Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

SisTheWolf

Google Play (Android)

Re: Sugar Rush Is Back!

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:02 am
Hi,

Even though the Sugar Rush event is fun, my clanmates and I have discussed it and we have a few issues with it: first and foremost, the 'quest is already taken' bug. Then the 12 quest per person for the whole event (15-20 would be great).
And may I ask, how many legendary quests can be active at the same time for a League 5 clan? 

Thank you, Wolf

Buttercup

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:28 am
So I have only 3 quest left to do and the event is only 24 hours in!!!!

We are a level 5 clan and all we are getting are easy quests, which is good for new players. For players like me it STINKS!

We have only gotten 2 L quests and the same person took both of them, it would be nice for other players to have a chance to do one!

Also, the quest do not pay out enough sword points again, you would have to do q10 quests to get all of your sword points in a day on average, then you run into the fact that you only have 2 more quests for the event.

this event would be sooooooo much better if you didn’t limit us on quests, added more sword points/quests (I wouldn’t care if you limited the sword points to the 1,000/day) and tailored the quest to the member, more like they are durning none clan events.

Any event where you find yourself not liking your clan members is not a good event!!!

Ajit Singh Rawlot

Google Play (Android)

Jodhpur Rajasthan India asia

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:54 am
Dear Adam,
                      Can you provide us more  information about sugar rush.We all want to know why a new clan member can't participate in sugar rush. Is it a big or your sugar rush event's privacy..... Please answer fast as possible. Thanks 🙂🙂🙂

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:27 pm
our clan will most likely never do this event again..
 time consuming,boring ..
not really a fast paced event ..I had forgotten how slooowww it could be ..
I'll finish today ..And not refresh for more quests...Not worth it..

but it is what it is.. Our clan likes to race but this is NOT a race lol...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
593 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:05 pm
Grrr, grrr, grrrrr just while I was already very annoyed with this event, I AGAIN refreshed a ton of Ruin and Arena quests (we get MUCH too many of those), and tried to refresh another poor one. It accidentally started and was my 12th quest.
Event's over for me unless I use even more gems on top of the 265 I had to blow on the Magma Lair quest to prevent our entire clan from being deprived of L recipes for 2 days.

Sorry. I have no patience for this today so I'll sign off now and will be back sometime when my mood is better.
I had higher hopes for this event but as it stands I'm VERY disappointed with it! :(

-O.
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 

Looking for a few new active friends!
18+, Level 80+.
No score minimums, Fun and Friendship above High Scores and Glory! International chat (English, Spanish, German, Russian, ...). 
Come run and have fun with the Wolves and Does! ;)

Fighters: 17 at 100/8*.

Tamarind

Windows PC

Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:14 pm
We also want to know why our new clan members can't participate in the event. It would be nice to have that restriction (if, indeed, it was GL's intention, rather than yet another bug!) included in the event information from the outset.

As others have said, 12 quests each is far too few. Our better players will have nothing to do for the remaining days. I'd like to be generous and suggest that this is GL's aim to get us to think laterally and simply adapt our game strategy and concentrate on the quests that offer higher points and take longer. However that means that we need to have a good selection of that type of quest and this quite simply isn't the case - even with our leaders and officers refreshing the very low level quests (eg 2 x dragon fury for 4,000 points).

Many thanks.

Tamara
Co-Leader of Stormborne - we welcome active team players
Code b00070
Windows Eur
Tamara
Co-Leader of Stormborne - we welcome active team players
Code B00070
Windows Eur

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:57 pm
Does anyone know whether removing a non active clan member who holds on to a legendary quest would allow the legendary quests spawn again?
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 700 unique dragons/  C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 700unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 

Amy-DragOne

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:24 pm
Here's another thing I wanted to ask myself, @ johnna (appropriate thanks and congratulations for the sugar rush guide)

but are they all on vacation at the gameloft? all sick? why doesn't anyone answer?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sistema iOS Phone - ITALIA
Clan DRAG ONE & Academy GRANDE INVERNO
Add me - Code: 67aaee (Amy) & 875bad (I_am_Groot)

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:27 pm
The sword amount can be increased of course but i`m pretty fine with the 12 quests maximum.
In the last period, people complained a lot about too many events, etc and now that we have an "easier" clan event people are complaining because it`s too easy.
I`m at 6/12 and doing a 35k quest that will keep me busy for the whole day....if you do all quests with 30k+ points the final amount will be even more than usual clan events and it will keep you busy for a while since you need to find the good quest....and same goes for everyone else in the clan.
If you do easy quests, of course, they will finish the first day but it`s similar to the other race....if you don`t refresh recipes and just do also the common/uncommons you will finish the 30 receipts earlier....if you refresh them and you search for rares or higher you will not finish them.
Number of legendaries should be increased for sure...only 1 for the whole clan is definitely bad.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 pm
Question is, now that I have done my 12 quests, how am I to reach the 1,000 swords per day for the rest of the Sugar Rush duration, if I can't select quests anymore ?
And of course it's during a week when the card dragon is one I don't have...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*