Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Eugene Anufriyev

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:27 pm
Serge B. wrote:
I'm sorry. I'm not hacker. This is in the game. After compensation for last clan action(sugar rush). Is it normal?

[moderator edit- :) ]

[no upload image button. I'm change hosting - now is better?]

If you mean the pieces for the last dragon, then it is legit if your clan is in the 5th league and made it to the TOP 5.

According to Adam:
"New Clan Dragon: Feather!Clans in League 5 will be able to compete to earn parts for this brand new Divine Clan Dragon, which are awarded for placing in the top positions on the weekly leaderboard. Feather Dragon parts are awarded to the top five clans each week, with the first place clan earning 5 parts and the remaining four clans earning 3 parts. A total of 50 are needed to collect this very special clan dragon, whose skill will be very useful to competitive clans..."
Platform: Android (EUR)
Code: 2f6cf5c

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:17 pm
Here's hoping someone has a rough estimate of when the next Ancient event will be. If so please share! I'm sure it's too soon for elements, but my inclination is to think GL will go through them all, so possibly the next ones will be wind-based + other element since it's the next item up the food chain. As usual, there will probably be a lot of plant counterparts and one can only have so many plant, metal and energy elements!! ;)

zhiangseanwang

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:54 am
Michelle123 wrote:
Here's hoping someone has a rough estimate of when the next Ancient event will be. If so please share! I'm sure it's too soon for elements, but my inclination is to think GL will go through them all, so possibly the next ones will be wind-based + other element since it's the next item up the food chain. As usual, there will probably be a lot of plant counterparts and one can only have so many plant, metal and energy elements!! ;)

There are 4 Metal Ancients on the wiki, added in 'Update 5.1' (I'm not sure what version I'm currently on :???: ), and a picture of their names was posted on the forum earlier, but not in this thread, which was the reason why it was locked. I guess I'll be the one to put it here in the unofficial channel.
Attachments
ANCIENTMETAL.png
ANCIENTMETAL.png (386.75 KiB) Viewed 3508 times
Proud member of Cloud City, CHN's top clan!
Best Dragon: Molim 65-6*

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:35 am
Eugene Anufriyev wrote:
Serge B. wrote:
I'm sorry. I'm not hacker. This is in the game. After compensation for last clan action(sugar rush). Is it normal?

[moderator edit- :) ]

[no upload image button. I'm change hosting - now is better?]

If you mean the pieces for the last dragon, then it is legit if your clan is in the 5th league and made it to the TOP 5.

According to Adam:
"New Clan Dragon: Feather!Clans in League 5 will be able to compete to earn parts for this brand new Divine Clan Dragon, which are awarded for placing in the top positions on the weekly leaderboard. Feather Dragon parts are awarded to the top five clans each week, with the first place clan earning 5 parts and the remaining four clans earning 3 parts. A total of 50 are needed to collect this very special clan dragon, whose skill will be very useful to competitive clans..."

They can hatch the dragon while having only 6 pieces.

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:48 pm
Michelle123 wrote:

I was hoping they were going "in order," but apparently Metal will be the next Ancient event. I too wish we knew *when* it'll be, because I need to add more dragons to my team for it to have balanced elements. Hopefully they won't change much in the way of costs or anything - the last Ancient event (minus the glitches) was pretty perfect to me.
Recruitment Code: ad3f4
Main Team: Pokra 81/7*, Artoba, Chrono Loki, Hathor, Molim, Princess, all 80/7*
Soon Adding: C. Odin, maybe  Heimdall...and maybe Lily Gem
Waiting for: Ancient/Divine/Water dragon
no avatar

Usman78676

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:05 am
I want to sell my dragon mania account
Edited : not permitted.

Pokémaster!

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:13 am
So we are bount for a metal ancient event in march we will have barely any info for at least the next ten days but at least we have the names of them
*artoba(seems to be a snake I remeber zafar)
*koth ez(lol *ik'ez ain't lonely)
*ashkelon(ash+skeleton)
*zephujin(isn't that the guide jin from doraemon and arabian nights)
Anyways hopefully I'll get all dragons this time for my android account
What's a morning without a latte?And a game without dragons?One that I don't need  ;)

Pokémaster!

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:24 pm
These are the dragons of the 41st update and yes as awaited artoba is a 89!
Attachments
20200227_165608.jpg
20200227_165608.jpg (141.27 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
What's a morning without a latte?And a game without dragons?One that I don't need  ;)

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:23 pm
Oh, yes! That's what I was hoping for. :)
Recruitment Code: ad3f4
Main Team: Pokra 81/7*, Artoba, Chrono Loki, Hathor, Molim, Princess, all 80/7*
Soon Adding: C. Odin, maybe  Heimdall...and maybe Lily Gem
Waiting for: Ancient/Divine/Water dragon
no avatar

Delo_mokrysheva@mail.ru

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:15 pm
👌🏻
Best wishes 
Mila Milaya