Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Changkey

Google Play (Android)

Hi Adam,

Glad to hear this, I would like suggest Polar Bear, Hou Yi and Frost Fairy. Hope you will propose my suggestion to DML. Thanks!

Twilightsparklesassistant

Windows PC

Scotland

Not been playing as long as most but still would love Aries dragon, as I missed (PC issues) every chance of getting that dragon and he's my starsign. I also look forward to when the Festive habitats will be available again & would also love some Festive dragons to go in them, like the tree one (not sure of name but looks like an evergreen) & the Bell one. Aside from those I really look forward to more dragons in the dungeon shop specials, on which note I'd adore another chance to get a Wizard dragon!!!
1f851a is my DML friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

Hi! My top choices are:

Duskwing (Love the design of this one, not a lot of leonine ones I love. It looks really cool)
Snow Queen (Probably a seasonal thing if it does come back soon, but my goodness this dragon is beautiful.)
Neon (Love the colors, very cute, awesome typing)
Pansy Flower (I see this one all the time and have never seen one opportunity to get it since I started playing. Another pretty one!)
Doomsday (Hands down the coolest leonine dragon I've seen thus far. Missed it at the start of the new dungeon because I didn't understand how it worked + brawl wait timers were too long at the time)
Red Scale (Another design I love. At the time the event for this one came around I was playing on Windows and the update that happened during it locked me out of my game for the remainder of the event and the divine event that came immediately after it. I want another chance at this one!)

Also if any of these do come up I'd love if they weren't leaderboard prizes, they're so impossible to win and every time I see one I just immediately count it as a loss. Thanks!
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767cc
Clan: Khan Bros.

Current Strongest Dragons:
Spyke / ICE SPIKE (47*4)
Nights / STARDUST (47*4)
Relic / COLOSSUS (46*4)
BigMac / BURGER (46*4)

Fall25

Google Play (Android)

Odin (Hope for bottomless dungeon offers as it was with Ra dragon)

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

I feel pretty bad about the stories of Coco Crab... I was one of those snipers this time around! I didn't have time to sit there and spend all my Dorbs, but on the final day I went through something like 13,000 Dorbs and managed to get third place by just 30 happy dragons... I'm only telling you all this because it's been eating at my conscience!
no avatar

Iliamna

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

I haven't been here that long, and most of the dragons mentioned I only know because I see them in signatures or mentioned in posts by more advanced players. I defer to the wisdom and experience of those players when it comes to these dragons.

The only dragons I'd like to be sure are on the list are the various Zodiac dragons. Since I started in March, I missed January - February, and March - April I was too new to understand the value of getting the Zodiacs.  I've gotten the rest since then.  As these are dragons that are used for more than just another dragon to count (for example, the Zodiac collections), I would hope that these would continue on to cycle through the next year - and beyond, as new players will always be seeking these for the collections. Maybe this is already in the works and I'm just preaching to the choir! *LOL*

Melanie on the water-logged Kenai Peninsula, home of record sized King Salmon and Dolly Varden (hey, there's a thought! Have there been fish-based dragons yet? Dolly Varden and Rainbow Trout have beautiful colors, and the silver scales with tiny black spots and shimmers of metallic greens and blues of the King Salmon could make beautiful dragons).
Iliamna is the name of my favorite volcano, visible in a range of active volcanoes across Cook Inlet from where I live in Alaska. My Dragonmaster name is ilique, short for Iliamna's Quest.

Clan: The Anti-Viking League (small but powerful)
At last count: 310 unique dragons.

Love the Dragons, hate the tedious wait times!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Iliamna wrote:
Since I started in March, I missed January - February, and March - April I was too new to understand the value of getting the Zodiacs. 

You'll be pleased to learn that the Zodaic dragons actually only started in April (as does the Zodiac cycle), and so you'll still be in with a chance for Jan through to March. We may even offer up the chance to get previously available Zodiacs in the future...

Changkey

Google Play (Android)

And Freyja if posible :D

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
I feel pretty bad about the stories of Coco Crab... I was one of those snipers this time around! I didn't have time to sit there and spend all my Dorbs, but on the final day I went through something like 13,000 Dorbs and managed to get third place by just 30 happy dragons... I'm only telling you all this because it's been eating at my conscience!

Grrrr, you'd better have this one riding on your conscience; I'm not talking to you today, bad wolf!! ;)

How about some redemption by sneaking Freyja and Yin-Yang into the game on a non-cash-only way?
Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.... ;)

-O.
Proud and so glorious, standing before of us.
Our swords will shine bright in the sky.
When united we come, to the land of the sun.
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 
Fighters (all at 100/8*): Lantern, Pixie, Pixel, Autumn, Love, Crystal, Chang'e, Zeus, Aphrodite, Erlang Shen, Narwhale, Snow Queen. Hathor (100/7* - due to dungeon limitation).
Now raising: Chrono Seth and Chrono Aphrodite: 40.

Neksori

Google Play (Android)

Kyiv

Snow Queen and Princess 
They're very beautiful 😊
Android eur
Jaya officer 
Friendship code: 1c27104
122 lvl 
Team: Ra 90 7*, Odin 90 6*, Furnace 70 3*