Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Loller1

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: The future of the Global Chat

Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:37 pm
No need for any praise here. This took already many months to long.

Thegiantblur

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:42 pm
Yeah after thinking it over, please don't bring back the global chat. It was infested with  hundreds and hundreds of paedophiles and there's really was no way to get rid of them.
no avatar
User

Lady K

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:22 am
Please also disable coloured text and or other fonts @Gameloft. It is not necessary, it is an eyesore and it is difficult to read. The standard font and colour is entirely adequate. Font variation also appears to be an easy way to get around swear filters. Just before it shut down I saw a straight up F-bomb with no punctuation between it to make it pass.

I'd also appreciate the messages being truncated to a short allowed length. Some people think it's super fun to flood the chat with repeated long messages of dashes or dots just because they're bored or ****. I can't tell which is the case.

(Edit: obviously I'd rather it stay gone forever but obviously they're bringing it back so... yeah).
no avatar

PENTESILEA

Windows PC

Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Yo estoy encantada con su desaparición, no obstante, si se consiguiera que fuera usado solamente para asuntos del juego y no para otros fines y se prohibiera totalmente el acceso a menores, no me importaría volverlo a utilizar. También me gustaría que tuvieran en cuenta algún sistema de corrección ortográfica, ya que es absolutamente ilegible e hiriente la forma de escribir de algunos usuarios.
Muchas gracias.
no avatar

Bonzott

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:22 pm
Ok, so I know there needs to be filtering but c’mon - in the clan chat room, the filter is taking out the word “game”! You’re kidding, right?

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm
Bonzott wrote:
Ok, so I know there needs to be filtering but c’mon - in the clan chat room, the filter is taking out the word “game”! You’re kidding, right?

your leader can set the clan chat filtering to 'off' - depends on how you use it and who is in the clan.
no problem in our clan eg.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

The future of the Global Chat

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:05 pm
@Bonzott Our team would like to look into this issue further so could you please let us know the language of your game? Also, can we presume that your clan has the chat filtering option set to on? Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Arcticwolf5

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:34 pm
Hi AlexYs, I have had the same problem with the word 'game' in my clan chat on the Kindle platform in the English language.
no avatar

Jack Sparrow BZH

Windows PC

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:13 am
On IOS, the global chat is very good, and i can find new player easyly for my clan.
It's very hard now, and i can't find new players.
Iknow the problem for Windows and Android, but in the french version, it's good.
What a shame?
How can I find today?

Fushin

Windows PC

France

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:24 am
@ Jack Sparrow : By posting a message in the clan section or waiting till they upgrade the global chat.
Ps: The french Windows chat isn't that good.
Started 13/12/2018.

My team : Hermes 44+2 / Chang'e 46+1 / Torch 43+2.
Secondary : Lilith 43+1/ Tiger 40+1.

Co-Chef de " L 'Armée D'Aragorne "

"Catch me  if you can like the Gingerbread man"
" I'm a poor lonesome cowboy..."