Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Pokémaster3521 wrote:
@gioman I've seen you telling people to shut up so many times, this is a forum where everyone can post game related content in a kind manner if you can't keep up with that environment please leave the discussion

I was just joking , no need to take it seriously Pokemaster 😒 
I told him to shut up cause he said that divine dragons never come back while that's nothing near the truth , and what he said might also make people lose hope in their favorite dragons to come back 
I respect everyone and i know everyone has his own point of view about the in-game features and i try my best to respect and understand their point of vue ,  but admit it  , some opinions do NOT deserve to be respected 🤷🏻‍♂ 
And the guy right there posted some wrong informations and i don't respect that
Lvl 104 player 
My team is : Ra lvl 65***** , Furnace lvl 63**** , Hermes lvl 60**** , Artoba lvl 60**** , Vortex lvl 50***

Alfamega

Windows PC

In a short answer without images:
Odin and Pisces :)
no avatar

Paula Jawor

Google Play (Android)

It is from most to least:
  1. Molim
  2. Osiris
  3. chrono apep
  4. chrono hades
  5. chrono erlang shen
  6. firestorm
  7. rat
  8. cherry ice

Idonotknowmyname

Google Play (Android)

Dhaka, Bangladesh

As everyone is saying their owns why not me. Although I know that Adam asked this question a long time ago.
Btw these are the dragons I wanted to see again: 
1.Ra
2. Freyja
3. Oyar
#FreeRa #FreeFreyja #FF

Andrea Macedo

Google Play (Android)

Well,a lot of dragons to choose,I'd love Don,Mosaic,Tricolor...

But most of all,I think that you could bring all the divines that never had a second chance 😍

Freyja
Zeus
Hathor
Hephaestus
Odin
Frigga

TripletsMum

Apple (iOS)

Tri-color, pleaseeee

mrnice282676

Google Play (Android)

The dragon i'm hoping would come back the most is Odin. He's been sitting at 24/26 pieces for two years, and it would be nice to complete him so I could sit him next to his sons Loki and Thor.
Played since Nov. 7 2015, and my main team is Nezha - Lv 80 6*, Loki - Lv 80 6*, Solden - Lv 80 6*.

The Bundt dragon is my favorite! I have three!

Remember - Wonder/Acceptance is #1

Alexandre85

Windows PC

I would like to see again:

Zeus
Hephaestus
Freyja

Jen9

Windows PC

Every time I see the Comet dragon on the campaign map, I feel a longing to add that one to my collection. The design is just so cool but I have never seen it available in an event, just as an old monthly dragon from before I started playing.

There are probably many other dragons I could add to this post if I had the time to go through the lists on the wiki, but Comet is my specific request.
Recruitment code 66f3ac

Leader of clan Dragon Swagga on Windows EUR- looking for new members.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Some recent suggestions to cross-link to add to the list since some of the older suggestions may have appeared in-game by now... these are fresh:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=713610&p=4144058#p4143874
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.