Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:57 am
Gotcha, thanks. I think I have coconut already, so giving up on that.

@Furious Fang - I think Sparks found dialogues for a new week-long Dragon Board event, which is (most likely) not related to the Divine event.
About to quit the game!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Sparks896

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:12 am
I think I have coconut already

I guess you're talking about Cococrab, because Coconut is new dragon added in Ancient-Water update.
anyway do you know the other rewards

Hellion and Bamboo.Don't know about double trouble, maybe someone from Zodiacs again.

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:17 am
Sparks896 wrote:
I think I have coconut already

I guess you're talking about Cococrab, because Coconut is new dragon added in Ancient-Water update.
anyway do you know the other rewards

Hellion and Bamboo.Don't know about double trouble, maybe someone from Zodiacs again.

Should be pisces it didn't get a breeding blitz
Sparks is right , coconut is a new dragon .
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:19 am
zhiangseanwang wrote:
Gotcha, thanks. I think I have coconut already, so giving up on that.

@Furious Fang - I think Sparks found dialogues for a new week-long Dragon Board event, which is (most likely) not related to the Divine event.

Oh ok then , well it's probably fine .🙂

Edit: Also anything to say about the update , did you guys get it too .?

Edit 2 : Is the no. Of coconut dragon's pieces 100?
 Hellion - 80
Bamboo - 40 
Hopefully like last time .
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:45 am
Oops - I was thinking of Chestnut or somedragon else if that's not a dragon either.
Either ways, not looking forward to it.
About to quit the game!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:16 am
Well Poseidon is with those dragons , do you DML is leaving clues with these daily challenges ?

Edit : And there are totally 25 dragons , go comment on that page and get us some extra den relics .🤗
Attachments
Screenshot_20200813_144310.jpg
FB. Post. Of. DML.
Screenshot_20200813_144310.jpg (123.09 KiB) Viewed 451 times

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:58 am
Eh, whatever happens, those of us who play on Windows will most likely have to wait a week or two, and thus, not be part of it. Forgive me for not being excited.
Finally done having to spend on the game. :)

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:39 am
MoonWeaver wrote:
Eh, whatever happens, those of us who play on Windows will most likely have to wait a week or two, and thus, not be part of it. Forgive me for not being excited.

Don't worry , I am not that excited too , until we get this event's timeline and other things . 

Good Luck on your Windows update 👍🍀🤞
Hope you get it soon!

no avatar

asotish

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:39 pm
I don't even know how u guys can still play on windows, since now everything in the game requires you to be constantly connected to complete the tasks, it must be a pain. As if that were not enough, these issues with the platform makes everything even more complicated. affs... really good luck.

I'm not excited for this too. first because I think it's too early, I would like a gap of at least 2 months between events. Gameloft is making them harder and closer to each other '-' things become very tiring and stressful. Also I never really liked the Chronos theme, I was happy with the end of the cycle, hoped to see something new, people always suggest new mythologies to explore, but seeing that we will have the same thing as before, I was very discouraged.

The leaked information also doesn't help, "Chronos Ultimate" ?? wth.. Some divine with the power of an ancient? Hope not. Well, I'll wait, but without any pressure.

And thanks for all the info, sparks/andrew.

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:04 am
@asotish By 'power of an Ancient', do you mean high stats? I think high stats are inevitable now. Gameloft obviously wants to make as much money as possible, so the more attracting these dragons are, the better result they get.
About to quit the game!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2