Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

DML Wiki

Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:52 am
Greeting, fellow breeders!

Most of you are already aware that the DML Community also has its own wiki...for those who do not, you can check it out here.

We are happy to announce that starting with today, the 4th of January 2020, the wiki has officially become fully independent and moved to its own domain, https://dragon-mania-legends.wiki. Everyone, please update your bookmarks and enjoy editing. Thanks for sticking with us for so long. If you encounter any issues with the new site, please report them to us.

The wiki has a lot of helpful articles and information about the game:
  1. An article describing the game - Game Description
  2. A list of all the Dragons - Table of Dragons
  3. A list of helpful links - Notable Formulas or Tables
  4. Information on all the game-play elements - Gameplay_Elements
  5. Event coverage - Events
  6. A list of Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
  7. Even a befriending page - Wiki Friend Page

Each and every one of you is welcome to join and contribute! Hesitate no further and come join the editing fun!

If you have any questions, you can leave them here on this thread, send a PM to one of us, or even leave a message on the wiki for the Staff.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: DML Wiki

Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:50 pm
Congratulations to the Wiki and a big THANK YOU to all the staff and volunteers, past and present, for everything you do :) New home already bookmarked :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15

Hlgbccheer

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:08 pm
Well done to all those who have worked so hard on the DML Wiki pages. It is always my first go-to référence when I need info! 👏🏻

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:44 pm
Thanks folks, we are pretty stoked to see it at its own domain name, particularly a .wiki one. :)
The old domain should be redirected to the new one later today or tomrrow hopefully.

We still have a lot of tweaking to do on the new site, but we are happy to having Visual Editor back up and running as well as looking foward to playing with some new features and revising old somes to eventualy make things easier for users. Excited!
- What the foghorn

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:41 am
Good job!
Congrats!
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 615 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 98 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 613 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 95 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Denise M

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:31 am
Congrats!!! A big THANK YOU to you all for your tireless dedication on making our dragon lives easier. The information you provide is indeed very helpful and much appreciated. You all ROCK 😬

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:41 pm
Congratulations. You're doing a great job. 
A big thank you for that. 
Greetings
Emkl74
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:03 am
As the new nerd on the team I can't speak for everyone except to say thanks! :)
- What the foghorn

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:57 am
Don't know if it was always there and I never noticed (quite possible) or if it's new, but I really like the UTC time showing in the upper right corner :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:08 pm
soukupmi wrote:
Greeting, fellow breeders!

Most of you are already aware that the DML Community also has its own wiki...for those who do not, you can check it out here.

We are happy to announce that starting with today, the 4th of January 2020, the wiki has officially become fully independent and moved to its own domain, [Everyone, please update your bookmarks and enjoy editing. Thanks for sticking with us for so long. If you encounter any issues with the new site, please report them to us. ][color=#555555].

Congrats on the achievement of a fully independent domain -- a reward to us but a testament to the great team working behind the scenes. I've been using it like mad and report on that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the layout with real-time schedules of news and events now accessible on the main page. :) <claps!>
Please accept my heartfelt thanks (and no, it never gets old to say thank you!)