Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Happygamer555

Google Play (Android)

Re: The future of the Global Chat

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:13 am
I'm very happy you all decided to do something about the global chat. The things I have seen on that chat was horrible, there was this one time I had to coach Someone out of killing themselves.  Then I saw some players would come on chat for help about the game and there was a group of  players just talking senseless things and ignoring the players who wanted help and when I tried to help them the group that was on were typing so fast the chat was impossible for me to help them . So thank you so much for trying to make the chat better.

Playing for over 4 years  
Recruitment Code 92091

513 Dragons.  
50 Legendary Dragons,  26 Divine Dragons .
2nd place on the Dragon Collector Leaderboard Global.

Fushin

Windows PC

France

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:41 am
Seems promising!
Started 13/12/2018.

My team : Hermes 44+2 / Chang'e 46+1 / Torch 43+2.
Secondary : Lilith 43+1/ Tiger 40+1.

Co-Chef de " L 'Armée D'Aragorne "

"Catch me  if you can like the Gingerbread man"
" I'm a poor lonesome cowboy..."
no avatar

Bramble3

Windows Phone

Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:23 am
Well, it's a shame it had to come to this. I'm a fairly new player, and honestly I think I didn't see much of the bad stuff. Sure, there was some personal questions and whatnot, but people can just ignore them. I feel like there should be a way to make sure its kept SFW and SFL, and that could be through having to log into an account they have on this forum, and then the admins could maybe see a log for players. There could be a "high priority" watch list in which anyone who has been reported is set so that all the messages they send afterwards would be logged until they are cleared, and yes, this would definitely require a LOT more moderation, but it would be worth it if we could get the global chat back for those who use it for genuine help. It would be an effective way to cut down on trolling and whatnot.
no avatar

Happygamer555

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:32 am
Yes I agree with Bramle3 and some really good idea's.
no avatar

PENTESILEA

Windows PC

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:35 am
Estoy muy contenta, de que por fin se revise este "penoso y lamentable" chat global. Un chat lleno de niños y por tanto de ****, un chat lleno de machismo y de expresiones vejatorias hacia las mujeres, un chat lleno analfabetos funcionales, un chat usado como web de contactos... Espero que la nueva versión esté MODERADA, de verdad y no tengamos que estar los usuarios actuando como si fuéramos la policía del chat.
Gracias.

Paul De Bie

Windows PC

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:55 pm
Thank you

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:56 pm
Well, color me (pleasantly) surprised. Better late than never. I didn't think Global Chat would be shut down at all, so I'm glad that I was proven wrong about that. I'm glad that initiative is starting to be taken to fix it, so good on you Gameloft. Hopefully the future iteration of the Global Chat will be much better thought out. Take as much time as you need to plan out the best way to go about keeping the chat safe and relevant.
no avatar

kharly58

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:08 pm
Paul... I wish I could, but we are on different platforms : (.

Paul De Bie

Windows PC

Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:07 pm
@kharly58
We might on windows but everyone is welcome since this is for everyone and not only bounded to windows users so please everyone feel free to join and let us all share the fun

Lee K.

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:01 am
Thanks Andras. This small change made the game MUCH better. I felt uncomfortable near this rudeness and impudence fair.