Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

kolmo7

Apple (iOS)

Re: Why Did You Start Playing DML?

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:26 pm
I met the game in April this year because my 5-year-old nephew taught it to me.

Now I don't stop playing ...
Device/Platform: iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12
Server: iOS (EUR)
Recruitment code game:
c43a90
Team: Masque (lvl 40, 4*, rare), Stardust (lvl 40, 3*, epic) and Murano (lvl 40, 3*, legendary)
Level: 89

I always gift, every day a)

BeautifulChaos072910

Apple (iOS)

Nebraska

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:34 pm
I started playing the game because it was way more interesting than what I was playing at the time. Now it’s the only game I play. I play it to relieve stress and forget about life issues.
Welcome to my ‘Beautiful Chaos’
Clan Member: Hunger Gamers Elder
Game LvL: 111
VIP Lvl: 13
Device: Xs Max
Player Since: 4-2-18
Recruitment Code: d74a08
Dragons: 300
Team: Solar LvL 73 - 6 ⭐️, Genie LvL 50 - 5 ⭐️, Rust LvL 50 - 5 ⭐️

*Controlled Chaos is a beautiful thing*

no avatar

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:49 pm
Hello, Adam.

I always played Ice Age Villige/Adventure or games like Syberia. First my son played DML, my mother followed him. They both had a problem with the gifts, so they asked me if I could play it too. I thankfully refused, I definitely didn't want the kid stuff. At some point they beat me to the punch, I installed DML. And I realized that you have to know/observe one or two things to get ahead. I stuck with it, was one of the first to form a clan. Then I started making overviews of the game. Meanwhile I have a Facebook group, where I try to provide information/data about the game as simple and graphically as possible. That's almost what I find even more appealing about the game.