Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
User avatar

Rajesh_Dai_Namaste

Junior Member

Google Play TV (Android)
Posts

27

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:35 pm
Hello, is it true that Sixth Dragon is just a midnight dragons with some cake on his head ?
I see those types of pictures all over the Facebook.
Honestly, that head doesn't look good. 😱🐲
User avatar

Spidey cobweb97

Member

Windows PC
Posts

46

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:54 am
Rajesh_Dai_Namaste wrote:
Hello, is it true that Sixth Dragon is just a midnight dragons with some cake on his head ?
I see those types of pictures all over the Facebook.
Honestly, that head doesn't look good. 😱🐲

We'll find out tomorrow
User avatar

Gioman

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

285

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:08 pm
I didn't notice this until someone pointed it out on FB 
In the offers section in the anniversary event's main screen , we can see that there are some green ancient ticket appearing in the section 
You guys think this could be a hint that the next ancient event is going to be plant-element themed 🤔 ?
Attachments
FB_IMG_1610398756778.jpg
FB_IMG_1610398756778.jpg (17.52 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
Lvl 104 player 
My team is : Ra lvl 65***** , Furnace lvl 63**** , Hermes lvl 60**** , Artoba lvl 60**** , Vortex lvl 50***
User avatar

viking99

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

257

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:23 pm
Gioman wrote:
I didn't notice this until someone pointed it out on FB 
In the offers section in the anniversary event's main screen , we can see that there are some green ancient ticket appearing in the section 
You guys think this could be a hint that the next ancient event is going to be plant-element themed 🤔 ?

looklike from light one
User avatar

Spidey cobweb97

Member

Windows PC
Posts

46

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:35 am
Gioman wrote:
I didn't notice this until someone pointed it out on FB 
In the offers section in the anniversary event's main screen , we can see that there are some green ancient ticket appearing in the section 
You guys think this could be a hint that the next ancient event is going to be plant-element themed 🤔 ?

Oh my! I thought the next one was gonna be shadow🤔 but according to the cycle the next event should be divine and not a ancient one
User avatar

mrnice282676

Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

46

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 pm
Seems like (to me) either they left in the next Ancient event's tickets in on accident, or its just a placeholder that they put in for all events with this gui that they forgot to remove. Hopefully, it is actually an ancient plant event that comes next.
Played since Nov. 7 2015, and my main team is Nezha - Lv 80 7*, Loki - Lv 90 7*, Solden - Lv 80 7*.

The Bundt dragon is my favorite! I have three!

Remember - Wonder/Acceptance is #1
User avatar

Spidey cobweb97

Member

Windows PC
Posts

46

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:01 am
mrnice282676 wrote:
Seems like (to me) either they left in the next Ancient event's tickets in on accident, or its just a placeholder that they put in for all events with this gui that they forgot to remove. Hopefully, it is actually an ancient plant event that comes next.

But when you pay attention to totem in the centre, that certainly doesnt look like a ancient event totem
User avatar

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

700

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:54 am
Plant event sounds good. That totem is definitely missing the floating stones thingy in the middle.
Bye.
CHN server, ID 5b98f2


 
no avatar

Harmful_Parasite

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

16

Re: February Update Incoming!

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:29 pm
Hi, Hi guys! The update added new dragons,including ancient ones:). 
Ancient, Divine, Plant - Foroskke (Ancient collection)
Ancient, Plant, Void - Puenfin (500 pieces)
Ancient, Plant, Water - Yolkhan ( Ancient collection)
Ancient, Plant, Fire - Yosgar (500 pieces)
+more news, Its seems there will be a mini-divine event, in honor of the Chinese New Year, the an ancient one.🙂
User avatar

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)
Posts

671

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:50 am
For those of you who trust to Andrey. For others, please wait until Monday. Thanks.
Attachments
Ancient_plant.jpg
Ancient_plant.jpg (457.97 KiB) Viewed 595 times