Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Luis_Beltrame

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:42 pm
Tá de brincadeira né? Como colocar esse dragão novamente? somente este ano 2018 será a 4 vez que aparece e ainda nem acabou 2018, temos vários dragões ainda para aparecer no jogo ou que quase não aparece desde seu lançamento e fazem isso? poderiam aproveitar o evento e colocar motivação e para fechar com chave de ouro, 3 dragões com o mesmo tempo.

kevin3688

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:23 pm
Some Divine dragon pieces may return in card packs.

Money, money, money.
Attachments
1533907188399.jpg
1533907188399.jpg (523.02 KiB) Viewed 748 times
I am from Taiwan.
no avatar

Loller1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:41 pm
So much for "Divine dragons will never appear twice".

Also, Luis, please speak English.

kevin3688

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:56 pm
REMOVED
I am from Taiwan.

Impdaddyzer0

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:34 pm
Wow. I know it isn't unusual to see different servers get different gem sale "deals", but the difference here is a bit much. Clearly, they have much better gem "sales" on the Chinese server than on mine. Like, not even close. Either Gameloft is horrible with math and currency conversion rates, or I'm actually being told by Gameloft to spend roughly three times the amount of money as others for the exact same amount of gems. Their deals make my single "deal" even more laughable than it already is. Calling every "deal" I have ever had in my game a farce would be the understatement of the week. This whole "deal" thing is a farce. Clearly, Gameloft does not actually want any more of my money, so I will be happy to oblige them. Well played, Gameloft. Some other game studio thanks you.
Attachments
Screenshot (1078) resized.jpg
The only "deal" I get (HA!)
Screenshot (1078) resized.jpg (470.93 KiB) Viewed 624 times
\m/ IMP \m/ "With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" \m/ IMP \m/

kevin3688

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:58 am
REMOVED
I am from Taiwan.
no avatar
User

Lady K

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:30 am
Yes, there's always a difference between Android and Windows on the same regional server (APA Gold)... not just in what/when offers are made but in the price. There's differences within the platform itself dependent I think on player level (some get gem offer, others don't at all).

The small gem sale I got yesterday was for the 300 boosted to 450 gems for $AU14.95.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 am
@Kevin - while I appreciate the other infos you posted here from the Chinese server I don't see the value of your latest 2 posts. They only create envy.
Could you please stick to the title of this section again like you did in first place?

Thanks
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

kevin3688

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:30 am
Envy is subjective, anything can cause that and I do not feel any envy about these.

I do not live in China and I don't envy them.

These info may could let us know how our server will act in the future since China's server always being ahead of ours.

Thanks for your appreciation.
I am from Taiwan.
no avatar
User

Lady K

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:58 am
So if I end up getting Osiris and Hathor I'm not allowed to post about it 'cos feelings?