Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Of10na

Apple (iOS)

Re: Sugar Rush Is Back!

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:05 pm
We seem to be getting an awful lot of ruin quests over others. Over half of our quests involve going into ruins either to collect gold or chests. I don’t mind these although getting 12 hours to do the mystic cave 12 times seems a bit tight but I wish we had a better balance of quest types.
Recruitment Code: 28a970
Clan: My Casey
Platform: IOS APA
Gameloft Player ID: 40c192

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:28 pm
Adam,
All of my past comments which I have posted above are still relevant. Very little has changed.
Many still suffer from bugs. Same bugs as before,
The event disappears. A quest is shown as if a clan member has already taken it although it hasnt. I keep telling my clannies to file tickets bu it is just too much....
For me personally the ruins RNG is terrible. Waiting all that time and taking the risk you might not be able to finish the quest...
I agree with the discrepancy of the points for each quest. Some could be finished insanteneously while other take a lot of time and or resources.
That is a very non fun element of the event.
The fight between clan members over better quests, lurking and waiting until the contdown is over to e the first to get the easier quests, is exactly against the intention of the game of working together. Then you choose a different quest, and later on you see a better quest you cannot choose because it would cost you one quest to refresh. 
As I said before the potential is great but som unfun parts to it.
P. S. 
I haven't seen more than one legendary quest spawn at a time
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 670 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 670 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Skully, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 100 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:06 am
...aaand my 12 quests are done
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Buttercup

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:38 am
However, I believe that is case yes, no reduction on Legendary quests (only the cap has been reduced to 12) and yes, only one is active at any one time.
I believe the cap was reduced for balancing reasons, but I have no further info on that. The 12 quests should be enough for the event, but of course this is something we will need to keep an eye on perhaps more than any other aspect of the event to better understand how it is being played.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate... this event!!!!!!!

I am over halfway done with my maximum west but I can perform, and has been less than 24 hours since the event started. Again I’m getting frustrated with my clan because people are taking all of legendary recipes, and not allowing others to have a shot at them. There should be more than one legendary recipe at a time. 

we also need different recipes to complete, because we seem to get the same ones over and over and over again. Some of our clan members are new members and they can’t finish even the easy ones. 

I also don’t think it’s fair that if you refresh the recipe it counts against you.  I was hoping this event would have never returned.

Nadiaj

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:28 am
I used my 12 quests in one day. I think you should get 12 quests a day. Now I cant play anymore for 3 days. This is the most boring clan event ever and that is saying a lot. One quest for 20 gems is way too much so that's not happening.

Amy-DragOne

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:16 am
Goodmorning everyone!
but where did Adam go? We need answers!
I have another question ... but if one enters a clan at an initiated event is it possible that he cannot participate?
sorry but it happened to you too?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sistema iOS Phone - ITALIA
Clan DRAG ONE & Academy GRANDE INVERNO
Add me - Code: 67aaee (Amy) & 875bad (I_am_Groot)

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:26 am
Hello Adam! Sugar rush is back. It's great! This clan event is very interesting but a number of quests is too low. Some players of our clan had already done all quests. And we have issues with reroll quests. I have to reenter the game a few times to get one. Sorry if I've made mistekes.

Twilightsparklesassistant

Veteran

Windows PC

Scotland

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:32 am
Day one, found out I had done half my allotted quests in one day, so took on a long hatch quest to slow down a bit. My clanmate has done the same: six out of 12 in one day.
1f851a is my DML friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can

Amy-DragOne

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:02 am
Also, for a league 15 level 5 clan, how many extra missions can be done?
12+?
(at the cost of 20 gems)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sistema iOS Phone - ITALIA
Clan DRAG ONE & Academy GRANDE INVERNO
Add me - Code: 67aaee (Amy) & 875bad (I_am_Groot)

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:33 am
Guys, 

Look in the (anonymised) pictures .... I am most definitely not mistaken about our clan having had 2 L quests at the same time going (one for 100K, one for 150K), but I think it may have been due to a glitch. I had the 150K one 'selected' (but had not yet pressed on start) for a few minutes (while something out of the game required my attention). Then when I started it, I saw it being active along with the other shown one (which I did not see before selecting the one I took). 

I must say though ... indeed I too see several of the bugs again. Just now I got the "this quest is already taken" screen until restarting and look at the players' icons on the quest. Several of them show mine (but do show the right name below it).

The Magma Lair quest is the most horrible of all. Its is SO off!!!
As it seems it was only a glitch that allowed us to do 2 at the same time, I just now decided to 'take one for the team' and complete it with gems (after having already collected 250,000 coins yesterday). 
Look at the woeful cost of that!

First, yesterday I got 250,000 coins.
-Just now I skipped the remaining 21 hours: 55 gems, gave only 50,000 coins,
-Restarted, skipped again for 70 gems, gave again only 50,000 coins.
-Restarted, skipped again for 70 gems, gave again only 105,000 coins.

Still 45,000 coins short, I skipped it a fourth time (!) blowing another 70 gems, and of course to add insult to injury, NOW it gave 500,000 coins, grrr. 
So. 265 coins and many hours blown.

Sorry GL but this event is about as terrible as it was the first time round. :(

Besides. I see 2 of my clan mates being resentful to others for getting better quests. 
I don't like it.

Please either REALLY get this event straight, or send it to where Global Chat rightfully went and hopefully will stay forever: /dev/null

Grrr. Angry now here. :(
-O.
Attachments
IMG_9144.jpg
IMG_9144.jpg (237.37 KiB) Viewed 97 times
IMG_9143.jpg
IMG_9143.jpg (225.48 KiB) Viewed 100 times
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 

Looking for a few new active friends!
18+, Level 80+.
No score minimums, Fun and Friendship above High Scores and Glory! International chat (English, Spanish, German, Russian, ...). 
Come run and have fun with the Wolves and Does! ;)

Fighters: 13 at 100/8*, 3 at 100/7* (due to poor dungeon limitation).