Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Butterfly369369

Google Play (Android)

Thanks for always posting this threads :)

And happy New Year to every1  :P
Attachments
fireworks.jpg
fireworks.jpg (10.9 KiB) Viewed 362 times
400 unique dragons.
Co-leader of Dezerterzy Avalonu.
We have all clan dragons :)
Playing on Android, serwer eur-gold 73482fe, recruitment code 51260dc.

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Ooh another great looking Dotm. Hoping that since this is Dark Ice, that Dark Fire will appear sometime soon as that is another great looking dragon that I've wanted since I first saw it (Really hope it doesn't cost money).

Busy week, since I don't have Posh either, but I've got all month and its not too often now I don't have the dotw so will try for that first.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be the Leader of DMD WIN EUR. (Hopefully only temporarily)
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My Top Dragons are: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv91 7stars), Hermes, Archangel, Wind-up, Fossil, and Coral (all lv86 7stars).

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

I LOVE the dragon soo much, like so majestic, can you tell me the name of the new calendar event dragon.
Clan: For the honor of DML
Leader: Entrapta, or Digital Dragon (me)
Co-Leaders: Wooly Dragon, Slypie, Dragon, Lotus, Robob, Finnan, and  Marolene
I love divine events and the dragon's delight!!!!
Clan is very unique, fun, and friendly!

Please JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

I love the Dark Ice Dragon, it's so cool looking!! The Dark Ice Dragon is amazing! I'll get prepared, good luck to everyone next year (get it?)!
My favorite dragon is the Wooly Dragon!
Andriod EUR: my code is, 247e8fd.
"I can forgive you [,Bella ] ... but I can't forget."-Lucky, from Survivors by Erin Hunter.
Clan: For the Honor of DML

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Special thanks for making time to post while you're away, Idoine :) Another one I'd love to add to my collection...
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

SilverDragon

Google Play (Android)

Ohio, United States

Thanks, Idoine! I like this dragon, too. Fire and Rust gives me a chance at Rustwater and Rune, so I may try those two even if they aren't the best combination.
Game ID: SilverDragon951

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

@SilverDragon
I almost always use the fire combo if there is one and it works pretty good for me. I actually thought about bypassing it this time due to Rune (I've had sooo many runes, I've lost count) BUT I don't have Rustwater yet and the other combos have ones I'd rather not get, as well, sooo... I'll keep with fire, he seems to enjoy his job, even if he gets a bit "hot under the collar" and "testy" when he doesn't get a break for awhile. But he should be all rested up now (and his younger brother, for the other den - who is still much older than 18, however! Lol!) and be in rare form! Here's hoping!

All body parts are crossed and sending out many oodles of sacrifices to the Goddess for everyone to get this dragon, post haste and start the New Year off right!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

BlackEmbers

Dragon Overlord

Windows PC

Australia

He's a gorgeous one for sure. Definitely be working at breeding this one. Hopefully I can get Posh sorted quickly so I can put two different combos to work on this.

Thanks Idoine.
No dragon shall be homeless by 2020!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Playing DML since April 2015 is probably not a very good sign, then.  :) 

Platform: Win   Server: EUR   06b4c
Catering officer aboard the Crazy Train.

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

This one looks really nice. I shall try it, but I do not have high hopes. In December I did not get a single one of the DOTW nor the DOTM. On the positive side, I did not get the diaper lady either.
no avatar

VThePowerOfMe

Google Play (Android)

Thanks for the post Idoine.
So another new DOTM, it will help me in my mission 400 ( dragons ) ^-^
Code/Platform/Server :- 13869e/Android/APA
Level :- 146
Main Battle Team :- Taiyi, Autumn and Archangel ( all 100*8 )
Well supported by :- Rosie, Nezha and Stardust ^-^
Unique Dragons :- 415