Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Eugene Anufriyev

Google Play (Android)

Free Apollo! :)
And maybe Tricolor?
Platform: Android (EUR)
Code: 2f6cf5c

Niloo

Google Play (Android)

Hi!

Snow Queen Snow Queen Snow Queen! My phone died during the Frosty Foes event and I couldn't get her 😑

Others I missed and much like : Snowflake, Muerte, Virgo, Xylophone, Nezha, Heimdall, Machine (I would have it in my team just for the hilarious sound it makes when it disappears), Ra, Seth... and so many others

Frozen_Fire

Apple (iOS)

I'd really want to see:
Hephaestus
Zeus
#FREE APOLLO (lol)
Hades
Hou yi
Tayi!!
Hypnos
Bundt
Jade
Borealis

I really wish that all the dragons come back

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

I could list all dragons I'm missing, but I shall be modest. 
The two that I would REALLY like to have another shot at (never had a shot at the first, and the second one no realistic shot) are:
1) Yin Yang
2) Freyja (!!!)

As it's likely of course that soon a Chrono Norse event comes, I really, really, really, really hope for SOME shot at Freyja again; in fact, that could well be the ONLY incentive to see me spend gems on more Divines again.

Oh, BTW, since yesterday I could perhaps add a third one that left a very sour after taste. Coco Crab. I killed all my sleep for it in the weekend, battled with the failing timers, didn't miss a single point, used gems at the end and in the last minute I was passed by 2 dragons and ended in 4th place with 1791 happy dragons. It took the wind right out of my sails yesterday, and after it, I didn't want to be here anymore for the rest of the day and didn't want to comment in the thread about the DD Timer issues. Tired. I want to forget now that it ever happened.

-O.
Proud and so glorious, standing before of us.
Our swords will shine bright in the sky.
When united we come, to the land of the sun.
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 
Fighters (all at 100/8*): Lantern, Pixie, Pixel, Autumn, Love, Crystal, Chang'e, Zeus, Aphrodite, Erlang Shen, Narwhale, Snow Queen. Hathor (100/7* - due to dungeon limitation).
Now raising: Chrono Seth and Chrono Aphrodite: 40.

EdenH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Snow Queen
Pangu
Jade
Odin
Proud co-leader of Deadly Dragons!
Android eur player, 350 dragons
Main team: Archangel 70 6☆ Anubis100 8☆
no avatar

_Michela_

Google Play (Android)

Pixel Dragon
Love Dragon

Good night!! 😀

BlackEmbers

Dragon Overlord

Windows PC

Australia

I've been playing for almost 4.5 years. I've been lucky and have most of those that I really wanted, even Poseidon thanks to his return in ChronoDivine events.

But YinYang remains elusive.
No dragon shall be homeless by 2020!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Playing DML since April 2015 is probably not a very good sign, then.  :) 

Platform: Win   Server: EUR   06b4c
Catering officer aboard the Crazy Train.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

My Priorities:

Bundt:  which I hope would make a come back for he 5th birthday on January the 8th
Golden Green: which could have arrived for te independence of Brazil on september the 7th
Tricolor: which was available on Febeuary 23th for the defender of fatherland day
Helper: which I repeatedly miss and I hope it would be easier this xmas
Circus, Jellyfish:  which I missed in the dd event
Frankie: hopedrully for coming Halloween
Wraith
Hou Yi
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

ogreve wrote:
Oh, BTW, since yesterday I could perhaps add a third one that left a very sour after taste. Coco Crab. I killed all my sleep for it in the weekend, battled with the failing timers, didn't miss a single point, used gems at the end and in the last minute I was passed by 2 dragons and ended in 4th place with 1791 happy dragons. It took the wind right out of my sails yesterday, and after it, I didn't want to be here anymore for the rest of the day and didn't want to comment in the thread about the DD Timer issues. Tired. I want to forget now that it ever happened.

-O.

The same exact thing happened to me, word by word...
I was furious to say the least, and then very bitter and disappointed.
I was at the first place until 10 minutes to the end of the event, then 2 or 3 people bought lots of gems (I suppose) and I finished 4th.
Bye bye Coco Crab.
Honestly, I don't think I will ever play another Dragon's Delight, if in the end, gems always beat hard work.
I really don't see the point.
(in the previous DDs, I was too far down in the leaderboard to even care to try and get to the first place)
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 4, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)

Bazylka

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I really want Pangu, I know it was available recently so low chance for the guy to come back fast, but I love this one and missed it.

By the way I didn't play this Delight event, I got tired of them. Needed a break. Bye byes Fut San and Coco Crab.