Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Warm Warriors - Solo

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:42 am
Hi 

This is just a different way of looking at the Wiki Solo Chart.  The Wiki's chart has more information with amount of gems needed to skip, how many pools it'll take to complete a full collection and the amount of time left to complete the Solo - Tier by Tier etc.

Any errors are mine, and if there's changes I'll fix them as soon as I can.  (Which may be a little later than usual as I'm still Mother-sitting 🥴 and there's no broadband in her house - which makes those phone calls about 'your computer has a virus' very amusing 🤣).

You'll have to click and zoom to see it properly.
Attachments
Solo - Warm Warriors .png
Solo - Warm Warriors .png (786.38 KiB) Viewed 907 times
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  558 unique dragons.
Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Re: Warm Warriors - Solo

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:10 pm
Nice. Thanks Carol.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:07 pm
Thanks, Carol :) May not finish this one as I either fall asleep right before the next collection or get engrossed in a book and forget about it. Also, Rain as a 'prize' doesn't do anything except irritate. It might fit a theme for Scarf, but if a breedable had to be offered, Storm would have been a better choice :(
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

LadyDraco

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:29 pm
Thanks  Carol..
That's  pretty cool info..
This  is  the  first time  I have  evenr  seen gifting  in this  type  of  event...

I agree  Rain dragon,  I have  him already ..
So not a  big deal for  me..

Also the  last solo event  like  this  one , the  gem spending was  a fair  number , Now  they are a tad  pricey..
To skip a  few  ... I sure  wish they didn't  do that .  
And yes  I  know why they do that , it's  just not nice  lol

Right now  I'm on Rd 5 . I hope  I  can get Scarf  Dragon 
But I don't  have  much hope  for  it..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
Always  looking for  active  adult players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:48 pm
bump
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:14 am
Agreed, Critter, I also drop off, probably won't finish and Rain???
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  558 unique dragons.
Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

Twilightsparklesassistant

Windows PC

Scotland

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:22 am
I'm sure everybody will be selling their Rain dragons, me included as I now have all the regular breedables & am working through enchanted (den level 5 - need some further enchanting to breed Disco Ball & Hellfire). But worth jumping that hurdle if I get a Scarf dragon, though I don't fancy my luck at Fall (never got Pangu off a similar flash breed either).
1f851a is my friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:52 pm
Rain is a pretty meh reward.
However if you have a second den and rain should be required for some Dow or chain breeding in the future it comes in handy to have it in the inventory and try in both dens to double the chances. I think I actually did it once with rainbow which was a reward of such event so there's no reason to sell such dragons if they don't take up space. Better to have them in the inventory than in the vault.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Kairy

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm
Thank you, Carol!

I was actually surprised that the Scarf dragon was on tier 8; last couple Solo events, the main prize dragon was on the second to last tier (with the final tier containing some bonus things like extra gems/divine tickets). Not too happy about that change.

Another change which makes it even worse is the gems required to skip a task. In the past events, it only cost between 1-5 gems per item. In this event, it costs 15 gems to skip (just going off of memory; I'm sure a Wiki or something of a past event has the actual numbers).

This has been the least fun Solo event I've played (I've only been playing for two months, but two months is more than enough time to get a feel for how a game works). In fact, I'm hating this event more than Dragon's Delight...and that's the event I hate the most out of all the events in this game.
Recruitment Code (Android EUR):  9ace0cb

LadyDraco

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:41 pm
Yeah wait in rd 6 .. They are 20 gems  for  1 item .. 
I will not be  getting  Scarf dragon for  sure .. And  not going ta  buy it as  well ..

Oh well... 

Yeah way to much in gems ....IMHO..
It is  what it is...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
Always  looking for  active  adult players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .