Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Kylexis

Windows PC

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:49 pm
I understand that when trying to open chest that it says Valkov is 500 pieces to obtain. Yet while playing it says 270 pieces after opening last chest. The guide we were given also said Valkov is 270 pieces ..... What is the descrpency? Same for Solden Can you please explain the difference?
no avatar

Kylexis

Windows PC

Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:53 pm
Is the answer that for Solden you can either obtain 500 pieces to hatch him or open 270 chests, whichever comes first?

Idonotknowmyname

Google Play (Android)

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:56 pm
Kylexis wrote:
Is the answer that for Solden you can either obtain 500 pieces to hatch him or open 270 chests, whichever comes first?

It depends on your luck. If you get lucky you can get solden before opening 270 chests. Otherwise you have to open 270 chests to get solden dragon.

Дима Велес

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:46 pm
Класс

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:40 am
I'm wondering if anyone have idea about comming Divine events.

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:43 am
Chines new year is not so far and  the year of  Bull is coming. I'm waiting for bull looking divine dragon  a)
no avatar

roanark

Windows PC

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:03 am
Dotting for follow.

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:52 pm
Guys please ,
If you have nothing to ask or a spectaculation about the next event or any form of unofficial informations , then please don't post on this thread 
Cause everytime you guys post something here people in the forums are gonna open the thread thinking that its related to a future event , and they are becoming disappointed when they find out it has nothing to do with what they were hoping for
Sorry if i sounded rude but please , don't give players false hope 😔
Lvl 104 player 
My team is : Ra lvl 65***** , Furnace lvl 63**** , Hermes lvl 60**** , Artoba lvl 60**** , Vortex lvl 50***

LadyTee

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:50 pm
Dora fromGameloft wrote:
Greetings, Dragon Lords!

We appreciate the love you share for Dragon Mania Legends and we how tempting it is to spread unofficial information about the game! Yet, a large part of the community does not appreciate rumors or spoilers, and we don't want to spoil their fun! So, we want to contain this type of conversations in a single thread.

Thus, from this point forward, it is prohibited to discuss rumors anywhere else on the forum except for THIS thread! You are free to speculate and debate this topic here!
Note that all other forum threads related to rumors will be deleted, as you can only discuss them here from now on. The forum guidelines will also be updated to specify this change!

DISCLAIMER! The data shared here is NOT part of any official information, nor will it ever be! Whatever gets posted in this thread is purely speculative, and we are not standing behind any of the claims. Hence, the info shared here can be changed at any given moment in time!  

Thank you for understanding, Dragon Lords!
Let’s keep the forum clean and safe!

i heard a rumor that global chat will be implemented back into the game.. Is this true? I never played when it use to be so it would be cool t have it back

Spidey cobweb97

Windows PC

Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:47 am
Can anyone confirm the odds for the divine chest next week? There are lot of rumors