Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

RitaB

Google Play (Android)

Re: Age requirements changed?Or a bug

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:05 am
No I just wonder............ my grandson started a game, played it under my supervision, stopped and because I've invested some money, I continued playing his game as a secon, baby game. 
i already have a game on my name. So what happens now?
no avatar

punk_af

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:14 am
I've finally installed the update on my android today. And now I'm not even old enough to play the game.
Funny, because I turned 18 in January. Guess I'll have to wait for the support to reply.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:16 pm
It is a legal expectation for us to control the access to the game based on your age, and this is regional/country-specific. If you are being blocked from play, it is because of the age restriction in your country. If you have entered your age incorrectly or are the parental guardian of someone underneath the age restriction of your country or region, then you can get in touch with Customer Care to resolve the issue. If you are underage in your region, then sadly that does mean you cannot play.

With regards to remote, not-game access to the customer care, I can understand why we blocked "69" - as I'm sure some of you are - but I've had this problem resolved so the links should now work.
no avatar

MIC VALE

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:52 pm
Please , the game don't permet me to login because say than I'm to young !!! I'm 52 yars old, help me
gabriele

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:27 pm
For those complaining about age restrictions with this type of game - complain to your government, not GL. The quick and vote popular solution to violence is to blame games for distorting personalities so lets keep the little kiddies away from them (dragon v. dragon must be bad, right?)  ::)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:34 pm
Oh yes, how dangerous must be a cartoon dragon fight! ;-)
When, on the other hand, in TV you can see all sorts of atrocity and violence (even in the news) and that has no age limit...
We live in a strange world and it's getting stranger by the day....in a way that's disturbing to say the least
CritterFeeder wrote:
For those complaining about age restrictions with this type of game - complain to your government, not GL. The quick and vote popular solution to violence is to blame games for distorting personalities so lets keep the little kiddies away from them (dragon v. dragon must be bad, right?)  ::)
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 4, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:36 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
With regards to remote, not-game access to the customer care, I can understand why we blocked "69" - as I'm sure some of you are - but I've had this problem resolved so the links should now work.

@Adam, the link stil doesn't work, and I also would like to know based on what criteria "a g e" is a profanity :-D
(no minimums required)

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:17 pm
Okay, let's see:
https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69

Also, 'age' doesn't seem to be blocked for me. Is it for you?

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:43 pm
No, now it's no longer blocked, thank you :-)
(no minimums required)
no avatar

Lisa Bear Jordan

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:39 pm
Hi, 
my 11 year old daughter recently updated DM to find she can't access the game anymore as she's too young apparently,  although has enjoyed playing it for over a year. She's really upset, and I can't seem to find out how to fix this so she can play again. The site simply won't let her in so we can't go to customer care in the game. Is there a way I can give parental consent or something please?