Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

cjmackers4

Google Play (Android)

What do people think??

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:25 pm
Hi Adam and forum :)

I was thinking about the clan MVP reward and how it could be improved to motivate members to keep playing, especially during Castle/Divine events. I thought about the clan leader being able to offer a bonus reward. Once you get to high level 100s, gold becomes redundant, but it is still very valuable to lower level players. Could give away 100s of millions! Food as well, once you happy with your flight of dragons, I got my sixth maxed out dragon the other day :) Food is a lot easier to come by as well at higher levels and especially with the Boss habitat that produces food, love that thing! I can make at least 5mil a day so I really wouldn't mind givng up as much as 5mil as a reward. So food and gold, thought it could be a cool motivation for clan members to keep playing and progress their games. Maybe even clan members could donate to the reward to help smaller clans?.. I thought gems would be too much of an advantage for the p2p players.

And sorry Adam while I am here I would like to ask if there is a Chrono Norse event in the plans somewhere down the line? Just asking because of the Ancient event breaking up the cycle. It would be really nice if the cycle could be finished because everyone got another shot at some of the other divines and I needed 2 more chests for Odin and Thor, I was really unlucky finding keys and I didn't have all the elements covered for the event. Would really love another opportunity to get those dragons. I understand some peolpe were getting bored of the events but I really want Thor and Odin, Loki is lonely! :( I'm not asking for when it is, just if its in the plans somewhere...

Hope everyone is having a great festive season and enjoying time with friends and family! :)

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: What do people think??

Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:20 am
Hi cjmackers. Thanks for the suggestion. While we are working on making some changes to the clan system, this kind of feature hasn't been discussed - so I'll pass it on to the team. There may be technical or other such reasons for this not happening, but at the very least I will make sure the relevant person sees this info.

As for Chrono Norse event, of course this is in the plan - but I cannot confirm when it may take place. Once we are ready to talk more about this, we will post something on the forum of course! :)
no avatar

Sandy1107

Windows PC

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:48 pm
I would like to donate some duplicate dragons to lower players in my clan - any way to do this?

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:13 pm
No.
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 592 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:56 am
I know it was before you were with us Adam, but the suggestion of a better prize for MVP has been brought up before but nothing ever came of it.
Another thing that would be nice to see is a monthly MVP, there are players that do so much for the clan but their luck in events doesn't reflect it and I would love to see them rewarded in some way for all that they do :)
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*