Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Mikeqw

Google Play (Android)

Apollo, Aphrodite, Ice Spike
Odin, Firestorm, Machine, Shaman, Aloha, Bubble all 100-8*
Since June 2017
no avatar

Vinouser

Windows PC

Hathor

Lee K.

Google Play (Android)

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Iliamna wrote:
Since I started in March, I missed January - February, and March - April I was too new to understand the value of getting the Zodiacs. 

You'll be pleased to learn that the Zodaic dragons actually only started in April (as does the Zodiac cycle), and so you'll still be in with a chance for Jan through to March. We may even offer up the chance to get previously available Zodiacs in the future...

Some of my clanmates started playing too late to collect the zodiac collection. Will zodiac dragons be available next year? Or will the zodiac collection be replaced by another?

And one more question. Will we have the opportunity to collect the dungeon collection dragons? I was hoping that I could get them in 3-6 months, but now I understand that I can’t. Perhaps I should have asked about this in the dungeon thread.
Attachments
IMG_20190919_081648.jpg
IMG_20190919_081648.jpg (163.41 KiB) Viewed 207 times

Twilightsparklesassistant

Windows PC

Scotland

I have Doomsday & Royal but failed at Warden. I assume wi those ones they'll come round again, so here's hoping I get my Warden...
1f851a is my friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can
no avatar

melan2

Google Play (Android)

Aphrodite, Frigg, Hou Yi, Raincoat
no avatar

d1oo

Windows PC

Freyja
no avatar

Pokémaster!

Google Play (Android)

I own most of them on my windpws account i will surely like the heimdall to return for my android account just missed her by 51 pieces
Windows apa:level 160,601 unique dragons
TEAM: Freyja,Hathor,Chrono aphrodite,Chrono isis,Chrono nezha,Odin,Chang'e,Hou yi,Zeus,Osiris(due to dungeon)all level 100 8*;now raising chrono seth:level 90 8*

iOS apa:level 157,574 unique dragons
TEAM:Freyja,Odin,Ra,Poseidon,Loki,Cancer
Bone,Autumn,Yin-yang level 100 8*;now raising sandshade level 88 7*

Android apa:level 101,297 unique dragons 
TEAM:present level 61 5*,Chrono erlang shen level 59 5*,Agave level 56 4*
no avatar

Pokémaster!

Google Play (Android)

I would like the heimdall to return i have her on my windows and ios account but missed her on android i needed 51 more pieces it would be great if she comes back!
Windows apa:level 160,601 unique dragons
TEAM: Freyja,Hathor,Chrono aphrodite,Chrono isis,Chrono nezha,Odin,Chang'e,Hou yi,Zeus,Osiris(due to dungeon)all level 100 8*;now raising chrono seth:level 90 8*

iOS apa:level 157,574 unique dragons
TEAM:Freyja,Odin,Ra,Poseidon,Loki,Cancer
Bone,Autumn,Yin-yang level 100 8*;now raising sandshade level 88 7*

Android apa:level 101,297 unique dragons 
TEAM:present level 61 5*,Chrono erlang shen level 59 5*,Agave level 56 4*
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Frigg and Freyja i would love to get my hands on.

But mostly all of the divine dragons would be nice, atleast the once we couldnt get in the first run, because we couldnt afford to by alot of chests or were extremly unlucky!
Chest or Card Divines from Castleevents like Frigg, Seth, Heimdall, Frigg and Castle Divines maybe as Card Pieces in the dungeons, for ppl that are missing just 1-2 pieces like Loki, Odin, Thor, Isis, Ra
no avatar

Rocket-215

Windows PC

Since GL gives us old dragons of the month as collection rewards during Divine events I was hoping to see (and hopefully get) Cosmos and Firestorm (the only ones I missed.)

I'd like to see the following dragons, but not as liderboard prices, because only a few people can get them (and I'm not one of them...).
     Astronaut, Bone, Borealis, Bundt, Cave, Circus, Coco Crab, Cottontail, Craggy, Crash, Don, Frankie, Golden Green, Helper, Heroic, Ivory, Jellyfish, Jingle, Mosaic, Nidhogg, Perfume, Planet, Polar Bear, Rapror, Shamrock, Sovereign, Tricolor, Wraith, Yin Yang

Also:
Apollo, Freyja, Hathor, Heimdall, Hephaestus, Pangu, Seth, Zeus

And they would make cards for Smowman available again, because I need the last one...