Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

LadyDraco

Windows PC

Have a Q , for Adam

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:11 pm
Or anyone  who could  say why .
How  come  Shadow  Dragon was  the  last dragon we  could  buy with our coins?
You would think they would give us a few more..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
Always  looking for  active  adult players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: Have a Q , for Adam

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:55 pm
Only the base (single element) dragons can be purchased with coins; Shadow is last as that is the last element to be unlocked. All other dragons must be bred, won in events or purchased with cash/gems/tokens.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:58 am
CF explains the mechanics of the game but I suspect you are asking about the reason behind it?
I am only guessing here. The reason might lay on the fact that base elements dragons should be accesible at all time because they are the key to any breeding in the game. It seems fair enough because once you have all the base element dragons, you could get any other dragon. There is something compact about that, maybe even methodic, to show how all breedable dragons are available to you.
Having other dragons available by coins might cause an issue with special breedings like DOW or DOM. If you have some of them available at all time just by buying it would cause a discrepancy to other cases where the required dragons are not available which would cause a riot.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

LadyDraco

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:06 am
Johnna ,Thanks  that's  what I was asking ...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:58 pm
Hi LadyDraco - well in truth the decision behind this will have been made a long, long time ago, but I would suggest that Yoni is right about this. Since you need the base element to begin combining dragons, these should be available to purchase so that you can begin breeding specific element types once you hit the level, gold amount and desire to do so. Since these are the only ones that you actually 'need' (in that everything else can be bred from these base elements), they should be available through simpler means.

LadyDraco

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:53 pm
Thanks Adam.. For  the  reply..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there..