Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Andras from Gameloft

Community Manager

Budapest

Trials of Odin

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:56 am
Hello everyone, 

A new divine event is on the horizon! The Trials of Odin begins October 15th and we'll share lots of useful info until next Monday. Similarly to previous divine events, you'll get the full timeline with rewards and changes to help you prepare for this epic journey. 

The Nordic dragon gods are ready to test you. Are you up for a challenge?  ;)
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Trials of Odin

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 am
this soon after the other divine event?
I mean i am happy to get more divines...but wow at the moment its one big event after the other and all the new dragons get handed out in like 2-3 month after the 4.0 update.
And i have one wish, can we maybe get a sooner announcement for such big events, so that we have more time to gather food or get our dragon team ready? like 2 weeks before and not just 1 week?
no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:32 am
TU

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:37 am
I personally am not up to another challenging divine event!!
It's too much, too soon!!  :o
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Lysk, Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.
no avatar

Dungeonnik

Windows PC

Bulgaria

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 am
Too soon :(
I will miss it :(
I was hoping to start next year :(
Server Windows-Eur, Recruitment code 47a8.
Member of the best clan Dark Magik Dragons Image
722 Unique dragons.
228k. Collector points.

Lyubomir_Lalev

Windows PC

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:59 am
Looking forward for the coming information about the events! :)
Server: Win Eur
Recruitment code: f08ad
Playing since April 2016
Top dragons:
Level 90x6*: Autumn
Level 87x6*: Fall
Level 86x5*: Narwhale
no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:04 am
Lyubomir_Lalev wrote:
Looking forward for the coming information about the events! :)

what are you looking forward to know ? every thing is similar to last one and the dragons' stats you can find in the thread unofficial dml
ALl you need to prepare it is your cash and time

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:34 pm
Lyubomir was the one who made that calendar for August with all the possible events and rewards. I can only assume that he wishes such a calendar from Andras this time.
I attach the calendar Steffi revised last time to remind you. 
@Andras, maybe you could come up with such a calendar yourself this time? I find it to be more compact than a long description in words. 
Thank you 
Yoni
Attachments
received_1353498818118339.jpeg
received_1353498818118339.jpeg (94.61 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 734unique dragons/  C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 734 unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 
no avatar

makulatur

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:51 pm
This time I will spend zero gems on anything. I fought hard for Seth and Hathor, but opening Pandoras Box has taken away all the joy for me for craving for new strong dragons. My Hathor is not enchanted fully and soon will be obsolete. This is a shame...

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:34 pm
Hopefully it's going to be similar to previous events - Castle/Maze Event, perhaps with the short inbetween stages, (which I enjoy), and will bring back the calendar event, so everyone can get a Divine. 

Also hoping that Gameloft have done the forumla correctly so that the 'main' dragon won't be overpowered - but that's probably a hope too far.

Bottomless pits/loot boxes will not be plundered by me this time - whatever 'tickets' I get will be used, but no more will be purchased.  I don't like them - but that's just me.  Here we call it "buying a pig in a poke" or in French "acheter chat en poche".
Archangel, Autumn, Briar, Firestorm, Hathor, Lantern, Pixel, Plushie, Vortex, Warlord, Zephujn, Zeus.  700 unique dragons. Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)