Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: Age requirements changed?Or a bug

Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:27 am
@scallops - I appreciate the frustration. Please can you PM me your Customer Care ticket ID so I can personally look into this for you.

@necro-1000 - I will communicate with Customer Care to ask that they don't try to direct players to parts of the game that they cannot access. Thanks for the info on this.
no avatar

necro-1000

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:37 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
@scallops - I appreciate the frustration. Please can you PM me your Customer Care ticket ID so I can personally look into this for you.

@necro-1000 - I will communicate with Customer Care to ask that they don't try to direct players to parts of the game that they cannot access. Thanks for the info on this.

Please note that due to time it is taking for this issue to be solved from your end, you also made me miss out on the conclusion of the clan event and am currently losing time when trying to get the dragon of the week.
no avatar

KatRin73

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:29 am
Wie lange dauert es, bis man eine Antwort vom Support erhält? Ich habe vor 4 Tagen ein Ticket geschrieben und bis heute keine Antwort erhalten! Warum stellt man nicht einfach allen Nutzern den Bildschirm zur Verfügung in dem man sein Alter erneut eingeben kann. Mit der Zustimmung der Geschäftsbedingungen sollte das doch für den Datenschutz ausreichen... Warum wird der Aufwand gerade mit diesem Spiel betrieben. Da gibt es ganz andere Spiele, die von Kindern gespielt werden wo keiner das Alter überprüft. Ihr habt mit der Aktion viele Fans des Spiels, die schon Jahre spielen und auch z. T. Viel Geld ausgegeben haben echt vor den Kopf gestoßen. Da hätte es bestimmt andere Möglichkeiten gegeben als die Spieler einfach zu blockieren. Ich hoffe ihr denkt mal darüber nach und beeilt euch mit der Bearbeitung der vielen Anfragen. Das habt ihr euch nämlich selbst verursacht.
no avatar

KatRin73

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:54 pm
Hi, thanks for your question. You do not need to be under 12 years of age to play DML, but certain regions will block you if you are underage. If you have mistakenly entered your age (or intentionally entered in the wrong one) then you can contact Customer Care to get the issue resolved.

Leider bekommt man vom Support keine Rückmeldung! Inzwischen warte ich schon 5 Tage. 
no avatar

scallops

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:42 am

Hi Adam. Thanks for this. Apologies for the delay in replying, I’ve been away. Ticket number is 18904785.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Age requirements changed?Or a bug

Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 pm
Hey everyone, the agents from customer care are going through these tickets as fast as humanly possible but keep in mind that there are a lot of players who are affected by this change. That said, if you don't receive a response in a timely fashion, please do share your ticket ID here in this thread. Me or Adam will forward these pending tickets on to appropriate team so they can get resolved sooner rather than later. Thank you.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:13 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hey everyone, the agents from customer care are going through these tickets as fast as humanly possible but keep in mind that there are a lot of players who are affected by this change. That said, if you don't receive a response in a timely fashion, please do share your ticket ID here in this thread. Me or Adam will forward these pending tickets on to appropriate team so they can get resolved sooner rather than later. Thank you.

What did you expect? Without saying anything you`re putting in place a change like that.

I don`t have any problem with the age but it happened already 2 times that i got the screen with the age/**** without reinstalling the game.

Can`t you just make it available for everyone once again?

People that are going to start the game since the last update can still put a fake age and play normally...while people that made a mistake years ago are losing days of events.
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:28 pm
@AlexYs
I’ve sent you a pm
no avatar

KatRin73

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:16 am
Danke für die Information. Meine Tickrt Nummer ist 18942153 vom 17.9.19.
no avatar

scallops

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:19 pm
Adam and Alexys, Not sure what you did but I’m all sorted now. Thank you very much 😊