Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Niloo

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Wiki

Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:36 pm
cryscryb wrote:
Thanks folks, we are pretty stoked to see it at its own domain name, particularly a .wiki one. :)

That's awesome ^^
Congrats and thanks for everything you do!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:53 pm
thanks for all the kind words.
we are constantly striving to be up to date with the data and give you a great ressource to use, so this is balm to the sore eyes.
:D
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:28 pm
Hi dragonmaniacs.
We are currently experiencing server hiccups on the wiki.
Please bear with us and retry a few minutes later again until we have resolved this.
Thanks
A dragon, a dragon,
iPhone

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:19 am
We are still experiencing unusually heavy traffic so we had to take some precautions to increase uptime.
If you are encountering a 403 error, your IP address is getting blocked from accessing the wiki - please PM me the IP you are using in this case so we can add it to the whitelist.
Thanks
A dragon, a dragon,
iPhone

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:11 pm
Sorry to hear about the problems, and wishing all the Wiki team the best - because you are :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15

zhiangseanwang

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:42 am
Wish you the best!

ps. This showed up. Is it normal?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 10.38.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 10.38.58 AM.png (106.41 KiB) Viewed 4660 times
Proud member of Cloud City, CHN's top clan!
Best Dragon: Molim 65-6*

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:26 am
zhiangseanwang wrote:
Wish you the best!

ps. This showed up. Is it normal?

No, it's not normal we were having the website hammered for a while taking it down for short periods until we could get it under control, which explains the notice "This website is using a securituy service to prevent itself from online attacks". Some areas and IP ranges were blocked due to malicious activity and this may have unfortunately affected some good folks too.Thanks for posting, it takes a little while to sort these out sometimes, to restore broader access and to more specifically block the malicious activities in a more targeted way.

Please check your access now if you haven't already and private message Soukupmi if you continue to have access issues. Thanks :)
- What the foghorn

Jen9

Windows PC

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:30 pm
Hello, every one that works on the Wiki. This is a great source for information on DML and you all deserve a big congrats for the work you put into it. Keep up the great work, and may you continue to receive recognition for it.

On the page for the ancient event, I recognize not everything posted is official or finalized, but I did notice that for the chest odds, there is no listing for a 40 piece card for Zephujin. Though I did not get a screenshot, I did pull a 40 piece card. I don't know all of the technical or behind the scenes aspects of updating that information, but if nothing else this is a heads up that there are changes to the odds this time.
Recruitment code 66f3ac

Coleader of clan Dragon Swagga on Windows EUR- looking for new members.

Drakari2

Windows PC

Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:01 pm
Jen9 wrote:
Hello, every one that works on the Wiki. This is a great source for information on DML and you all deserve a big congrats for the work you put into it. Keep up the great work, and may you continue to receive recognition for it.

On the page for the ancient event, I recognize not everything posted is official or finalized, but I did notice that for the chest odds, there is no listing for a 40 piece card for Zephujin. Though I did not get a screenshot, I did pull a 40 piece card. I don't know all of the technical or behind the scenes aspects of updating that information, but if nothing else this is a heads up that there are changes to the odds this time.

Yeah.. I was wondering the same thing. I do have a screenshot, but I have no Idea how to post pictures in here so I just uploaded somewhere else.
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/ ... -04_-8-png
I wonder if the odds on the wiki are correct..

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:48 pm
lots of the other numbers were also wrong.
the percentages are still from the last event, so probably also not correct, but close.
A dragon, a dragon,
iPhone