Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sugar Rush Guide

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:18 am
I have written something but I guess it is still in process according to the changes we are about to see.
I saw in the past a few players who didnt like the event, so I am posting it in case it helps some players to play this event better. 
Some of the tips require preparing so I am posting it today before it begins. 
In some ways this event is easier than the rest because one could finish some quests much faster than the other clan events where it takes averagely 3 hours to complete so I suggest giving it a chance. I am posting it as text. Once it stablizes I would make nicer visual of it and maybe a TLDR version of it according to the feedback.

Sugar Rush Guide

About the event:
We complete Quests to make Shakes. We then feed the Shake to the Dragon and he moves forward on
the Track, by the number of Points awarded by the Quest. There are Milestone Rewards on the Track,
similar to Dragon Race. The Sugar Rush event lasts 4 days just like the rest of the clan events.

Preparing:
We can prepare by having our farms ready to harvest, breeding den clear for breeding Bees (unless you need to the DOW), all Ruins finished and ready to collect, placing Uncommon or higher Eggs in the Hatchery, the day before event starts and Saving Chronos till event starts.

Quests:
There are 9 types of quests. (see Table on Wiki https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Sugar_Rush) All clan members can complete quests at the same time, but only one quest belongs to a player.  You cannot share the same quest. So far, we haven’t experienced a situation where all 12 quests were busy but even if we would, most quests should be completed fast enough to allow new ones to spawn for all the 50 clan members. Players from different time zones is an advantage in that case.
All clan members select Quests from the shared Quest Board. Once a Quest is selected there is a 30 minutes cooldown until the next will appear in that slot. Harder Quests give more Points.
We can each complete 12 Quests over the course of the event, with another 5 being available to unlock
with 20 gems each.
Each clan decides which quests to refresh according to its gaming habits, similarly a competitive player would refresh Common and Uncommons and would cook only Rares if he could enter into the game often enough in the race. Since it is not difficult to get 12 quests done, it is better to start with high points epics, and only at the end of the events to go for low point quests in order to finish 12 quests. It is recommended for most Clan leader (and officers) to refresh all common quests. You might also choose to refresh duplicate quests i.e. if too many arena quests are being generated, let only 2 spawn and refresh the rest to allow variety among the players. Similarly refresh all the quests in the Table blow, which are not highlighted.
there are C, U, R, E, L recipes. Legendary quests seem to be hard and need good coordination. Communication seems important than ever so you should be available. Having members who don’t communicate might be an issue. Should you choose a legendary quest, you should be committed to it and finish it ASAP, otherwise refresh it to allow a new L quest to spawn. Only one Legendary Quest will appear on the board at a time, another won’t be available until that
one is completed or trashed. This doesn’t apply to the other types of Quests. It is unadvised to take a
Legendary Quest unless you have the resources to complete it instantly or as fast as possible.
Communicate with clanmates first.
Strategy for special Shakes:
1. Epic Food Harvesting: 80=15*5+5. That would mean that it takes 5 hours to finish the quest. Chronos is not worth it for the sake of only one hour, but you may if you want to.
Legendary Shakes:
1. 15 farms plant, followed by activating Chronos and planting another 15 would mean the quest is done instantly.
2. You can finish this quest using arena gems. I recommend to do so only for the L quest if at all.  Don’t waste your arena gems unless it is a L quest.
3. Avoid the quest to search magma twice! The whole clan would have to wait too long for you to finish.
4. Abusing quest 74 should take less than 20 minutes to finish DF without wasting DFE.
5. Remember you can fight the EL without keys to get 500 trinkets.
6. Use prepared eggs and try to breed Bees to complete the hatching.
7. Try your luck if your ruins are done and refresh if you don’t win enough gold at once. You can see the chances n the attached wiki table.

Trashing:
Don’t forget that trashing is being deduced from your 12 quests so choose your quests carefully. That refers to quests you choose and regret, or quests you didn’t finish within the time limit.
Clan Coins:
Pay attention there is still a way to get 4,000 clan coins in 4 days (1,000 a day). All you need to do is get 1,000 on the first 12 hours of the first day of the event. The same goes for the last 12 hours of the last day of the event.  Then try to do 12 epic quests during those 4 days. 12*150=1800. 1,000+1800+1,000=3800.
Please read the requirements of each Quest carefully. The faster you can complete a Quest, the better –
for both your score and the whole Clan. Obviously plan wisely when to use Chronos.

1.  Farming food:  don’t change your farming habits but try to adapt according to the quest you chose. Don’t forget you get the points when farming and not when collecting. Currently, where the Quest says “Harvest” it actually means “Collect”. So, you must harvest the food to get credit. This is supposed to change, in future events. Once it changes, someone who has Squarey Berry ready to Harvest AND has Chronos can do that Quest in less than a minute.
a. Farming Spring Cherry Quests: Have all 15 farms open to plant, have enough time left in the day to go in every hour till quest is done. If you have Chronos and empty Farms, you can complete this instantly. For example,
b. farming Squarey Berry: Plant all Farms, use Chronos, harvest and re-plant. and you’re done!

2. Side quests: save them during one day so you could use them at all time. Don’t save more than one day, to allow them to spawn so you wouldn’t lose precious food.

3. Arena quest: I don’t advise to use arena gems to finish those quests. Arena gems should be hoarded for the day you might want to win the arena dragons in the elite league. Those are very hard to get, and it might take years to hoard enough gems to get them all. Either choose a quest you can manage within the time limit or don’t choose it at all.  True, this event takes place only once every 4 weeks but I still recommend to waste your resources.

4. Find Chest in Ruins: Get those 100% ready during the weekend.

5. DF is back. IF you do choose to do it you could use quest 74. Dragon Fury Quests: To complete using only 1 portal energy: Use a higher-level dragon with Earth Shield skill and 2 level 4 fire dragons on battle #20 (regular Campaign map). Put high level Earth in slot 1 and only use them to cast Stone Shield. Use the 2 level 4 fire dragons to attack until you unlock Dragon Fury. Don’t touch the screen when in Fury, you don’t want to kill the dragons. Repeat the attacks to unlock Fury again, until you’ve done all the Furies you need. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwFPRXo92H0&list=FLRQVsxPtPJN2WOebQV-fMdw

6. EL: One fight in League 6 can give 9*6 Trinkets plus about 50 for a normal chest and 200 for a special chest. If you are unlucky to get only normal chests that would mean about 5 fights in worst case scenario per person, which requires to keep 5 EL fights for the sake of the quest. It is important to remember that you may fight without keys, so the quest should be doable at all time even if you haven’t saved your keys.

7. Win Streak: Read Quests carefully! If it calls for win-streaks: For all to count, you must break the
streak by either throwing a battle or waiting the 20 minutes for it to reset, before doing the next winstreak.

8. Hatching: Keep your hatchery full with U+ during the weekend to be prepared for the event. Once you have exhausted that option, it is best to try and breed Bee dragons and hatch them when needed. (Fire+Wind not both enchanted to prevent getting Leopards)

9. Collect Gold from Ruins: This is a total RNG based quest. You might not be able to finish it if you won’t get enough gold within the time limit but this is your choice. As for the legendary quest, please choose it only if your ruins are ready to collect. If you get lucky instantly-good, but if not please refresh. It is not worth it to wait another 36 hours for your Magma to be ready again. We lose 1.5 days out of 4 to get possible L quests. The chances to get each result appear in wiki. https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Ruins 

Good Luck!
Any corrections and or supplemtns are most welcome!
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: Sugar Rush Guide

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:33 am
As Adam said there were changes to the first one.
Now it's only 12 tasks possible (not 15).
Also the Harvest Food is now really a Harvest, not a Plant anymore.

Otherwise - great guide. Thanks Yoni
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

TripletsMum

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:45 am
Great post, Johnna1975! Very informative and highly useful, thank you!
tm

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:05 pm
I did 4 Quests and got 625 Clan Swords for it. How can I manage to get every day my 1000 Swords (because there are only 12 Quests for the whole Event - not 14 ;)

And the Quest Table is it for all Clan Members the same ? So if I refresh the easy (low Points) Quests, does this mean it will refresh for all Clan Members ?
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Member of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl.81 7 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Planet, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Prairie, Wolf, Agave, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:23 pm
bansheeat wrote:
And the Quest Table is it for all Clan Members the same ? So if I refresh the easy (low Points) Quests, does this mean it will refresh for all Clan Members ?

Yes - check the video tutorial and the wiki for more details (video is also linked in the wiki)
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

kolmo7

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:16 pm
Thanks for this post, johnna1975 :)
Device/Platform: iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12
Server: iOS (EUR)
Recruitment code game:
c43a90
Team: Masque (lvl 40, 4*, rare), Stardust (lvl 40, 3*, epic) and Murano (lvl 40, 3*, legendary)
Level: 89

I always gift, every day a)

Tamarind

Windows PC

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:55 pm
Great post. Thank you, Johanna.

Re point 7 - arena wins. I discovered today that this has changed since the first sugar rush event - unless, of course, it was a lucky glitch!. I undertook a quest to achieve 17 wins in the arena. Although it didn't have to be a streak, I had decided to treat it as one and still had 6 portals in hand when completed. I fed the shake to the dragon and selected a quest requiring a streak of 6 wins. I did one battle (ie giving me an 18 streak win) and instantly got the quest completed banner. Lucky for me, there was another 6 win streak quest waiting, so I picked that and, again, a single win completed it. Hope it wasn't a glitch :).
Tamara
Co-Leader of Stormborne - we welcome active team players
Code B00070
Windows Eur
no avatar

GerardMensouaf

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:06 pm
Great post, thank you.
I was wondering about the Legendary Quest and its refresh. I noticed that even we made it quickly, we have to wait several hours to see it back again... Do you experimented that also ? Do we know its average refresh rate ?

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:35 pm
GerardMensouaf wrote:
Great post, thank you.
I was wondering about the Legendary Quest and its refresh. I noticed that even we made it quickly, we have to wait several hours to see it back again... Do you experimented that also ? Do we know its average refresh rate ?

It`s luck...i saw few of them coming pretty fast...like hatch 2 dragons and after 10-20 minutes another member had another L.