Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Kenz1e

Windows PC

I would like to see the retern of 3 dragons imparticular: Hou Yi, Heimdall and Autumn.

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Zeus was available just a few months ago - maybe you're referring to Odin? 

I'd also love to see a Greek/Egyptian divine fest event; Hephaestus is the only dragon missing from my collection and new Greek & Egyptian divines would be absolutely stunning 🤩
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan
Started July 2018_784 unique dragons
Team (lvl 100/8*): Crumbly, Skully, Freyja, Chrono Odin, Oi'ra
no avatar

TheGiantDragon

Windows PC

I would so love to see Hephaestus return please.

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Yeah, one that I liked the most was Poseidon. I only have 24 pieces and I like him even more then I like Chrono Poseidon (don't have this one either). When it was offered first time my focus was Zeus and if it was offered after I was not playing the games at that time probably.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

Pokémaster3521

Google Play (Android)

Have a 102 for Poseidon and 91 for Osiris hope they return, maybe in the next divine fest???
What's a morning without a sound sleep and a game without dragons?

Fall25

Google Play (Android)

I really wish Heimdall to return again!

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

I wanted Odin too....And Poseidon would be nice 😌 I also want to see Ch Nezha in the game again, but it's impossible a few next years
Level-160
701 unique dragons
Started: 26 January 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Baha'jir, Oyar, Koth'ez,Lysk,  Momo'tu, Chang'E, Osiris, Love, Hermes, VerdrakeHellion (all 90 lvl and 8*)
Code:45518d0

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

moromor28 wrote:
I wanted Odin too....And Poseidon would be nice 😌 I also want to see Ch Nezha in the game again, but it's impossible a few next years

I do not have Odin and I kind of a bummer for me that they changed Castle to give Pangu. I have 1 on my island and maybe a second one (or some parts) in inventory, Plus they changed Moss for Carnival, I think I already ascended few of Carnivals by now. So, bummer on a line :(
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

BonitoFlakes

Google Play (Android)

Hypnos, Hephaestus And Seth are the ones i would like to see

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

The dragon I would most like to return is Fall Dragon 🍁 but not in a breeding blitz! For the last 2 years when he returned I've spent thousands of gems on time skipping with double egg relics and still not got him 😥