Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Sparks896

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:42 am
I like that ideaūüĎć

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:17 am
@ zhianseanwang I like that , but don't you think it would be a massive job each week ,  I  like the idea , but it should stretched over 2 weeks so that it won't be a massive burnout , so the event would be at least 2 months long . 

What ? No ! I don't like dragon board anymore in this game , unless they decide to fix the massive RNG that's need to win it , castle events are far more better ( But if battles are highly imbalanced , because of sigils , players might hate that too )

And do you think that the Apollo dragon will have 90 / 290 health and attack status according to the wiki , it has 244 health and 78 attack ( all elements awoken status ) well can't say GL might change Apollo's stats and bring it , well any way , I sure am waiting for this event's timeline from Adam .
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA ] 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger "¬†‚Äď F.F¬†

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:37 am
I don't think Gameloft will bring us anything close to what I said. The event should be much easier than my idea, but also much lamer.
About to quit the game!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Pokémaster3521

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:34 am
Idk if this is true but sounds fricking exciting!
Attachments
20200811_160336.jpg
20200811_160336.jpg (152.24 KiB) Viewed 381 times
What's a morning without a sound sleep and a game without dragons?

Sparks896

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:42 am
This is from zhiangseanwang's message on previous page :)

Pokémaster3521

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:11 pm
Sparks896 wrote:
This is from zhiangseanwang's message on previous page :)

Oops sorry did not notice got it from a russian FB sort of page called VK
What's a morning without a sound sleep and a game without dragons?

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:50 pm
zhiangseanwang wrote:
I don't think Gameloft will bring us anything close to what I said. The event should be much easier than my idea, but also much lamer.

While I like your idea a lot and really hope that we'll be getting a mega event similar to what you've described, I think that won't be the case and as you're mentioning, it'll be an easier and less rewarding event [not so many divine dragons at once]. 

Also, we have to take into account the following facts: 
1. Hou Yi and Taiyi were made available earlier this year and it seems highly unlikely that they'll come back again so soon. 
2. We had a chrono nordic event a couple of months ago and maybe that's the reason why there won't be any new chrono nordic dragon in the new event. 
3. Chrono *Ultimate* may as well be it's real name as ultimate stands for final; they've planned a last chrono divine event, the epilogue of the chrono events saga and they'll be moving on to something new in 2021 - as November is a nice month for an ancient event, isn't it? ūüėĀ

I have no clue how this event will be structured and which of the old divines they'll be bringing back as there're 4 new divine dragons - and not 3 as in the previous chrono events - and it's a mix up of different mythologies. It could be: 
a. 2 chest weeks and 2 castle weeks as Sparks has mentioned - similar to the OG Egyptian & Nordic events. 
b. 1 chest dragon [300 pieces] & 1 castle dragon - similar to the classic chrono events - and with regards to the remaining two: 2 collections or 1 collection & 1 breedable. 
c. 1 chest dragon, 2 castle dragons [extended castle event with more tiers] and 1 collection dragon. 

I would totally prefer a divine event similar to @zhiangseanwang¬†idea as it's more rewarding and much more fun tbh but I highly doubt it. Let's just hope we'll see some of the old divines that haven't been available for quite a while now and maybe [!?] the arrival of Apollo. ūü§ěūüôŹ
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan
Started August 2018_712 unique dragons
Team (lvl 100/8*): Crumbly, Skully, Freyja

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:12 am
Yes, @starryeyed, I bet they'll do one of those 3 options. Let's wait and see.

Out of all the original divines, these haven't returned yet: Hypnos, Hades, Nezha, Hathor, Loki, Odin and Freyja. Hathor and Freyja are too good to return, and Hades, Nezha, Loki and Odin all have chrono versions already. So that leaves poor Hypnos on his own.

@Pokémaster Whoever took this screenshot did it for no good - why cut out the parts stating that it's a speculation?

@Sparks896 I heard from someone that there are hints in the files about a Chrono Hermes. Do you see anything close to it?
About to quit the game!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Sparks896

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:40 am
There are hints in the files about a Chrono Hermes.

No hints, only identifiers of Poseidon, Chang'e, Osiris and Ultimate.
Also, there was a fix yesterday, but still no elements and stats.
upd: But there's new dialogues for a week-long dragon dices.Main prize - Coconut dragon.

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:55 am
But there's new dialogues for a week-long dragon dices.Main prize - Coconut dragon.

Nooo ! A dragon dice event , anyway do you know the other rewards , especially the double trouble one and is any of these dragons in dragon dice part of a collection ( Don't say the double-trouble reward dragon , Don't say the double-trouble reward dragon , Don't say the double-trouble reward dragon , Don't say the double-trouble reward dragon )

Edit : I just had a mini update in the game ( about 5 MB ) , what do you think it's for?
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA ] 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger "¬†‚Äď F.F¬†