Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sugar Rush Is Back!

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:58 pm
As many of you will have seen, Sugar Rush is coming back this week! I know this will make some of you very happy!

Naturally there were some issues regarding the clan event when it was first released and in the months since then we've taken some time to properly hone it so its up to the standards that everyone wants. Here are the key changes we've made, alongside general bug fixes:

Daily Quest Issue
First things first, this indirectly related to the clan event. Since it is possible to complete all of the Sugar Rush quests, players were having issues with the Daily Quests, which would spawn a 'Complete a Clan Quest' task that was ultimately impossible in these cases. During Sugar Rush, players will not receive this task as part of their Daily Quests.

Changes to Sugar Rush Quests
Because we found that some clans were not so interested in competing for a high score and rather completing low-rarity Sugar Rush quests, we've now made it so that clans within higher leagues are more likely to receive higher rarity quests. This means that competitive, veteran players in higher clan leagues will have a higher chance of spawning Epic or Legendary quests and a much lower chance of spawning Common quests. The quest limit has been reduced to 12 rather than 15, but we feel that this tweak will make it better for both competitive and casual clans to enjoy the event.

Arena Win Streak Quest
Now the win streak quest has been simplified. Rather than relying players to earn a certain type of win streak multiple times, you will only need to achieve a certain level of winstreak once. Less rare quests will require an Arena win streak of three, for example, while the highest rarity will require nine - but this will only need to be achieve once.

Don't Just Plant Food, Harvest It
Now we've changed the relevant clan quest text so that it properly explains the requirement: players must harvest the required food from their farms and not just plant it.

Quest Rebalance
We've also spent some time to rebalance the quests and the required tasks. The goal behind these changes was to cater to both levels of players, so that lower league and casual clans can have more fun completing tasks while higher league, competitive clans will still appreciate the challenge. It's important to remember that the balances made to these quests are not final: we'd be happy to take your feedback on this to better understand how the quests are working.

Enjoy!
And that's it! We really hope that you'll appreciate Sugar Rush a little more without the issues surrounding it. The event will begin on Monday, and I'd love for everyone to post in this thread about their opinions of the event!
no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Sugar Rush Is Back!

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:03 pm
SR is the worst clan event ever
no avatar

Qwerty2017

Windows PC

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:27 pm
Adam, thanks so much for posting this. The changes sound as if they will make it not only more fair for all levels and types of players, but also easier to understand the goals of the game. Great job.

Ajit Singh Rawlot

Google Play (Android)

Jodhpur Rajasthan India asia

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:15 pm
Dear,
          CAN YOU EXPLAIN US ABOUT  FARMING QUEST .WE ARE NOT  UNDERSTANDING  FARMING QUEST. AND TELL US HOW MANY LEGENDARY QUEST WE CAN DO ON SAME TIME.THANKs. We Are waiting for your reply.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:20 pm
Hi Ajit. The farming quest requires players to harvest food from their farms. Previously the text suggested instead that in should be planted, and so there was confusion surrounding the requirement of the quest. Needless to say, you must harvest food to complete the quest.

With regards to Legendary quests, only one is active at any one time.

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:43 pm
Thanks, Andras for the update on Sugar rush
Clan: For the honor of DML
Clan Website: 
https://forthehonorofdmlclanwebsite.weebly.com/  plz check it out!
Not related to DML but check out this website as well https://blacklocustmusic.weebly.com/
Leader: Entrapta, or Digital Dragon (me)
Co-Leaders: Wooly Dragon, Slypie,  Robob, and Immadoggylovertoo
I love divine events and the dragon's delight!!!!
Clan: no minimum, fun and friendly!

Please JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:49 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
As many of you will have seen, Sugar Rush is coming back this week! I know this will make some of you very happy!

Changes to Sugar Rush Quests
Because we found that some clans were not so interested in competing for a high score and rather completing low-rarity Sugar Rush quests, we've now made it so that clans within higher leagues are more likely to receive higher rarity quests. This means that competitive, veteran players in higher clan leagues will have a higher chance of spawning Epic or Legendary quests and a much lower chance of spawning Common quests. The quest limit has been reduced to 12 rather than 15, but we feel that this tweak will make it better for both competitive and casual clans to enjoy the event.

Just to be clear: The number of Legendary quests that spawn for veteran players in higher league clans won't be reduced and are limited only by the requirement that there can only be one active legendary quest at a time. Is that correct?

Thanks, looking forward to another Sugar Rush event
Many things will catch your eye, only a few will catch your heart - pursue those.
Accepting friend requests
~Win/Eur: Code 399220~

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:14 pm
Good evening,

I love this clan event!  thank you for returning it to us 🤩

why did you decrease the number of quests per player? 
for many, the event will be over in 2/3 days.  it was already the case with 15 quests.  we want to play! 
Are there other changes you do not mention to explain this change?
LesColleguesDeDml - Le Dragon Rubis
Android EUR 6a46c0 
Facebook DML EXPERIENCE

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:37 pm
I don't want to confirm anything 100% because I'm at something of a disadvantage - I never actually played Sugar Rush, and I've only been able to catch up with the problems secondhand...

However, I believe that is case yes, no reduction on Legendary quests (only the cap has been reduced to 12) and yes, only one is active at any one time.

I believe the cap was reduced for balancing reasons, but I have no further info on that. The 12 quests should be enough for the event, but of course this is something we will need to keep an eye on perhaps more than any other aspect of the event to better understand how it is being played.

There are other changes to the event, but these are more general an won't really affect the gameplay experience. There's nothing that ties to the reduction of quests.

Ajit Singh Rawlot

Google Play (Android)

Jodhpur Rajasthan India asia

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:39 am
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hi Ajit. The farming quest requires players to harvest food from their farms. Previously the text suggested instead that in should be planted, and so there was confusion surrounding the requirement of the quest. Needless to say, you must harvest food to complete the quest.

With regards to Legendary quests, only one is active at any one time.
"DEAR ADAM THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER.I HAPPY TO HEAR THAT .☺️☺️☺️☺️"