Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

ElleTrainer

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:34 pm
tigershark wrote:
Aiming lower.

We shouldn't have to :(
Sorry, I'm Canadian.
Dragon Trainer since Nov 2016 - Level 155: 496 unique dragons - 62 legendaries, 19 Divines
Leader of deadly dragons
Recruitment code: f51b32
Team: Ra Taiyi Zhenren Lantern Warlord Pixie Storm - All level 100-8*

no avatar

tigershark

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:57 pm
I know, but spending lots of money on pixels is not my thing.

ElleTrainer

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:01 pm
tigershark wrote:
I know, but spending lots of money on pixels is not my thing.

I'm in agreement :) 

To be slightly more positive that my previous post... it IS still doable (without spending) even with the 7th Tier. It's just our usual buffer of about 3 days will all but disappear. For those who don't have all elements covered, it'll be next to impossible, though :/
Sorry, I'm Canadian.
Dragon Trainer since Nov 2016 - Level 155: 496 unique dragons - 62 legendaries, 19 Divines
Leader of deadly dragons
Recruitment code: f51b32
Team: Ra Taiyi Zhenren Lantern Warlord Pixie Storm - All level 100-8*

no avatar

DrAftel

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:10 pm
=13pxI reached level 5 today. I was happy until I checked the tier 7. :o =13pxMy top dragon doesn't have light/shadow elements, so each chest requires 1 day points. It is almost impossible for me

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:34 pm
possible chances for thr keys
Attachments
PLoPUAZy_ZU.jpg
PLoPUAZy_ZU.jpg (208.88 KiB) Viewed 642 times
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur
no avatar

Ashy_Slashy

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:06 pm
I can't figure out what the "Dragon Piece Tickets" are used for or where to use them.. Please, help guide me in the right direction? I bought one from the "Black Market" but now I don't know what to do with it!

ZestyCthulhu

Google Play TV (Android)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:45 pm
I can't figure out what the "Dragon Piece Tickets" are used for or where to use them.. Please, help guide me in the right direction? I bought one from the "Black Market" but now I don't know what to do with it!

Was it a divine ticket or a dragon pack ticket? If it was a blue/green ticket with an hourglass, that's a divine ticket. You can turn it in at by clicking on the island with the hourglass under the main island. The big button on the left has where you can open chests. If it was the deal with the gold and two Chrono Seth pieces, then you bought two parts out of the 300 needed for Chrono Seth.

There isn't a dragon pack ticket deal in the whalemart atm but they're a deep blue with a gold dragon on it. If you go to the chest button on the bottom right, then go to card packs, you can spend it there.
                                              ✧   Hermes Chang'e  Chrono Isis   ✧

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:26 pm
Ashy_Slashy wrote:

Check here:
https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga ... es#Tickets
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

Eugene Anufriyev

Google Play (Android)

Proto Dragons?

Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:37 am
A new take on divine events? Are we going to see some ancient prehistoric creatures?
The Divines are all calmed, Dunky's come to his senses, and all's right with space-time.
Actually, Arya... *gulp* I think space-time is in for a rude awakening. Remember the prophecies you found at the Golden Pyramid? I found one that's... different.
"Since time began its wicked turn, primordial fires burn and burn. If Chrono Dragons raise concern, the Proto Dragons soon return.
"Burning fires... PROTO Dragons? What on Dragolandia does THAT mean?! We'd better get everyone out of this Rift and warn Professor Hogwin -- c'mon!
Platform: Android (EUR)
Code: 2f6cf5c

Bazylka

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:11 am
Anyone has spoilers about that pretty lotus dragon they posted on the facebook page? I love that one.