Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Which Dragons Do You Want To See Return?

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:52 pm
Hey, hi, hello!

Quite often I'll see mention of certain dragons that people would like to see, and I thought I would create a thread as a place for people to put these requests. As is always the case with these matters, the dragon you want may not be returned for one reason or another - so don't think of this as a promise to bring back your dragons. However, it would be a good thread for the developers to return to when they're in need for inspiration.

So, have at it! Which dragons do you want to see return!?

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Hello Adam, we have no respond to the Server Issues we have since yesterday. Sorry to hijack this thread, but I also wrote to Customer Care about this, but there seems to be a Problem with CC as well. My Message on the Webside could not be sent. Please help us.
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Member of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl.81 7 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Planet, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Prairie, Wolf, Agave, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess

Moon Rabbit

Windows PC

Zeus Hephaestus Bundt Polar Bear and Golden Green.
The earth will tremble before the might of Moon Rabbit
add me code: e0ef3

Lee K.

Google Play (Android)

Hephaestus, Aphrodite and Hou Yi 8-)
And Fall Dragon (if I don't get it in the chain breeding event. I'm not lucky in such events  :( )

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Bundt!
Absolutely Bundt! :-D
I love all the food related dragons and Bundt just disappeared....
I'd really love to see him return :-)
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 4, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Adam, could you make the following dragons appear:
Zeus
Hypnos
Hou Yi
Heimdall
Hephaestus
Apollo
Hades
Torch
Stache
Sandcastle
Treater
Bundt
Tricolor
Golden Green
Frankie
Azure
Cupcake
Polar Bear
Circus

Thanks! :)
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 571 + 7 eggs
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 100/8*

LadyDraco

Windows PC

For  someone  like me and  most in my Clan any !!! 
Would  be  awesome .
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
Always  looking for  active  adult players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Well, I started playing the game in August 2018 and I am a collector, so I have a list of the dragons that haven’t returned in the game all this time I am playing; not even in bundles etc. 

Frankie 
Eyeball 
Uncle Sam
Golden Green
Neon 
Sandcastle 
Polar Bear 
Tricolor 
Bundt
Marshmallow
Cupcake

All the other old dragons have returned one way or another but these haven’t by any means. Especially with regards to the anniversary dragons  it is unfair for the new players as they were offered for free to everyone back then, and I can not understand why GL does not give us the opportunity to acquire them, even in bundles/special promotions. 

Lastly, I know that divine dragons are kept for special occasions but I would like to see some of them returned because as a new player I never had the chance to get them; for instance Zeus, Hephaestus, Hypnos, Hades, Nezha, Hou Yi, Taiyi, Seth and Hathor. 

Thank you in advance for taking my suggestions into consideration.
324a11_iOS EUR 
Started August 2018_540 unique dragons

Kairy

Google Play (Android)

Hermes!!  
Hathor
Kongming
Dice
Bamboo
Sunfeather
Fluffspot
Eikthyrnir
Arboreal
Fluffy
Kelp
Vibrant (I was so sad I didn't have the RNG luck to get this)
Azure
Ratatoskr
Soccer
Palette
Elkhound
Polar Bear

(more pending as I see/encounter more dragons; I've only been playing for two months, so there are still plenty of dragons I have yet to see.  Most of the ones I'm listing are due to loving the design, and with the exception of Vibrant, I didn't even know this game existed when the dragons were available)

Just please...if you're going to bring dragons back, please don't have them return as prizes for "top finishers" of an event (or Bottomless Dungeon RNG).  Pretty sure we all know that only the people who spend real money get those "finish in the top 4/5/10" dragons (and I don't believe anyone who claims they got one without spending money).
Recruitment Code (Android EUR):  9ace0cb

ZestyCthulhu

Google Play TV (Android)

Eikthyrnir
Snow Queen
Borealis
Echo
Xuangang
Ratotskr
Jade
Icefeather

I missed the only time most of these have been available. I've never been able to breed Echo and I'm still mad about it. Jade is incredibly useful for some DotM combos and I'm missing a whole one piece.

Of course I gotta add some divines, like
Hou Yi
Zeus
Taiyi. Especially Taiyi.
I really don't want to see anything here returning as a reward in a Dinnertime! or something- I think most would prefer a calendar, castle, or boss challenge.
                                              ✧   Hermes Chang'e  Chrono Isis   ✧