Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Buttercup

Apple (iOS)

Re: Why Did You Start Playing DML?

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:19 am
My children started me playing the game and I started my husband playing. I do wish we could have been friends on the game but we are on different platforms.

I have always wanted to have a dragon and now I can!

I do wish that I could get one of the 300 pieces divine dragons without using gems. 

I did did like this round where you were given “rewards/gifts” for opening chests. I hope they do that again.”

Frozen_Fire

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:18 pm
Dunno my little brother was playing it a couple of years ago and I asked him what is that game it looked fun he said its Dragon mania legends so I downloaded it and thats how I started now I am a higher level than my little brother surprisingly
no avatar

Rain Dragon

Windows PC

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:28 pm
I started playing DML because I was really into dragons at the time (well, actually I still am!) and wanted to do an experiment. I had already been playing a dragon breeding game called Dragons World, and I wanted to see how different two dragon breeding games could be. I downloaded DML and took a liking to it, so here I am today. :)
~RaiDragon

My code is 5c8ca4

Proud member of WolfPack

Friend: You’re crazy about dragons.
Me: Why, THANKfor the compliment!

DML.

Twilightsparklesassistant

Windows PC

Scotland

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:56 pm
Rain Dragon wrote:
I started playing DML because I was really into dragons at the time (well, actually I still am!) and wanted to do an experiment. I had already been playing a dragon breeding game called Dragons World, and I wanted to see how different two dragon breeding games could be. I downloaded DML and took a liking to it, so here I am today. :)

And you named the dead & dying game I came here from...
1f851a is my friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:53 pm
A friend of mine asked me, "Hey, do you want a new game to get hooked on?" And I never usually just immediately play games at people's suggestion but I played this one, and I got hooked INSTANTLY. The graphics are beautiful, the dragon designs are creative, the battles are engaging, the music is top notch. Plus, it's a game about dragons, and who doesn't like dragons? It actually kind of reminds me a lot of Pokemon in a way, which I'm also really find of. I was afraid DML was going to be one of those pet games where you had to constantly check in on your dragons to make sure they weren't dying, but thankfully it's not! I never get into mobile games but this is the only one I care about ahaha
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767cc
Clan: Khan Bros.

Current Strongest Dragons:
Spyke / ICE SPIKE (47*4)
Nights / STARDUST (47*4)
Relic / COLOSSUS (46*4)
BigMac / BURGER (46*4)

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:26 am
In my case I was looking for an interesting dragon game and came across DML and a few others. At the time it seemed like an achievable game, something that I could play and accomplish something in. I'm one of those players who likes to get every hidden item on every level of a video game and if possible finish it to 100%. There's a different sense of satisfaction that comes from this and it's why I run a Raspberry Pi with Debian linux on it and Retro Pi video game console emulator. There's a sense that if a person plays a game long enough that they can master it, and this approach after a while is what keeps me playing a game. At first with DML I could do this and I was stoked that there were new dragons coming in all the time, now the achievement part is slipping because there are simply too many events to do everything without being on it 24/7 which isn't feasible. So I'm finding myself stepping back a bit from DML and playing other stuff that allows for this sense of achievement and/or mastery that I'm accustomed to in other games, especially for a pay for play game. If it's achievable I am willing to pay for play (occasionally). If it's not achievable without constant pay-for-play (or constant play), then usually I end up moving on. I really hope DML doesn't go this way but things haven't been looking so great on this front for a while. This idea that people will simply opt into what they want and overload us with features and events just robs the keenest players and there are lots of keener players than me playing DML.

On the bright side, I found copies of a dragon series of Playstation games for my Retro Pi, so when DML gets me down it should be fun to mess around with that for a while, even with the chunky old Spyro graphics lol. :)
- How do I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso
no avatar

Sherwood

Windows PC

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:47 pm
Hello Adam,

Thank you for starting a clan discussion. I posted in a previous clan thread about unpleasant aspects of clans and clan members. 

This game was introduced to me by a friend. In general it is great and fun. When you throw in harrassment, bullying and deceit that goes unchecked then the game is ruined. 

With no help or response from Gameloft or Customer Care it has now been turned into a matter to be handled legally. Verbal and written agreements in any form are legally binding.  

Adam, you have done a great job in monitoring this Forum and wish you continued good luck.

MoonWeaver

Windows PC

USA

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:24 am
I started playing when my oldest introduced me to it. My kids and I have always played videogames together, whether Little Big Planet, Diablo, or Creature Breeder. We had been playing a different dragon breeding game (I'm a **** for dragons), and it had become incredibly mismanaged, so she went off to find a different "dragon breeding game." She came upon DML in the Windows Store, and now my entire family (there are 5 of us) play.
Recruitment Code: ad3f4

no avatar

Amar Awargaonkar

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:18 pm
Well I started playing because I wanted to stop playing boom Beach which I felt was super intensive and DML had a laid back gameplay. But later I realised it's the same. You have to invest a lot of time in DML also. Anyway after 3 years (will be in next two months) I have no qualms.. enjoying every bit of it.
Regards.
no avatar

Rpdragon

Windows Phone

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:08 pm
I also started so I wouldn't play a different game I was playing at the time and just stayed