Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

[Weekly Dragon #208] - Gem

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:07 am
Dragon of the Week #208 will be... Gem.

Good luck to all.

(Click on the image below to maximize it)
Attachments
DoW208Gem.png
DoW208Gem.png (432.79 KiB) Viewed 960 times
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 507 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

Good luck to you too! The Gem Dragon looks amazing! :)
   I’m the Queen of Wooly Dragons

My epic team: The Wooly Dragon (obviously), Molten Dragon, and the one dragon that ****, the Dust

Clan: For the Honor of DML (Clan website: forthehonorofdmlclanwebsite.weebly.com, we’re looking for active players, it’s ok if you aren’t super active.)

My code: 247e8fd *Did I mention I do daily gifts and if you help me with time reduction, I will help you back. 
no avatar

Paulo Canuto

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Idoine for previous info ;-)

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Idoine!
That brings some memories...I believe it was my very first DOW on December 2016 :-)
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Thanks once again, Idoine :) Have this one in both games, so I'll concentrate on extra Dark Ice for ascension. Good luck to all who try 🍀🤞
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Having it on both games too, though still in Inventory on baby game, so I'll keep trying for Dark Ice duplicates too :)
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 507 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Thanks Idoine.

I already have gem and I was lucky enough to get Posh and Dark Ice this week. Back to trying for Rhino I think.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be a member of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My Top Dragons are: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv91 7stars), Hermes, Archangel, Wind-up, Fossil, and Coral (all lv86 7stars) and Crumbly (lv85 7stars)

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

This is off topic but... I have so many dragons in my inventory that I don't have time to hatch them all. Should I hatch them right now or next time, when the DOTM is about to go away? I have been thinking about this for a day.
   I’m the Queen of Wooly Dragons

My epic team: The Wooly Dragon (obviously), Molten Dragon, and the one dragon that ****, the Dust

Clan: For the Honor of DML (Clan website: forthehonorofdmlclanwebsite.weebly.com, we’re looking for active players, it’s ok if you aren’t super active.)

My code: 247e8fd *Did I mention I do daily gifts and if you help me with time reduction, I will help you back. 
no avatar

VThePowerOfMe

Google Play (Android)

Old dragon....
means I have whole week to hatch my dragons from inventory.

@Wooly Dragon.
I have about 12-13 unique dragons in inventory including 2 Divine ones and I think it is better to hatch them right now, who knows maybe later there is new DOTW that is not released in DML and I don't get enough time to hatch my dragons from inventory in order to breed it.
Code/Platform/Server :- 13869e/Android/APA
Level :- 153
Main Battle Team :- Taiyi, Autumn and Archangel/Ribbon ( all 100*8 )
Well supported by :- Rosie, Nezha and Stardust ^-^
Unique Dragons :- 463
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

i am waiting with hatching my inventory dragons, because i still need all the dotw and dotm and dont had any space to hatch them.
And who knows if such an event like we had in december is coming around (the hatch dragons to get another nice dragon ) you could be lucky to have the egg of the dragons you need in your inventory if you didnt hatch them before ;-)