Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Cayman

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: The future of the Global Chat

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm
Thank you. For now, I can maybe breathe again.... If it comes back, I'm afraid my nephews will still not be allowed to play, and I can't argue with my sister about that. She and her husband are correction's officers and they see the kind of people that draw kids in everyday. Her two boys as a result are not allowed to play games with 'social media' within. And I agree with her.

Glad to see it gone.

Paul De Bie

Windows PC

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:28 pm
Thank you Andras
I am very glad to see you have listen to the many people here and that you take the time to improve your Global chat i am sure with help and suggestions for members here you will come up with a good chat room before you make it permanent give it a test run and evaluate it before making it permanent
You’re the best and thank you

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:34 pm
Finally good news.

Maybe next time you will listen to us earlier - this was suggested here in the forum in week 2 or 3. Would have saved you lots of resources...
Or you could ask beforehand (as you promised to evaluate 2 years ago) by creating a poll here.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:58 pm
That's too bad. In France, it was not so bad on Androïd. It has allowed to connect isolated players and allow players to learn to play better. I hope he comes back soon.
LesColleguesDeDml - Le Dragon Rubis
Androïd EUR 6a46c0 - a3fd76 
no avatar
User

Lady K

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:01 pm
Well that's something, thank you Andras.

I don't want to spoil the relieved and positive mood but I have my doubts and those problems have been discussed at length. Reactive moderation is just that. Reactive.

I guess this explains why chat is down on both my games....I can imagine the angst that has caused. Lord. People carry on like it's the end of the world if they don't get a reply fast enough or if their bestie isn't around * rolls eyes *

ElleTrainer

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:27 pm
Thank you, Andras :) A lot of happy feedback coming in on facebook too.
Sorry, I'm Canadian.
Dragon Trainer since Nov 2016 - Level 155: 496 unique dragons - 62 legendaries, 19 Divines
Leader of deadly dragons
Recruitment code: f51b32
Team: Ra Taiyi Zhenren Lantern Warlord Pixie Storm - All level 100-8*

no avatar

makulatur

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:53 pm
Now make it permanent. You cannot get rid of trolls. Not if you moderate before it is posted. Trolls beeing on the internet is unavoidable. Trolls in a game which is played by youngest age kids MUST be avoided. So either no chat or fully moderated (meaning moderation PRIOR publication) are the only working solutions.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:19 pm
@Idoine, when I was thinking of a 4-hour session, I was thinking the time could change every time so everyone would have a shot at a convenient time whether it's because of sleeping or because of work or school schedule. 

Outside of hours when it's live, faqs from the previous chat could be posted (How do I breed Aries?) along with links to the wiki and forum.

TripletsMum

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:22 pm
Bravo, Gameloft! I am happy GC is offline until a safer option, if one is found, can be implemented.

Paul De Bie

Windows PC

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:44 am
:'(  sorry got a warning so i delete the messagge