Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Taurus! (The reason is obvious ;) )
And #FreeApollo
Maybe Odin as well!
About to quit the game!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Ancients, please. Having only Fire Ancients is making my team really unbalanced. :)
Finally done having to spend on the game. :)

EdenH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

i would love some more ancients too. i i miss the fire ones, but the amount of mats the dragon dice gave, was just amazing. i could use those, since i refuse to play EL :P
Member of DMD2
Android eur player, 572 dragons
Main team: Odin 100 8☆ Freya 100 8☆ Fall 100 8☆ Chrono Zeus 100 * Chrono Seth 100 8* Chrono Isis 100 5*

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Like many other posters, getting some of the pay to win divines like Zeus, Seth etc would be great, but will mention a few limited epics/rares that I would also love to get.

Red Lion as I only missed out on it because of a roll back and forgot to re hatch green lion to get it :-(
Asteroid as its the first solo prize that I've missed out on in ages, but couldn't keep up due to Christmas.
Maple Leaf, Shamrock, Patriot, Star Stripe, Eagle, Frankie, Craggy, Jingle, Glitter, Crash, Axolotyl, Vulture and Raptor.

Missed out on Vibrant, Rock, Ivory and Moose, from the bottomless dungeon, so hopefully it will appear there again and I will be able to get it.

There may be others but as I can no longer view the dragons I don't have from my in game codex (It was added one update and then removed the next, which is a shame), I had to have a look at a clan mates collection and they will probably be missing a few as well.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be a member of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My Top Dragons are:  Autumn (lv91 8stars), Meteorite (lv91 7stars) Oyar, Hermes, Archangel, Crumbly Wind-up, Fossil, and Coral (all lv86 7stars) 

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

@galeforce81 - on the Dragon Codex tab, do you accidentally have the 'Show owned only' box checked? I sometimes forget and then wonder why there are no grayed-out dragons.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15

galeforce81

Windows Phone

I@CritterFeeder No, I don't have that box ticked. When I scroll down to the bottom where the dragons I don't have are, their boxes are totally greyed out and if I click on it, a box comes up saying Limited Time Dragon This dragon is only available for special events. Stay tuned for limited-time challenges.
Attachments
wp_ss_20200209_0002.png
wp_ss_20200209_0002.png (814.69 KiB) Viewed 195 times
wp_ss_20200209_0001.png
wp_ss_20200209_0001.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 196 times

My Top Dragons are:  Autumn (lv91 8stars), Meteorite (lv91 7stars) Oyar, Hermes, Archangel, Crumbly Wind-up, Fossil, and Coral (all lv86 7stars) 

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Months ago after an update, it was changed so that while they were greyed out, you could see what the dragons were and when you clicked on them, it would show you their stats. Unfortunately, it was back to this in the next update,

Rain Dragon

Windows PC

Because I missed them:

-Dark Ice
-Anubis
-Apollo :)
-Poseidon
-Another chance at each DOTM because I missed some
-Axolotl
-Ivory
-Ancients!
RainDragon aka Dragonmaster006796

I like computer games and artbut I'm also a book wyrm  ;)

Recruitment Code: 5c8ca4 (Windows PC)

Elder in WolfPack

Top Dragon: Iris the Murano Dragon; Level 40*** 

Other Dragons: Nebula the Duskwing Dragon; Level 37*, Onyx the Harpy Dragon; Level 33***