Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Twilightsparklesassistant

Windows PC

Scotland

Re: Sugar Rush Is Back!

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:44 am
I have never done one of these before so a guide would be very helpful
1f851a is my friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:34 am
Twilightsparklesassistant wrote:
I have never done one of these before so a guide would be very helpful

The core concept for this hasn't changed, so you can check out the tutorial video that Andras did when it was first released. If that doesn't help, I can see what I can do to update it: but it won't be done by Monday! :)

Sugar Rush Tutorial Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igKTgrrLZ0s

Twilightsparklesassistant

Windows PC

Scotland

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:29 am
Cheers for that
1f851a is my friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:42 am
Since the participation button appeared, I got a bug. It shows in my quest in progress section, a sugar rush quest is being progressed,  like I am already working on a quest. screenshot attached. Anyone else having this issue? Will it affect upcoming clan event?
Attachments
sugar rush.jpg
sugar rush.jpg (50.97 KiB) Viewed 351 times
no avatar

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:26 pm
@ Adam

In the last Sugar Rush there was the problem that tasks could not be deleted by the leader. As an example: a clan member chose a legendary task but did not finish it and was not in the game for 3 days. The legendary task was blocked and was not replaced.
Is it now possible that the leader can delete the task in such a case in order to have the possibility of a new legendary task?

BeautifulChaos072910

Apple (iOS)

Nebraska

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:25 pm
I just hope this time around it's more stable and doesn't boot players off. Thanks for the clarifications Adam
Welcome to my ‘Beautiful Chaos’
Clan Member: Hunger Gamers Elder
Game LvL: 111
VIP Lvl: 13
Device: Xs Max
Player Since: 4-2-18
Recruitment Code: d74a08
Dragons: 300
Team: Solar LvL 73 - 6 ⭐️, Genie LvL 50 - 5 ⭐️, Rust LvL 50 - 5 ⭐️

*Controlled Chaos is a beautiful thing*

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:44 am
I have decided to go back through all the old threads of the Sugar Rush. I was thinking I might post it before monday, to prevent repeating the same issues we mentioned in the past.
Adam, altough you were not there at the time, I can only assume that the Devs are the same, and they got our feedback from Andras.
Since your list is very specific, it seems that some important points of the community dod not get the appropriate attention. 
Maybe the Devs read our feedback but decided they prefer to leave things as they are, but it would still be nice to know that it was a concious deciosion rather than it was being ignored.
I will try to sum up, hoping I did not miss anything:

1. Is the wiki table for the quest still valid or has anything been tweaked besides the above mentioned arena quests?
For example, I mentioned in the past:

2. Rereading the legendary quests makes me think one quest does not belong there, namely exploring magma twice.
Any other quest could be done instantaneously besides this one which might take 30 hours out of 40 assuming you are using Chronos.

3. I would normally refresh this quest but what should I do if a clan member has chosen this quest and get us stuck with this quest for 30 hours, instead of allowing for 60 other legendary quests spawn during this time? If those clan members don't communicate with me or don't know the language, what option do I have to do but to kick them out? That sounds too extreme, and I hope that you can offer us a better solution until the next Rush. Is it now possible that the leader can delete the task in such a case in order to have the possibility of a new legendary task?

4. Is the scoring system of all 4 clan events balanced? We have experienced in the past that some discrepancies messed up the leaderboard.

5. There were some voices who mentioned that it was annoying that trashed shake resulted with minus one instead of a reset.

6. I hope the bugs were solved. Some got the event disappear. Some chose a quest which suddenly disappeared because someone alegedly chose it before you did but we verified it was a glitch. Some solutions were suggested by the community to change the language to solve some of the glitches.... Chat not working....Meanwhile we see some posts about players getting the sugar rush quests ahead of time...There were many angry comments that it seems the event hasnt been tested before being released...

7. We had some comments as for the wording of the quests. As for food you have mentioned already the tweak, and the same for the Arena which many didnt understand they had to break the streak to make it count. I just hope tat the description in the game is now clearer. (Plant vs Harvest)

8, The Sugar Rush was presented as if we are working together and most of us got disappointed that there is no real collaboration. There was a suggestion to have a pool of 750 quests for the whole clan, which might help having a sense of working together, instead of doing 15 each. Not everyone agreed, but that suggestion signaled the the high expectations we had had for this event.
There was also a suggestion for a help button. 

9. Could Kutter be implemented to be practical in the Sugar Rush?

10. The luck factor in the ruins is irritating. Same goes for the MVP which suffers from the same issue.

11. Some have complained about the 1000 clan coins avalable per day which is somewhat problematic although possible. Do your clan quests on day 1 for the first 12 hours before the event begins and the same on day 4 on the last 12 hours- during the event coose quests of 150 points, so 1000+1000+15*150=4250 which is the 1000 clan coins per day. But due to time zones etc it is not always possible.

12.  possible (and suggested) changes were:
a.) automatically detach a task from a player, once the clan is left.
b.) automatically cancel an expired task, so it becomes free even without player interaction.
c.) give clan leaders/officers the possibility to cancel other players' tasks.
d.) lift the limit of one Legendary task at any given time to maybe three.
Any of these (except c.) should be rather easy to code, for another iteration of this event style.

13. I add the link to this thread of all the dozen threads anout this issue instead of quoting everything.
 https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=679539&hilit=sugar+rush

If anyone has any more points or corrections to my list, feel free to comment.

Edit:
1. I'd like to have a counter for the rare chest in the El.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 am
Hi Yoni. I'm afraid I cannot provide you with the detailed feedback you're hoping for and, by the time I get into the office on Monday, passing on this feedback (I cannot confirm if Andras did or not) will not have any effect on the next Sugar Rush event.

I will try to get whatever answers I can (and that might be relevant) on Monday, but what I would suggest is that you wait for the event and try it out - and then we can cross reference your concerns with the new state of the event. As with these things, there is always a need to watch and witness how things unravel and make adjustments from there.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:47 pm
Adam
Thank you. 
As I said I was not expecting for a feedback before Monday. I just thought it would make sense to remind those issues before the event instead of repeating those again tomorrow should it be similar. Same goes for mentioning the change language tip in case we suffer from the same bug as before or wording issues to prevent ayers for asking about when does the Arena streak count for the quest. 
So no worries there. We keep an open mind as for what's expected tomorrow.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:12 am
I have a brief question: if you start a quest and then trash it, does it still count as one of your 12 quests?
Especially now that we have only 12 free quests, it is important that people lose as few points as possible with things like that. Besides ... the 'start' button is enormous and the 'reroll' one is small. Especially on phones it's easy to misclick and that should IMO not cause you to get docked some clumsy quest (or get you to get a terrible quest, that in reality you wanted to reroll).
If at this time such trashed quests still count against your limit, can this please be changed for the next iteration of Sugar Rush?

-O.
Proud and so glorious, standing before of us.
Our swords will shine bright in the sky.
When united we come, to the land of the sun.
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 
Fighters (all at 100/8*): Lantern, Pixie, Pixel, Autumn, Love, Crystal, Chang'e, Zeus, Aphrodite, Erlang Shen, Narwhale, Snow Queen. Hathor (100/7* - due to dungeon limitation).
Now raising: Chrono Seth and Chrono Aphrodite: 40.