Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Ajit Singh Rawlot

Google Play (Android)

Jodhpur Rajasthan India asia

Re: The future of the Global Chat

Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:12 am
dear Dml,

After Discussing about global chat with Android apa players i found these following things i hope you will understand.
Q. Why we need Global chat?
A. After new update we need to level up clan Dragon and also we  need  active players. But it's not easy to find new Active Players without any source. But with global chat we can easily find new Active players.

Q. What Dml can do about spammers?
A. As we know Global Chat has report option but ut was not enough so if now players do bad behaviour or spamm si easily we can take their conversation's ss and send ss to customer care . So it will be easy for dml to confirm who is spamming and doing bad stuff on global chat. 

Q. But before reporting kids will able to read this and it's not good for them ,can dml do anything about this?
A. Yes ,i understand this game is mostly Played by kids too and if they read bad stuff it's really bad. But Dml's team said they have a rule to allow only 18+ year people so it will make kids Safe. 

Q. But we are happy without global chat and most of players don't want it back,why we should support it?
A. Yes i know it's not useful for many players but dml should Think about other players and clan who needs daily gifters and active clan  members with a very good behaviour. We can report about bad behaviour so why we have fear now? Just make these rules and bring back Global chat.
No information yet,
Came here to  answer some over smart ::)

no avatar

Loller1

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:29 am
Ajit Singh Rawlot wrote:
dear Dml,

After Discussing about global chat with Android apa players i found these following things i hope you will understand.
Q. Why we need Global chat?
A. After new update we need to level up clan Dragon and also we  need  active players. But it's not easy to find new Active Players without any source. But with global chat we can easily find new Active players.

Q. What Dml can do about spammers?
A. As we know Global Chat has report option but ut was not enough so if now players do bad behaviour or spamm si easily we can take their conversation's ss and send ss to customer care . So it will be easy for dml to confirm who is spamming and doing bad stuff on global chat. 

Q. But before reporting kids will able to read this and it's not good for them ,can dml do anything about this?
A. Yes ,i understand this game is mostly Played by kids too and if they read bad stuff it's really bad. But Dml's team said they have a rule to allow only 18+ year people so it will make kids Safe. 

Q. But we are happy without global chat and most of players don't want it back,why we should support it?
A. Yes i know it's not useful for many players but dml should Think about other players and clan who needs daily gifters and active clan  members with a very good behaviour. We can report about bad behaviour so why we have fear now? Just make these rules and bring back Global chat.

Your points, in order:

1. Global Chat has only existed for a few versions before it was scrapped. Before that, clans were just doing fine, after it, clans are also just doing fine. There are plenty of oppertunities to recrute new clan members, including within DML. No need for GC to do that.

2. The problem isn't reporting, the problem is GL who doesn't do anything with the reports. Whether that is out of laziness is up to you to believe. I'd probably go with just being incapable of handling the reports. I cannot imagen that Gameloft did not have to tools to just get a users chat history and see for themselves.

3. Yeah, because that ever stopped anyone. The only age-check this game has is you giving your age before you start playing. That is not even close to enough. But granted, there aren't many solutions for that problem either. Kids aren't safe, and they aren't the only concern either.

4. The "rules" your talking about already were in place. They were not the problem. Gameloft is.

Ajit Singh Rawlot

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:14 am
Ok i love old clan dragon powers so Will dml remove new Powers? Because it's only new update before this update dml had old dragon powers
No information yet,

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:47 am
Hi Ajit,

I know that Global Chat is an important feature for you, but I would recommend that you don't continue to put pressure on this. While it is something that we may want to explore more closely in the future, it is actually low on our list of priorities due to the delicate nature of its implementation. If something that suits all needs and is secure from a

However, the points you raise regarding recruitment are something worth addressing - and it's something that others have mentioned on various other parts of the forum - so perhaps this is the real issue here, not actually the loss of global chat. I will emphasize this to the team.

Ajit Singh Rawlot

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:43 pm
Ok thanks Adam for ur answer,i hope GL will do something for it soon
No information yet,

no avatar

Jakub Jelinek

Windows PC

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:56 pm
I olso vote for global chat, but what I expect even more are PMs, way to send personal mesage to user in clan or better in friends list. It is very curios, game based on multiplayer have not PMs.