Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Congrats Lady D, makes you feel great to get a dragon in a chest
Snapdragon33
Proud Member of  The Crazy Train Gang
Windows 10 pc (Eur- Gold)
Gift and Play Daily
Referral Code:  9c460
Hope Springs Eternal
Treat others as you wish to be treated. 

LadyDraco

Windows PC

snapdragon33 wrote:
Congrats Lady D, makes you feel great to get a dragon in a chest

YES  Finally after  all these months..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
Always  looking for  active  adult players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

So here is my thought about the new quests:

normally i could maybe open all chest and the last big chest once (sometimes if i hadnt enough time in the week i could even open the last chest once).
Last week with the new quests it felt more achieving AND i had enough stones to open all chests and the last chest twice! i could never do that before and i played the same time, i even missed one reset the other day. So for me the change is nice, i can open 1 more chest. I like it!
no avatar

Tetin

Google Play (Android)

Will it serve for dungeon to protect and cure ?.  I use a healer's narval but I have no protection.And the team would be made up of Nezha (d) - lantern (L) - change (d)
Attachments
Screenshot_20190918-184543.png
Screenshot_20190918-184543.png (937.77 KiB) Viewed 253 times

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

I don´t know if this has been already asked, but is the Issue with Mass Blessing in the Dungeon solved ?
Thanks for answers ;)
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Member of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl.81 7 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Planet, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Prairie, Wolf, Agave, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess
no avatar

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

@Adam

I'm stuck in the dungeon, and I'd have to stop the battle. No chance for either side to move forward. That should certainly not be so.

LadyDraco

Windows PC

I  have  finally was  able to buy my first dungeon dragon  in the  shop the 999 token one  Sylvan Dragon..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

LadyDraco wrote:
I  have  finally was  able to buy my first dungeon dragon  in the  shop the 999 token one  Sylvan Dragon..

Awesome, congrats!
- How do I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso

LadyDraco

Windows PC

Thanks  Cryscryb... 
It  was a hard  choice ,to snag that or  go for  the  others  and  have  to wait till I got enough tokens.
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 

BlackEmbers

Dragon Overlord

Windows PC

Australia

Originally I love the new dungeon, but I must admit that unfun-ness is starting to creep in. My biggest issue is the 'defeat with weak attacks' challenge. When you can't change your attacking dragons until they are dead we get back to the chances of having the right dragons to be able to perform a weak attack on the enemy being back down to luck.

And as usual the rewards are not in balance with the effort required to achieve them. 'Defeat with weak attack' is significantly more difficult than 'Defeat with normal attack' not only because of it being a more difficult task, but it's much more unlikely that you'll have the specific elements at hand at the correct time.
No dragon shall be homeless by 2020!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Playing DML since April 2015 is probably not a very good sign, then.  :) 

Platform: Win   Server: EUR   06b4c
Catering officer aboard the Crazy Train.