Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:42 pm
I post it here just in case although I dont believe it belongs here.
It seems to me more like statistic manipulation on the chances which appear officially on wiki so its not really unofficial.
It seems to me those numbers represent the reality and might give a rough idea what to expect, especially for players who dont have experience with divine events, and how pricy it get to collect all pieces, or for players who dont understand why they get more chang'e than furnace. The last column shows the number needed in case you were lucky to pull a 40 card. Obviously those are rough chances but might at least prevent some disappointment among those who chose to spend some money, and didnt get the results they were wishing for
Attachments
chances for dragons.jpg
chances for dragons.jpg (279.57 KiB) Viewed 896 times
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 532 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Crumbly all 80 ****/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 525 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Crumbly all 80 ****/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 150 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:13 am
johnna1975 wrote:
Something I've found which might explain this. 

By default, 6 top dragons are taken in battle. The maximum level of opponents is 102. The maximum level difference is 5. The level of opponents from -1 to +1. Enchantment level from -1 to +1. Skill level from -1 to +1. 

In the battle in the dungeon, 7 top dragons are taken. The number of top dragons for a minimum level of 3 (whatever that means). The maximum level of opponents is 102.  Maximum level difference 3. The level of opponents from -1 to +2. Enchantment level -1 to 0. Skill level from -2 to 0.  

In the battle in the castle takes 7 top dragons. The number of top dragons for the minimum level is 1 (whatever that means). The maximum level of opponents is 102. Maximum level difference 5. The level of opponents from -2 to +2. Enchantment Level 0. Skill level from -2 to 0.  In the battle on ext.

quests on the map takes 3 top dragon. The number of top dragons for a minimum level of 0 (whatever that means). The maximum level of opponents is 102. The maximum level difference is 0. The level of opponents is from -1 to +2. Enchantment Level 0. Skill level from -2 to 0.

In the battle in the mines taken 6 top dragons. The number of top dragons for a minimum level of 0 (whatever that means). The maximum level of opponents is 102. Maximum level difference 0. The level of opponents from -1 to +2. Enchantment level -1 to +1. Skill level from -1 to +1.

Seems legit to me johnna, thanks for the post !

Silver_Wings
Dragon Trainer since July 2017
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Briar, Ribbon, Gemini Alpha

Bazylka

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:22 am
I read that info about dragon levels several times and still havent exactly figured out what it means, but thank you for posting, maybe leter I'll get enlightened.

Okay lets start from the beginning
The 1st part is obvious, tells how many of your dragons will be taken account into calculation
Maximum level of opponents - obvious, this means that it cant get higher than this for the highest leveled players
The maximum level difference is 0/3/5 - I believe this talks abot the maximum level difference between your opponents that you face when they are randomised, because otherwise it wouldnt make sense
The level of opponents from +1 to -1 - I guess this is the level difference between the average level of your top X (6,7,3 etc) dragons and the level of the enemies. Or is it the other way around with the previous one?
The number of top dragons for a minimum level of... - I have no idea
Skill level from ... - okay that seems obvious

Anyway thank you very much again, I was loking for this information to know whats the best way to plan my team member levels!
I dont wanna have them too tightly together because then arena and dungeon gets too hard, but dont wanna have them too far becaus ethen castles get undoable. Need to find the balance

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:40 am
according to VK we need to kill 6 dragons in the fungeon in T7 and 10 dragons in T9.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 532 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Crumbly all 80 ****/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 525 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Crumbly all 80 ****/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 150 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur