostly retired player.
Best Dragon: Molim 65-6*, Rare Purity+Berserker sigils

I'm a Veteran now?!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:24 am
Not that I've seen Zhiangseanwang. What part of the interface are you referring to?

A quick note for anyone who finds themself banned from the site, we have been under attack a lot lately. As a result of this, we're blocking IPs that do a large number of requests. If you feel you have been blocked in error, please fill out this form and we'll look into it, thanks:

https://forms.gle/rigD6SA1kJ2ZG6Nd8
- Decurse -  Isn't a job, no battle, has events, a market, clan you can edit your text in, use emojis, share useful (most) resources for actual rewards, have a nice long chat history (days), not plagued with constant bugs (looks girly, but isn't) starts slow, lots to do later (not too much), has mini games - moved my entertainment budget there. 
- DML - See above on what I need to consider spending money again... or playing half the features again since Sigils broke it worse.

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:53 am
cryscryb wrote:
Not that I've seen Zhiangseanwang. What part of the interface are you referring to?

It's basically everywhere, in the shop, in the Arena, in milestones, in huge events...
Here's an example:
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (8.92 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
Mostly retired player.

I'm a Veteran now?!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am
Thank you that helps. I think it is integrated into any of the images we are using and not as a separate piece. May I ask what you need it for? I can easily isolate it from a high-res image if necessary.

Screenshots don't make for the most clear/crisp image, might work though. :)
- Decurse -  Isn't a job, no battle, has events, a market, clan you can edit your text in, use emojis, share useful (most) resources for actual rewards, have a nice long chat history (days), not plagued with constant bugs (looks girly, but isn't) starts slow, lots to do later (not too much), has mini games - moved my entertainment budget there. 
- DML - See above on what I need to consider spending money again... or playing half the features again since Sigils broke it worse.

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:53 am
cryscryb wrote:
Thank you that helps. I think it is integrated into any of the images we are using and not as a separate piece. May I ask what you need it for? I can easily isolate it from a high-res image if necessary.

Screenshots don't make for the most clear/crisp image though.

Here you go:

Thanks a lot! I want to put it in a picture I translated from FB.
Mostly retired player.

I'm a Veteran now?!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:01 am
You're welcome.

A quick note for anyone who finds themself banned from the site, we have been under attack a lot lately. As a result of this, we're blocking IPs that do a large number of requests/scrape or attempt to access resources they shouldn't. Some IPs are shared and another machine on the same IP may be doing the attack--to mitigate the attack we block the IP which may affect all users of that (if it's a shared) IP. If you feel you have been blocked in error, please fill out this form and we'll look into it, thanks:

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:10 pm
cryscryb wrote:
You're welcome.

A quick note for anyone who finds themself banned from the site, we have been under attack a lot lately. As a result of this, we're blocking IPs that do a large number of requests/scrape or attempt to access resources they shouldn't. Some IPs are shared and another machine on the same IP may be doing the attack--to mitigate the attack we block the IP which may affect all users of that (if it's a shared) IP. If you feel you have been blocked in error, please fill out this form and we'll look into it, thanks:

Sent
When did you reply?

Edited for better comprehension...
I can't go to the website yet
Has been sent
When can it be fixed :'(

Adityakumar0007

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:30 am
Hey, can anyone tell me the name of the cursor on the DML wiki site? I am playing on pc using an android emulator, so just for the feel.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:31 pm
Adityakumar0007 wrote:
Hey, can anyone tell me the name of the cursor on the DML wiki site? I am playing on pc using an android emulator, so just for the feel.

https://www.dragon-mania-legends.wiki/File:Indicator_Arrow_Icon.png
https://www.dragon-mania-legends.wiki/File:Cursor_Icon.png
Those are the two we are using
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Fri May 01, 2020 6:46 am
Hello Soukupmi

After the SSL certificate error fixed, whenever I am trying to access the dml wiki, I am getting a ddos protection screen.  It will last for 5-10 seconds. Usually if it happening in other websites, after 2-3 times it will disappear. But in dml wiki it happens every single time I access the website. Is it the website's problem or my ISP's?