Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

hupps

Google Play (Android)

Re: Event Schedule: 23 - 30 September

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:48 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hi hi friends! :)

Here is the schedule for next week's coming events. I hope you all have a good time with them, and enjoy the weekend ahead.

September 23 - 27: Sugar Rush
Complete tasks to collect Shakes and give your clan dragon the energy boost to race ahead of rival clans!

September 23 - 30: Bottomless Dungeon! ⁠
Fight your way through infinite waves of opponents and explore the dark chambers of the Dungeon to loot this week's Flutterby Dragon and lots of valuable goodies!⁠
This week players have the chance to find Relics of Exploration in medium or large chests and Double Egg Relics in the final chest!⁠

September 23 - 27: Crowded Nursery!
Hatch as many dragons as you can. Rarer dragons give you a higher score.⠀

September 27 - 7 October: Heaven & Earth Event!
Explore this Chinese-themed Castle Event to progress through the stages and unlock the new Green Lion Dragon!

September 27 - 7 October: Crimson Roar Collection Event!⁠
Collect all the dragons from the Heaven & Event event and you'll be rewarded with the partner Red Lion Dragon!

September 27 - 30: Golden Opportunity!
Spend as much Gold as you can for a chance to earn special rewards. Leaderboard prize: Heavenly Dragon.

Hi. Have some questions about the dragons.

The picture shows Trickster (?) as weekle dragon, but on facebook they said Raincoat should be the next?

Also bottomless dungeon: picture shows Kongming, in the text you say Flutterby. Which one are correct?

Thanks & have a nice weekend

Bazylka

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:59 pm
hupps, raincoat is the dragon of the week for next monday (23-30 september), but according to the pic jester is the dragon one week after raincoat (30 september-07 october); same with kongming and flutterby

(Adam accidentally posted a photo that shows events that come one week later)
no avatar

hupps

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:09 pm
Bazylka wrote:
hupps, raincoat is the dragon of the week for next monday (23-30 september), but according to the pic jester is the dragon one week after raincoat (30 september-07 october); same with kongming and flutterby

(Adam accidentally posted a photo that shows events that come one week later)

Thanks Bazylka, I didn't look at the dates ...

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:12 pm
Loller1 wrote:
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
I have updated the original post regarding the new dragons and included the image of the events (I presume that's what you meant?). When it comes to Sugar Rush, I'm going to put a thread together about this - which of course we can use for discussion once everyone has played the event.

You published the wrong scheduel there, that image seems to be for the week after next week.

You're right, the image there was the temporary one for next week - not this week's! Changed. :)

EdenH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:22 pm
Do i see the pretty Azure dragon i missed last year by 1 spot? Woohoo, Thanks adam!
Proud co-leader of Deadly Dragons!
Android eur player, 350 dragons
Main team: Archangel 70 6☆ Anubis100 8☆

Bazylka

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:45 am
ohh i don't have this azure guy either it was the first event ever when i started playing O.O so i think my anniversary of dml is actually coming soon... cant wait for the 1-year badge
im curious if the heavenly dragon will be available too or buyable in the dungeon, imissed it also... and maybe mentor?

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:42 am
Bazikya - Heavenly is available as part of next week's weekend event, Golden Opportunity.

Bazylka

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:48 pm
Oops sorry I missed that. (I don't look at these anymore because I landed in the hardest bracket now.)
Ty Adam.
no avatar

M.Queen

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:47 pm
Dear Adam
There is a visual discrepancy on the Facebook page. You need to adjust for consistency.
That can be confusing for players
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-09-22-18-49-54-15.png
Screenshot_2019-09-22-18-49-54-15.png (1.76 MiB) Viewed 69 times