Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:56 pm
Just got the spinefin dragon , and seriously dml ? Are you kidding now ? Only 50-200 waterstones ??? In the first event it was 60-400 , in the second it was 60-300 , now it is just 50-200 ???? What do you expect me to do with that ?
i am sorry gameloft , this event with every single thing in it is T.R.A.S.H , why are you doing this to your loyal players 😡😡 ?
Attachments
Screenshot_20200713-224121_DragonML.jpg
Screenshot_20200713-224121_DragonML.jpg (378.64 KiB) Viewed 891 times
no avatar

Phantamium

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:28 pm
Do you think there will be a Divine event on September? Because based on the trend of event, September would be the month for a Divine event

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:30 pm
Furious Fang wrote:
I think that the ancient events are becoming predictable, why? Because when we take a look at The First Fire and The Origin of Metals ( and the next ancient event , you said it will kind release in July, right? That makes sense, because ( read on )), we can see that there is a four month difference btw. each ancient event , take first fire for example , after it ended the next month there was a castle event ( December, Blizzard buddies ) and a mini-divine event ( January , journey of the rat ) and a month with no special event ( February) and then Origin of Metals , after that ancient event a  castle event ( April, blue bloom , yikes I forgot ) and then a large divine event ( may , chrono Nordic, time rift 4) and then a month with no special event ( this month , June , except for the sigil stuff ) then July , next ancient event ( winds of needoim maybe 🤣) then it would be a month with no special event ( August , because Halloween is in October ) and maybe , just maybe , there would be a mini divine event in September, nobody knows for sure , and then the castle event ( October, a chilly house , maybe) and then in November the ancient event would maybe come again so three elements in 1 year , oh three year s of ancient events ( a forth if they make legendary and divine a thing ) , so maybe it may go in that circle of ancient events , so we may have mini divine events often too , nonetheless none knows. 

As per my little theory here , maybe we may get a divine event in September 🙂

If we do I would want the first divine event chest with the divine ticket availability of today's events .
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 
no avatar

Phantamium

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:27 am
Okay thanks! Holing for a better Divine event compared to the previous Chrono Divine event with high difficulty and not worth it reward dragons
no avatar

Sara Pinto

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:07 pm
I have been hope for more than a year in a strong divine with emptiness - wind... I was hoping for an old man, but I wouldn't have taken it 😁😁😁

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:21 pm
No one has the names of the new dragons of the update ? Well I actually don't care that much but it would be great if someone posted them .
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 

Pokémaster3521

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:19 pm
Come on sparks896 we're calling you lol
What's a morning without a sound sleep and a game without dragons?
no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 pm
Well , there are 4 new divine dragons added to the codex ( as shown in the bottom of the picture) but here is the thing ...
All 4 of them have the same elements! (Divine, Fire,Water) so i have no clue about what the theme of the next Divine event is going to be ...
Attachments
Screenshot_20200804-163246_DragonML.jpg
Screenshot_20200804-163246_DragonML.jpg (462.28 KiB) Viewed 318 times

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Yeah, saw that as well...
Maybe bugs that will only be fixed in the next update, which will actually introduce those dragons?
Or disguises to confuse dataminers?
Or maybe an entire new theme that doesn't include dragon pieces?
About to quit...
CHN server, ID 5b98f2.
Best Dragons: Molim 65-6*, Ho'mala 68-5*

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:00 pm
Loki appeared in the Origins of Metal event storyline and shortly after the Chrono Nordic event took place. Of course I've seen Poseidon in the Origins of Water double trouble battles but I didn't think it was important as it's related to water/sea whatsoever. However, is it possible that it was another spoiler and we're getting a divine event related to Greek gods soonish? Fingers crossed as the return of some of the old Greek divines is what I want the most for several reasons - also good opportunity to finally release Apollo, isn't it? 🤞
Attachments
16C541C9-E91A-4E8E-B666-875F85EA80AB.jpeg
16C541C9-E91A-4E8E-B666-875F85EA80AB.jpeg (244.46 KiB) Viewed 262 times
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan
Started August 2018_695 unique dragons
Team (lvl 100/8*): Crumbly, Skully, Freyja