Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Andrielyson

Google Play (Android)

Re: Sugar Rush Is Back!

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:26 am
the same question as before about the clan coins still in the same situation, should be a separate part these normal event quests to get coins, could put the normal quests to also give something to help in the event, maybe recovery elixir  mission or extra mission, who completes the 12 on the same day is like the others?  no more coins to win, no event to make

Amy-DragOne

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:39 pm
Hi Adam!

I am very happy with this sugar rush ... but I have to tell you something ...

1. I find it really annoying to have to restart the game when a "mission" appears at the end of the timer. If I don't restart it tells me that it has already been assigned and instead it is not so.

2. 12? really? they are very few ... =11.0ptit is impossible to take the 1000 daily swords in this way (plus)

3. But why are the Legendaries colored and not all the others? It would be nice if they were ... yellow for the epics, blue for the rare etc ...

Thank you have a nice day
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sistema iOS Phone - ITALIA
Clan DRAG ONE & Academy GRANDE INVERNO
Add me - Code: 67aaee (Amy) & 875bad (I_am_Groot)

kolmo7

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:18 pm
I hate this event... it's the first time I play this event but I hate it :(
Device/Platform: iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12
Server: iOS (EUR)
Recruitment code game:
c43a90
Team: Ik'ez (lvl 52, 5*, ancestral), Anubis (lvl 52, 5*, divine) and Fairy (lvl 52, 5*, legendary)
Level: 105

I always gift, every day a)

pima33

Windows PC

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:14 pm
not only can i not play Surgar Rush, cause it isn't there,  but i can't post to Forum either this is the third post i've tried.
Proud Member of The Crazy Train Gang.
Pima 33/ Jessee Marks
Recruitment Code   08f0

Be Yourself...... Unless you can be a dragon, then be....THEE DRAGON.

The grass is never greener in the next pasture, same ole grass, different pasture, containing new friends

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:20 pm
Well I had  forgotten how  crazy this  event was..
This  is  my 2nd  time  playing.
I have  875 swords and  7 quests .
Filling this one   will finish in 5h...
And  should give  me 1000 swords..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
525 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:52 pm
Every event has something different with few elements where people have to work together(assault and race exchange material, emerald war it`s more about what to attack together and here is to remove useless quests and keep only the good ones for the members of the clan)....but the majority of the work is still individual.

I like sugar rush as I like the other events, but the first time that I heard about it I had something different in mind.
It was more about doing quests together...something impossible to do alone and that needs the participation of more members.
The number of tasks required and people that could cooperate would vary based on the rarity, with legendary quests that could need 10 or more persons working together to finish it.

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:05 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
[...]
Quest Rebalance
We've also spent some time to rebalance the quests and the required tasks. The goal behind these changes was to cater to both levels of players, so that lower league and casual clans can have more fun completing tasks while higher league, competitive clans will still appreciate the challenge. It's important to remember that the balances made to these quests are not final: we'd be happy to take your feedback on this to better understand how the quests are working.

Enjoy!
And that's it! We really hope that you'll appreciate Sugar Rush a little more without the issues surrounding it. The event will begin on Monday, and I'd love for everyone to post in this thread about their opinions of the event!

Hi Adam (and others),

OK, after having been all day long refreshing quests and playing my own part of the event, I feel I can already give my feedback on it.
Here goes:

Positive:
-Quest tasks are better described (plant vs harvest, etc.) and as you said, the arena tasks are clearer.
-Today we had 2 L quests going simultaneously, that is a big improvement.
-Event seems more stable. No more need to restart the whole time after quests finish refreshing and we didn't get that nasty bug we had the first time where the whole event disappeared until you switched languages.

Not good still:
1) I can't believe GL didn't notice this themselves, but there still is SUCH an imbalance in tasks and rewards; it is twofold, really, one kind is the VAST difference between points vs. time required for distinct kind of quests, but even stranger are the differences between tasks of the exact same kind. As an example, there are arena quests that give 19,000 points for a 6-win streak and there are quests that give 35,000 points for a 3-win streak... Huh???? Same with the hatching quest ... I had an L quest for hatching 2 Uncommon or better dragons, while other quests give maybe only 30,000 points for hatching THREE or FOUR Uncommon or better dragons?!
2) I also really can't believe that the quest limit has now been set even lower! Last time around everybody found 15 to be far too few already, and now it's down to 12 even. That's a 20% reduction on an already very low amount. :(
Today I got several quests that I could complete within minutes, so I quickly had 7 fully done already. It wasn't until then that I took an L quest for getting 500K coins from Magma Lair. So. My gameplay was some brief fun on well doable quests, and then for the next 2 days or so nothing until Magma Lair completes for the second time (or until I use gems for that, grr). It is extremely poorly balanced in time. It's nothing at ALL like the balance we have in all 3 of the other clan events. The GDR event is the one most closely matched to this one, and that one has such better balance! Even that event where each recipes takes at least 2 hours to complete when not using gems, allows us to do 30 free recipes. Why is it so low in Sugar Rush??
3) Trashing started quests should not ever count against your quests total! Really, the punishment players and their clan get when someone clumsily or accidentally starts a poor quest or one they cannot complete, should be limited to them losing time with it and other clan members no longer being able to do that quest. It should be limited to that and not also cost them one of their precious few 12 quests on top of that too!
4) Please add some interaction between clan members. Maybe add something like 'Divine quests' that can first be done partially by someone and then they can pass the quest to the next member so that player can do something for them, etc. Things like "do 30 ruin explorations" or "hatch 20 uncommon or better dragons" or "get 2000 trinkets from EL", "do 50 arena fights", etc. It would make it a LOT more fun!

TBH, the event feels almost the same still as it was before the tweaks were made. We're still isolatedly doing poorly balanced quests. Much bigger improvements are needed. I (to the contrary of several others in my clan) do like the format of it, and it has potential, but really, in order for it to be enticing and catch our attention well, please STRONGLY change the points I made under the 'not good still' section.

Points 2 and 3 are quick wins to implement. 
Points 1 and 4 will require more creativity, but really, with things like that the event can really shine and become a lot of fun! For now, it sees me have a very, very easy week in the game. Within 1-2 hours almost all of the event was over for me already. I'll try to sit out the rest of it with some of the tougher L quests...

-O.
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 

Looking for a few new active friends!
18+, Level 80+.
No score minimums, Fun and Friendship above High Scores and Glory! International chat (English, Spanish, German, Russian, ...). 
Come run and have fun with the Wolves and Does! ;)

Fighters: 13 at 100/8*, 3 at 100/7* (due to poor dungeon limitation).

Niloo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:19 pm
Wow, I find the tasks so much harder than last time 😲 There's only one that doesn't make me go "you gotta be kidding me" or "hahaha no"

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:22 pm
We had the same quest (6 win streak) as a legendary AND as an epic task.
Also there are quests like 20 ghost ship searches for 20k ...
What gives? This can't be the tweaks you promised.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:02 pm
ogreve wrote:
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
[...]
Quest Rebalance
We've also spent some time to rebalance the quests and the required tasks. The goal behind these changes was to cater to both levels of players, so that lower league and casual clans can have more fun completing tasks while higher league, competitive clans will still appreciate the challenge. It's important to remember that the balances made to these quests are not final: we'd be happy to take your feedback on this to better understand how the quests are working.

Enjoy!
And that's it! We really hope that you'll appreciate Sugar Rush a little more without the issues surrounding it. The event will begin on Monday, and I'd love for everyone to post in this thread about their opinions of the event!

Hi Adam (and others),

Not good still:
1) I can't believe GL didn't notice this themselves, but there still is SUCH an imbalance in tasks and rewards; it is twofold, really, one kind is the VAST difference between points vs. time required for distinct kind of quests, but even stranger are the differences between tasks of the exact same kind. As an example, there are arena quests that give 19,000 points for a 6-win streak and there are quests that give 35,000 points for a 3-win streak... Huh???? Same with the hatching quest ... I had an L quest for hatching 2 Uncommon or better dragons, while other quests give maybe only 30,000 points for hatching THREE or FOUR Uncommon or better dragons?!
2) I also really can't believe that the quest limit has now been set even lower! Last time around everybody found 15 to be far too few already, and now it's down to

Agreed on the positives you've mentioned and didn't know 2 Legendaries could run at the same time. Yay!!
Agree: 12 quests seems really low to me even if you take the fact that lower-level players/clans could take longer to get to 15. I believe the developers have solved that equalization issue by balancing the amount of easy/epic/legendary quests by frequency based on clan-levels so 15 quests are achievable by everyone.
Agree on swords:
Swords suggestion -- Perhaps in the future, each completed quest would equal more swords than 100. Maybe 300 min? Something to think about.

Disagree I on the quest imbalance though I can see where the question arises.
-Patience is important for this event. If you're lucky enough to see a hatching quest for 35K points or legendary task that's the same take it and skip and the same quests fewer points. Good luck is also just good luck! It plays a big role in every clan event you can get legendaries and epics or commons and uncommons or 0/6 to 6/6 for sieges. (Possibly, these populate for both types of league levels so lower leagues can do legendary quests too??)
-If the desired balance wasn't quite achieved by the developers changing the frequency of easier/harder quests between clans at different levels, it's something to be revisited.

Thanks! Have a great day!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Main team always wants a new member. Who will it be?
(Igor) Loki 90 7*/ (Toshi) Fall 90 7*/ (Jewel) IK'Ez 90 7* / (Stina) Garden 90 7* - also Pangu 836*, Plushie 83 6*, Lilith 83 6*
Playing since August 2018