Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

VThePowerOfMe

Google Play (Android)

Agreed but if we keep waiting for such events and keep gathering dragons in inventory then soon we have ( atleast in my case ) tons of dragons. So I just keep duplicates in inventory and simply hatch unique ones.
Code/Platform/Server :- 13869e/Android/APA
Level :- 146
Main Battle Team :- Taiyi, Autumn and Archangel ( all 100*8 )
Well supported by :- Rosie, Nezha and Stardust ^-^
Unique Dragons :- 415

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Thanks Idoine!

I missed Posh on both games and I was just super excited to see the huge timer first go on Android... but it's Golden Crow ugh. Got the week off on Windows for another Dark Ice.

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Woohoo! I already have Gem but wanted a baby so I tried a d got her on the 2nd try. Now, just to stay away from her when I'm overly tired so I don't ascend her like I did posh and all will be good. Lol!

OT here but it would be nice if we could lock our dragons so we couldn't sell, move, ascend or delete them without unlocking them first. We could babify, feed, pet them etc just not be able to lose them. Maybe the same idea with buildings/habitats too. However, make the lock feature for everything optional/voluntary.
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

Re: [Weekly Dragon #208] - Gem

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:26 pm
@VThePowerOfMe
Alright, thank you! :D
My favorite dragon is the Wooly Dragon!
Andriod EUR: my code is, 247e8fd.
"I can forgive you [,Bella ] ... but I can't forget."-Lucky, from Survivors by Erin Hunter.
Clan: For the Honor of DML

no avatar

Runedragon

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 am
You'd think something called a Gem Dragon would be better-looking, but geesh, another fugly!
no avatar

Bxy26

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:26 am
Well, I’ve got Gem in the breeding den, so it will be my Dragon #300.  Wish it was prettier, though. 😜
Player since July 8, 2017
Level 111
368 unique dragons. And counting...
Main Battle Team: In Progress :)  
42d31c IOS EUR

“All Dragons are happy, but some Dragons are more happy than others...”