Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

BlackEmbers

Dragon Overlord

Windows PC

Australia

Re: Sugar Rush Is Back!

Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:42 pm
Seems much the same as the last one. Like so many others I'd finished my quest allowance within a day or two and wasn't going to buy any more.

The list of issues really doesn't seem to have diminished any.
No dragon shall be homeless by 2020!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Playing DML since April 2015 is probably not a very good sign, then.  :) 

Platform: Win   Server: EUR   06b4c
Catering officer aboard the Crazy Train.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:05 am
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hi everyone.

So among my other tasks I had to catch up on after a few days sickness, I have spent some time going over this thread and collating all the info for a report on the Sugar Rush event so that we can work to improve it. I can't obviously answer every single question and comment in this thread, so hopefully the knowledge that your feedback has been seen and will be passed on with hopefully be enough for now.

Of course, now I'm back I'll be better suited to provide info as and where I can.

Thanks Adam.

Im happy you are back and well

1. I understand the Sugar is going tobe back from what you are saying?
2. If so will it be back in 4 weeks from now or do the Devs need more time t ofix the issues?
3. If and when you inend to bring it back, I would appreciate transparent communication to al of the issues we named.
Answers in the form of: we find the 12 quests more balanced so we dont intend to change it, or one legendary is enough and we dont intend to allow more to spawn at a time are also legetimate, but only when you answer each to each point we would be able to know that the devs actually took the time and considered all of what we said. Since this week was a deja vu of the first event, it seems there was no such consideration to our point which is a shame. Our time is precious and we would like to be treated with respect instead of dealing with thte same event twice, commenting everyting all over again. There is really no excuse for that...
I commented the same to Alex under the technical issues section because part of the issues are technical as such as bugs which have repeated themselves this event again as well.
I personally like this event and it allows me to relax a bit in comparison to other clan events, but it requires serious tweaking.
I see now you hold another promotion of 6000 stepping stones. That is very kind of you but also a bit insensitive...We have spent all week long fighting a solo event with an impossible breeding chain for the Fall dragons, dealing a non fixed clan event, restarting the game over and over to get quests done, writing tickets and wasting our time on redundant stuff instead of having fun. In my case I was completely slacking the dungeon because I was burnt out and seeing this bundle now is a bit upsetting. 
In my eyes an appology for the issues in the sugar rush with some nice gesture of stepping stones as compensaton instead of a bundle might have been recieved with gratitude.
I hope you understand...

Yoni
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 670 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 670 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Skully, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 100 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur
no avatar

SweetCarer

Windows Phone

Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:13 am
If this clan quest is going to be a regular fixture then the 12 quests needs to be changed to 12 per day and they need to be changed to 12 completed quests not 12 started. I myself had on 2 occasions started a quest, had harvested food that I had ready and replanted and within the first 15 minutes of me choosing that quests it auto reset itself  meaning the total amount I was able to do was reduced.  The event needs to be tweaked. Many In our clan would prefer it to be either 12 quests per day or 30 for the whole event. However, some in our clan still cannot see chat and quests don’t always load as I myself found out. Can we sort out the glitches and make the event more enjoyable or people won’t bother doing an event where they feel they have to spend gems just to participate in it.

Amy-DragOne

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:23 am
Welcome back Adam,
you made me worry =)

I understand that you have taken note of the reports that emerged in this event.

I would also like to stress that we would like to know some important details in advance!

For example:
- new members arriving at an initiated event will not be able to participate
- eliminating a companion who is making a legendary will not let others come to you

so much more .. but I hope that in the next one it will be better!

In any case, I really like the event !!! I hope they addressed the various questions raised =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sistema iOS Phone - ITALIA
Clan DRAG ONE & Academy GRANDE INVERNO
Add me - Code: 67aaee (Amy) & 875bad (I_am_Groot)

no avatar

BPHarr273

Windows PC

Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:28 am
Adam, I'm sorry but the Sugar Rush was just lame. It took me no more than a day and 1/2 to complete 12 quests and I wasn't able to do anymore. You said that you guys thought that limiting the number of quests to 12 would make it more enjoyable. Yet, I still would like to know how y'all came to that conclusion because, not surprisingly, it had the exact opposite effect. Not to mention, only 2 Legendary quests showed up in our quest list the entire time!!! Methinks it's time for the developers to take this event back to the drawing board, or just be done with it for good.
no avatar

BPHarr273

Windows PC

Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:33 am
SweetCarer wrote:
If this clan quest is going to be a regular fixture then the 12 quests needs to be changed to 12 per day and they need to be changed to 12 completed quests not 12 started. I myself had on 2 occasions started a quest, had harvested food that I had ready and replanted and within the first 15 minutes of me choosing that quests it auto reset itself  meaning the total amount I was able to do was reduced.  The event needs to be tweaked. Many In our clan would prefer it to be either 12 quests per day or 30 for the whole event. However, some in our clan still cannot see chat and quests don’t always load as I myself found out. Can we sort out the glitches and make the event more enjoyable or people won’t bother doing an event where they feel they have to spend gems just to participate in it.

I completely agree. I think a 12 per day limit would be so much of a major and reasonable improvement than just 12 altogether.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:14 pm
Well certainly the most common complaint has been the number of clan quests, so you can rest assured this will be top on my list of items to report back. I can't promise it will be changed since there may be some logic I am not yet aware of, but I will express to the team that if the majority of plans aren't able to compete any more halfway through an event, then something needs to be tweaked.

Yoni - your detailed feedback has been especially useful to me, and I will be using some of your info almost verbatim. Sugar Rush will be back, as you wonder, but it's hard to say yet just when. Hopefully sooner rather than later, since we do think it is an interesting idea. I fully intend to keep on top of the feedback that is given to the team and how much of it will be making it into the next event - now that I can be a bit more in control of this, I would like to be 100% transparent about what has been changed and when it may be.

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:23 pm
I know that i`m against the majority of persons....but i`m not alone.
The 12 quests limit is not so bad if you balance quests.
With 12 quests of 30/35k you get more points than other events and it`s less stressful.
The problem is that you have some 30/35k quests that can be done in 5 minutes(enchanted arena, normal arena, hatching also is pretty easy) and then you have some that require many hours.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:00 pm
@Mladen90, even if you balance your 12 quests between the 4 days, and take the big ones, you'll still be far from the 1,000 swords per day, so you lose big about them.
Not saying about the boredom of having only 3 quests to do per day...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 583 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 4*

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:06 pm
Hello, I personally love the event, it has potential, you have to think and should coordinate well in the clan for tasks. Players with a low level can do the task with the 3 fights in the arena to get a lot of points for the clan. I did a lot of screenshots last week, but unfortunately I'm not ready to have a complete overview yet. The fact is that it's fun, even though it almost led to war in my clan, because someone always grabbed the legendary tasks. Lol.
As a leader I miss the possibility to update a task of a clan member if it is not finished. There are still some things to change at the event, it would be nice if GL gives some good suggestions a chance here.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL