Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Event Schedule: September 16 - 22

Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:28 am
Thank you Adam!
I am personally happy about th Sugar Rush because I think it had a lot of potential.
I wish though that some constructive discussion would take place on such cases. 
A new event is being presented which follows by the comments of the community and then it is being tweaked.
My idea of a healthy transparent communication would be to announce it in advance in such manner:
The community pointed out the following issues of the events. The following points were tweaked because we agree they needed tweaking, and he other points seem ok to us. 
Without having such an announcement, I would be personally dissapointed should the revised Sugar Race would still have issues we pointed out and might have been ignored.
For example, one of the points I mentioned was a clan member of mine held on to a legendary shake for 2 days and wouldnt even try to complete it. We couldnt communicate with her to just trash it which was very frustrating so we asked for your help to prevent such issues.
I could make the effort and collect all the points from that thread the same way I did for the issues the community gave as a feedback for the clans (which was a lot of work...), but since those have never been implemented, I'd rather get an ok from you first before doing that in vain, unless you prefer to read that Sugar Rush thread yourself, but Im happy to do that because it was before your time.

Thanks
Yoni
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Lee K.

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:53 am
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
September 16 - 20: Gem Spending Event!
Spend as many Gems as you can to win the Engine Dragon on the leaderboard and the Machine Dragon from the milestone reward.

I just wanted to make sure there is no typo here. Machine Dragon or Machine Snake Dragon?

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:44 am
Hi Yoni. Appreciate your feedback on this.

I don't want to keep banging this drum, but unfortunately the issues here do predate my being here and it's a little hard for me to communicate things to and from the team when I`m not really aware of what the issues were in the first place. I will take a look at the Sugar Rush thread and some of the concerns players had, but at this point it will only be for my own understanding rather than any direct impact on the mode itself. The only reason for the delay next week is because Android has yet to be updated and would otherwise miss out on the new event. The changes have been made and, since they predate my being here and my understanding of it, I cannot provide you with the info you need. In this case, I do hope the changes will be conducive to your hopes - but this has all happened without me. That probably isn`t the info you were hoping for, but I do fully intend to make sure the various points surrounding a new or changed event are properly communicated to the team - it is everyone`s best interests that they are. Based on your comment here, once Sugar Rush does go live, I will create a thread asking for input on the event and the changes made to it - and we can go from there. I know it`s a little like starting from scratch in this case, but that`s the unfortunate situation when transitioning to a new community manager, I suppose.

I don`t want to pass you off with an excuse, but in this case there isn`t anything I can do to pass on feedback to the upcoming Sugar Rush event.

@Lee K - Yes, Machine Dragon not Machine Snake Dragon. :)

Lee K.

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:01 am
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
@Lee K - Yes, Machine Dragon not Machine Snake Dragon. :)

Nice 8-)
no avatar

Matheus José Galhardo

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:59 pm
How many levels the solo Event Will have? 7 or 10?
no avatar

darksage1998

Google Play (Android)

France

Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:15 pm
Hi Adam,

Will there be an extra 5 or 10% breeding chance for the Fall Dragon?
no avatar

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:37 pm
Thank you, Adam.
Are there any details about the solo or a date when they will be released?

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:13 pm
darksage1998 wrote:
Hi Adam,

Will there be an extra 5 or 10% breeding chance for the Fall Dragon?

I hope so....but probably no.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (298.7 KiB) Viewed 145 times
no avatar

TripletsMum

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:04 pm
@Adam, there was mention of a Piggy Bank event slated to start mid-September, if memory serves. However I don’t see mention of it starting  this week, aka the third of 5 in the month. Can you confirm the start date?
Thank you!
tm

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:02 pm
Okay, so...

- With regards to the Solo Event, it will begin on 20th of September and will have eight levels.

- There will be no breeding chance boost for the Fall Dragon Breeding Event.

- The Piggy Bank event was supposed to go live this week, but due to the unexpected delay for Android users we had to delay the event so that everyone would have access to it at the same time. I will announce more about this when I have the info.