Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Kairy

Google Play (Android)

Re: Event Schedule: September 16 - 22

Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:35 pm
So, wait...the Solo event is going to have 8 levels (and I'm guessing the Scarf Dragon is on level 7 like the previous Solo events have been), and there's no extra boost to getting the Fall Dragon (which has a 1% chance of being bred).

With these two events occurring simultaneously, that means that players (particularly f2p players) will have about 3 days (or less, especially if they actually sleep during the event) to breed for a dragon with a 1% breed chance. And that's saying that players have managed to get Libra; quite a lot of people still have yet to obtain it.

When I breed for the DotW, it usually takes me 4 days on average to get it (though, Ghost Dragon scared me as I didn't get that until day 6), and so far they've had higher than a 1% chance.

I feel like these sort of events should not be occurring at the same time.
The devs need to give players time to get the Scarf Dragon (it's the same issue as the Green Agate dragon for people who didn't already have Sprite and-or Droid) before they run what is essentially the same as a DotW event...except one which requires players to get the dragon from the Solo Event (and in this case, also the DotM) to use.

If they want to run events that parallel to one another, then at least give folks 3-4 days to get the Scarf Dragon with the Solo Event before starting up the Chain Breeding event (while keeping the breeding event at the full 7 days).
I personally don't think they should be crunching events together like that at all, since it'll lead to players betting burnt out from all the events.

I am grateful for the opportunity to get these dragons, but I just feel that the timing/pacing of the events can be improved upon.
Recruitment Code (Android EUR):  9ace0cb
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:28 pm
Kairy wrote:
The devs need to give players time to get the Scarf Dragon (it's the same issue as the Green Agate dragon for people who didn't already have Sprite and-or Droid) before they run what is essentially the same as a DotW event...except one which requires players to get the dragon from the Solo Event (and in this case, also the DotM) to use.

I am grateful for the opportunity to get these dragons, but I just feel that the timing/pacing of the events can be improved upon.

i mentioned that every time a chainbreeding event is happening, because i never were able to get the missing parent in time or hatch it in time. Just once i was able to and had like 3 breeding fails in total (and missed to get the dragon).
So as it is, chainbreeding is just an event i will never be able to participate because of the timings ...both events, the one where you get the parent dragon and the actual chainbreeding is always at the same time. would be nice if its one week the one event with the parend and second week the chainbreeding BUT well, gameloft wont make that much money if they would do it this way!

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:49 am
Our clan liked Sugar Rush immediately too, despite the obvious issues that occurred in the first roll-out. We had great fun refreshing tasks for folks and competing. It does indeed have great potential as Johnna mentioned. :)
- How do I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso
no avatar

Pub'AugustCr

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:22 am
Nice, esmerald war never again, sugar rush it's a way better than esmerald. The idea of esmerald it's good, but fight it's not fair with low lvl players. And take to long to make the 6 fights, without counting a lot of fights that we have to do every day. In esmerald wars, you can try chance the way to dominate the islands, because the mechanic it's good, but the excesses of fights no.
no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:37 am
i like clan siege to most , yall know the reasons

dragonmanka

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:51 pm
Kairy wrote:
So, wait...the Solo event is going to have 8 levels (and I'm guessing the Scarf Dragon is on level 7 like the previous Solo events have been), and there's no extra boost to getting the Fall Dragon (which has a 1% chance of being bred).

With these two events occurring simultaneously, that means that players (particularly f2p players) will have about 3 days (or less, especially if they actually sleep during the event) to breed for a dragon with a 1% breed chance. And that's saying that players have managed to get Libra; quite a lot of people still have yet to obtain it.

When I breed for the DotW, it usually takes me 4 days on average to get it (though, Ghost Dragon scared me as I didn't get that until day 6), and so far they've had higher than a 1% chance.

If they want to run events that parallel to one another, then at least give folks 3-4 days to get the Scarf Dragon with the Solo Event before starting up the Chain Breeding event (while keeping the breeding event at the full 7 days).
I personally don't think they should be crunching events together like that at all, since it'll lead to players betting burnt out from all the events.

I see you dont understand yet how Gameloft runs this game, they doing it on purpose like that! So people will be forced/tempted to spend gems (which cost money!)  to speed up solo event in this case, to be able to breed dragons longer. It all about money for them now and it is "hidden" way to get them

LadyDraco

Windows PC

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:06 pm
The WolfPack , likes  to Race , and  Siege  ,for  Clan events..
Our  Dragons are  not high lvl . So E. wars  are not on our hit parade..

Did  the  very first one  and  didn't  care  for  it..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
Always  looking for  active  adult players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Kairy

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:53 pm
dragonmanka wrote:
I see you dont understand yet how Gameloft runs this game, they doing it on purpose like that! So people will be forced/tempted to spend gems (which cost money!)  to speed up solo event in this case, to be able to breed dragons longer. It all about money for them now and it is "hidden" way to get them

Oh, I understand how it works.  I'm even expecting them to offer some sort of paid-for "deal" to buy one of the parent dragons needed or something like that (as they did with the Emerald Agate dragon; there was a brief offer to buy the Droid for real money), as well as tomorrow's Whalemart to contain a single Double Egg Relic for the excessive price of 199 gems. 
That doesn't mean I like it or think it's fair/right of them to do.

This event might be the tipping point for me quitting.  About 25 possible outcomes (and some of those outcomes with 8+ hour misbreed times) at a 0.6% breeding chance with only about 3 days to get the Fall Dragon (since Scarf has to be obtained through the Solo event first, and the Solo event is still controlled by reset timers)...
Yea, that's absolutely horrible to do to the players.

Especially when I heard that previously, the Fall Dragon was a DotM...meaning that veteran players had an entire MONTH to get this dragon, while us newer players only have 3 days (or less, due to the Solo event being required). 
Is this how other dragons are going to be brought back (with that thread asking which ones we want to see)?  Giving those of us who missed the main event only a couple days to get what others had anywhere between a week to a month to obtain?

This is probably why new and mid-level players are constantly quitting!  We can't keep up with these low percentage, 1-3 day breeding window events while still trying to complete spots in our codex AND also have a DotW in addition to it.  Meanwhile, older/veteran players are noticing how the game has gone downhill...so they're quitting for the same reasons!
It's like:  "Oh, this dragon is cute/cool!  Let's see...to get it, I have to jump through a tiny ring of fire after paying the person holding the extinguisher so I won't inevitably burn to death, unless I get super lucky enough not to catch on fire in the first place."

I'm sorry for my tone, as I usually try to keep it pleasant, but the more I play this game the more I get frustrated with how it's run.  If people like a game, they'll spend money on it.  Why is it so hard for devs to make a game for people to enjoy?  I've played various mobile games, and they all have the same greedy, money-grubbing pattern (even the ones which started off fun).  Dev greed ruins the enjoyment of the players; and when players aren't enjoying the game, they quit.  It's not a difficult concept, peeps at GL.
Recruitment Code (Android EUR):  9ace0cb
no avatar

hupps

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:06 pm
Kairy wrote:
dragonmanka wrote:

Oh, I understand how it works.  I'm even expecting them to offer some sort of paid-for "deal" to buy one of the parent dragons needed or something like that (as they did with the Emerald Agate dragon; there was a brief offer to buy the Droid for real money), as well as tomorrow's Whalemart to contain a single Double Egg Relic for the excessive price of 199 gems. 
That doesn't mean I like it or think it's fair/right of them to do.

This event might be the tipping point for me quitting.  About 25 possible outcomes (and some of those outcomes with 8+ hour misbreed times) at a 0.6% breeding chance with only about 3 days to get the Fall Dragon (since Scarf has to be obtained through the Solo event first, and the Solo event is still controlled by reset timers)...
Yea, that's absolutely horrible to do to the players.

Especially when I heard that previously, the Fall Dragon was a DotM...meaning that veteran players had an entire MONTH to get this dragon, while us newer players only have 3 days (or less, due to the Solo event being required). 
Is this how other dragons are going to be brought back (with that thread asking which ones we want to see)?  Giving those of us who missed the main event only a couple days to get what others had anywhere between a week to a month to obtain?

This is probably why new and mid-level players are constantly quitting!  We can't keep up with these low percentage, 1-3 day breeding window events while still trying to complete spots in our codex AND also have a DotW in addition to it.  Meanwhile, older/veteran players are noticing how the game has gone downhill...so they're quitting for the same reasons!
It's like:  "Oh, this dragon is cute/cool!  Let's see...to get it, I have to jump through a tiny ring of fire after paying the person holding the extinguisher so I won't inevitably burn to death, unless I get super lucky enough not to catch on fire in the first place."

I'm sorry for my tone, as I usually try to keep it pleasant, but the more I play this game the more I get frustrated with how it's run.  If people like a game, they'll spend money on it.  Why is it so hard for devs to make a game for people to enjoy?  I've played various mobile games, and they all have the same greedy, money-grubbing pattern (even the ones which started off fun).  Dev greed ruins the enjoyment of the players; and when players aren't enjoying the game, they quit.  It's not a difficult concept, peeps at GL.

I really agree with you!

Plus: what does the double egg relic really help? With giving me two outcomes instead of one it simple doubles my chance from 0.6% to incredible (caution: sarcasm) 1.2%!! Wow, and for that alone I should spend 199gems/~5€??

because of *fair* offers like that, I stopped spending money on the game a while ago. I won't/can't second these practics any longer and with offers like the current they proof me right each time. (same with the Green Agate last time, but I personally think that with the Fall Dragon it's even worse, since it's not even a new Dragon!)

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:29 pm
I don't even care about the fall dragon. It's a senseless event(so low chance without any bonus and you need first to complete the solo event and then hatch the scarf dragon).
Libra is fine....we had 3 weeks already to get it. 
For the second parents it needed to be a different dragon or, simply, the event needed to start after half solo event at least.